PDA

View Full Version : Surefire Warcomp vs Surefired 3 prong

Skeeter98
09-20-18, 10:29
Is there a decrease in flash suppression or a noticeable amount of concussion with the Warcomp when compared to the 3 prong or other pure flash hiders? Is it a lot louder as well?

gaijin
09-20-18, 10:52
There is always more concussion/muzzle blast with about any, truly effective comp- over a flash hider.

redpillregret
09-20-18, 11:05
I notice maybe 25% more flash with the war comp. While not loud and concussive like the Battle Comp, it’s significantly more than a 3p.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MegademiC
09-20-18, 11:10
If you plan to supress it, people are saying the warcomp fouls up and is more prone to stick. I only run the sf3p and sf brake which both have the seal the warcomp lacks so I cant comment on the difference.

redpillregret
09-20-18, 11:28
If you plan to supress it, people are saying the warcomp fouls up and is more prone to stick. I only run the sf3p and sf brake which both have the seal the warcomp lacks so I cant comment on the difference.

My WarComp started on my suppressed SBR. It quickly got moved to a 16” carbine that was too gassy to run the can with. Yes, it gets a bit sticky to say the least. The brake is the best to run a suppressor, though I don’t use brakes because my rifles get shot both suppressed and unsuppressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk