PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cosby sentenced

Averageman
09-25-18, 14:28
81 years old and legally blind, he's been given 3-10 years.

Vandal
09-25-18, 14:37
They pretty much gave him a life sentence. Cosby will die in prison.

SteyrAUG
09-25-18, 14:50
Much as I really liked Cosby back in the day, and LOVED it when he would tell the black community to worry more about school supplies for their kids than sneakers on their feet, it seems he was just another Roman Polanski who drug raped the females in his life.

Just a shame he got away with it for as long as he did. I don't wish that on anyone who doesn't deserve it.

223to45
09-25-18, 15:06
I think it is BS.

If you don't come out shortly after it happens, then you don't have a say.

Not 14-15 years later.

Especially not 36 years later ( not Cosby case)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

titsonritz
09-25-18, 17:10
Much as I really liked Cosby back in the day, and LOVED it when he would tell the black community to worry more about school supplies for their kids than sneakers on their feet, it seems he was just another Roman Polanski who drug raped the females in his life.

Just a shame he got away with it for as long as he did. I don't wish that on anyone who doesn't deserve it.

It really is. I grew up watching Fat Albert and Cosby Show. I use to think he was a cool dude, pretty disappointing. Let him rot.

SteyrAUG
09-25-18, 18:41
I think it is BS.

Not 14-15 years later.

I dunno. Half of the people wonder if it isn't for the better good to let it go and not take down an "important black celebrity" (swear to God that is how some of these people think) and the other half were probably getting paid off or didn't think they could win.

I'm not saying people don't make this shit up, and then when it gets traction other people want to "#me too" but there were some messed up people involved in the Cosby show. Phylicia Rashad with her massive coke addiction and then her and sister Debbie Allen dyking out most of the cast of the Cosby show and A Different World (and according to some reports, each other), nothing really surprises me.

Give celebrities fame and money, and the feeling that they are untouchable, and watch them go and do some seriously messed up shit. Hell that is why most of them wanted to be celebrities in the first place.

HMM
09-25-18, 19:25
For drugging women all those years he got off light in my opinion. He's a predator and needed to be put down.

NYH1
09-25-18, 21:57
For drugging women all those years he got off light in my opinion. He's a predator and needed to be put down.
Yeah, specially since he admitted to drugging them.

NYH1.

kwelz
09-27-18, 12:47
I think it is BS.

Not 14-15 years later.

Don't know anyone who was raped do you?

The sentence was insultingly light. Maybe he will die in jail, maybe not. But a sentence this stupid just sends a message for people not to report assault.

NWPilgrim
10-02-18, 04:14
Drugging and raping one girl one time should be 20 yrs. Multiple girls should be life.

I also grew up respecting Cosby as a great family comedian and actor. Until we saw him live at a State fair around 1990, and with a family audience he goes into a routine about his grandma’s grey pubic bush. Shocked silence followed by a perturbed Cosby followed by a walkouts and then insults to the hayseed ticket holders. From then on I saw him as just another Vegas lounge lizard.

flenna
10-02-18, 05:43
Nothing is surprising with anything coming out of Hollywood. Up until the time of the silver screen actors and entertainers were considered untrustworthy, second class citizens. Now they are revered as all knowing role models. Another nail in the coffin for our great country.

AndyLate
10-02-18, 06:14
Nothing is surprising with anything coming out of Hollywood. Up until the time of the silver screen actors and entertainers were considered untrustworthy, second class citizens. Now they are revered as all knowing role models. Another nail in the coffin for our great country.

You are spot on solid.

Arik
10-02-18, 07:18
Nothing is surprising with anything coming out of Hollywood. Up until the time of the silver screen actors and entertainers were considered untrustworthy, second class citizens. Now they are revered as all knowing role models. Another nail in the coffin for our great country.Nothing surprises me about people. Lots have a dark side you wouldn't normally see or know about

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk