PDA

View Full Version : Allentown, PA Car "Explosion" . . .

Moose-Knuckle
10-03-18, 18:13
Allentown car explosion: What we know

What:

A car exploded around 9:30 p.m. Saturday at Turner and Seventh streets
Police, the ATF, FBI and other officials swarmed the area
Some nearby residents sheltered in place and others were evacuated
Officials announced Sunday three males were killed in the blast

Who:

The coroner on Monday named the people killed: Jacob Schmoyer, 26; his son Jonathan Schmoyer, 2; his friend David Hallman, 66
All three died from traumatic injuries. The manner of their deaths has not yet been determined
Hallman is listed as living on North Hall Street, about one block from where the explosion occurred
The ATF says Hallman and Schmoyer were friends, and both were at the scene purposefully when the explosion happened
Hallman's dog, Skippy, was with him at the time of the explosion and survived, his family told 69 News. Skippy needed medical attention but will be taken care of by Hallman's son
Officials have not commented on why the two men, with the 2-year-old, were meeting at that spot, and what happened before the blast

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/allentown-car-explosion-what-we-know/802039078

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1978/44173547315_1d2b978648_b.jpg

Pennsylvania car bomb victims include father, 2-year-old son

As investigators combed the wreckage for clues, a father and his 2-year-old son have been identified as the first known victims of a car explosion in Allentown, Pennsylvania, on Saturday night that left a downtown street strewn with parts of cars and human bodies. Lehigh County District Attorney Jim Martin said investigators believe one of the three dead males was a suspect in the explosion.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/allentown-pennsylvania-car-explosion-victims-today-2018-10-01/

3 Dead After Pa. Car Explosion; Perpetrator ‘Probably Killed’
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/09/30/allentown-car-explosion-kills-one-person/

Arik
10-03-18, 18:21
That's about an hour away from me. Remember the member "Wolf 5.45x39" who got banned in the winter time? He lives there.

My coworker was showing me the Facebook video someone took seconds after it happened. Body parts all over the place

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

flenna
10-03-18, 18:33
I was that in the news when it happened but after that, nothing. Probably one of the two M's: Mafia or Muslims.

RetroRevolver77
10-03-18, 18:36
delete

Inkslinger
10-03-18, 19:03
That's about an hour away from me. Remember the member "Wolf 5.45x39" who got banned in the winter time? He lives there.

My coworker was showing me the Facebook video someone took seconds after it happened. Body parts all over the place

I had the exact same thought! Maybe it was him doling out some vigilante justice or maybe he blew himself unintentionally...

Arik
10-03-18, 19:06
I had the exact same thought! Maybe it was him doling out some vigilante justice or maybe he blew himself unintentionally...Neh...bad back and all. Probably still chained to the radiator in his room!

CoryCop25
10-03-18, 20:05
I live in Allentown area. I know guys that were there with first hand info.
I don't know what I can or can't say but I will say that Darwin thwarted a very bad thing....

AndyLate
10-03-18, 20:21
2 year old kid, though. That's sad.

Andy

Moose-Knuckle
10-03-18, 20:51
I live in Allentown area. I know guys that were there with first hand info.
I don't know what I can or can't say but I will say that Darwin thwarted a very bad thing....

I won't ask and I know that you can't answer.

After seeing their pics and names I figured they weren't jihadists/ Costra Nostra soldatos / or DTO narcos. I was thinking they or at least one of them were some extremist about to carryout something and didn't know what they were doing and their device went off at an unintended time. Question is though, if they were ANTIFA types if this will get swept under the rug? I haven't seen a blurp about this in the national headlines. If it comes out they were right wingers with III% tats/window decals, #MAGA hats, etc. this will be sensationalized by the MSM.

Arik
10-03-18, 21:46
Knowing the general area I don't think it's Antifa. Possible of course but doubtful

EDIT:
After seeing the news video of one of the victims I don't know what to think. Certainly looks like someone who could be Antifa. Doesn't look like mafia type

CoryCop25
10-04-18, 00:03
There's a heavy population of Sovereign Citizens and lots of left wing protesters in this area. Tons of anti-police uprisings lately too. Many lawsuits.
This explosion was a premature detonation. It was just blocks away from the PP&L Center which is home of the Phanom's hockey team and there was also a large festival called Celtic Fest a few miles away. Who knows where they were going. It's unfortunate for the child...

titsonritz
10-04-18, 00:37
Thank God for incompetent ****s.

MegademiC
10-04-18, 07:31
Holy shit. I live in Bethlehem and didnt hear about this.
I was at Celtic Fest as well. Wierd stuff.

Arik
10-04-18, 08:27
You'd need a FB account to see

Not Safe for Work

https://www.facebook.com/MrLickyPromotions/videos/306108123551501/

sundance435
10-05-18, 11:52
Neh...bad back and all. Probably still chained to the radiator in his room!

Okay, that made me laugh. I figured that guy would end up in the news somehow.

Any new info on this?

flenna
10-05-18, 12:09
Okay, that made me laugh. I figured that guy would end up in the news somehow.

Any new info on this?

Turned out to be a murder-suicide and the monster took his son with him. There was a short blurb on foxnews.com.

Moose-Knuckle
10-05-18, 13:20
Turned out to be a murder-suicide and the monster took his son with him. There was a short blurb on foxnews.com.

That's one hell of a murder suicide, who was the 66 year old to him? Typically people take out their spouse and or children in such murders. Never heard of someone taking out a friend, especially with a VBIED no less.

sundance435
10-05-18, 14:29
That's one hell of a murder suicide, who was the 66 year old to him? Typically people take out their spouse and or children in such murders. Never heard of someone taking out a friend, especially with a VBIED no less.

I'm the first to crap on conspiracy theories, but this would definitely be one of the most bizarre methods of murder/suicide I've ever heard of, if that's the case.

dwhitehorne
10-05-18, 14:32
Yeah lots more logistics involved in that than your typical murder/suicide. David

Moose-Knuckle
10-05-18, 14:35
I'm the first to crap on conspiracy theories, but this would definitely be one of the most bizarre methods of murder/suicide I've ever heard of, if that's the case.

Smells fishy to me.

TommyG
10-05-18, 14:57
Smells fishy to me.

I'm with you. Pretty elaborate for the intended purpose. Also surprising how little it has made the national news. Makes me wonder about the background of those involved.

markm
10-05-18, 15:13
Takata airbag. happens all the time.

flenna
10-05-18, 15:17
Takata airbag. happens all the time.

:lol::lol:

Coal Dragger
10-05-18, 15:17
LOL. That is funny.

Really tragic about the 2 year old little boy. I hope that piece of shit is burning in hell for killing that child.

Co-gnARR
10-05-18, 19:40
LOL. That is funny.

Really tragic about the 2 year old little boy. I hope that piece of shit is burning in hell for killing that child.
Apparently he felt his child was autistic and needed to die along with Hallman and himself. This guy was so twisted that even his own family have reversed their stance on him, to the point of denouncing him and calling him evil.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-allentown-car-explosion-letters-20181004-story,amp.html