PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BCM 9" KMR Alpha Keymod rail w/Tangodown VFG**PRICE DROP

amac
09-25-18, 19:10
Selling a mint conditioned BCM 9" KMR rail. This is the keymod Alpha edition. I'm including 2 BCM rail panel kits (has been on the entire time I've owned the rail) and a Tangodown VFG. All the original parts are included - barrel nut, wrench, QD connector and 1913 rail piece. As you'll see in my pics, some of the stuff never came out of its original packaging. Rail is in perfect condition. I had sights mounted on the front end and there's no evidence it was ever there. No visible rail rash anywhere.

$150 shipped CONUS gets everything in the picture. I'm not looking to piecemeal this out or for any trades. PayPal (from friends) is preferred. Personal checks, MO and Certified funds are all accepted. Please email me direct for quickest communication.

Apparently I haven't posted on here in a while and am exceeding some quota for bytes in a photo. I can email you additional pics direct if you'd like to see the other two.

Thanks for looking.

Amac

amac
09-30-18, 08:59
Bump with price drop. Was $170. Now $150.

amac
10-22-18, 11:55
Bump for a great rail.

amac
10-23-18, 06:18
Rail is sold.