PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the BCG's!?

Armati
10-31-08, 07:57
First, what is going on out there? Where have all of the quality BCG's gone? Nobody seems to have any.

Secondly, and more importantly, who has quality BCG's in stock. I am looking for a reasonably priced Colt, LMT, BCM, or other quality name. I want to get my build done before election night. Thanks.

Dave L.
10-31-08, 08:06
First, what is going on out there? Where have all of the quality BCG's gone? Nobody seems to have any.

Secondly, and more importantly, who has quality BCG's in stock. I am looking for a reasonably priced Colt, LMT, BCM, or other quality name. I want to get my build done before election night. Thanks.

1st, Colt and "reasonably priced" should never be in the same sentence.
2nd, everyone is "stock piling" for Red Dawn scenarios...you behind the power curve :D

Sorry I couldn't be more help- I'm in search of a Young's Chrome M16 BCG right now; good luck on your search. Call Bravo Company and ask about availability.

markm
10-31-08, 08:35
Shoot! Maybe I shouldn't have sold my extra BCM bolt group at a discount. :p

C4IGrant
10-31-08, 08:46

People are buying them in mass qty and there is a shortage of gas keys as well.

We have LMT AR15 BCG's in stock right now.

A quality BCG might the most important part in a fighting weapon.

C4

Dave L.
10-31-08, 08:49
Call SAW (http://www.specializedarmament.com/) for Colt BCG's...but you will pay extra.

markm
10-31-08, 08:56

People are so stupid. I guess it keeps the economy rolling though.

Dave L.
10-31-08, 09:06
People are so stupid.

Amen Brother Demi...

RogerinTPA
10-31-08, 10:36
Go to Bravo Company's website and add their BCG or LMT's, to your wish list/email notification. They're pretty good about shooting you an email when they arrive.

Ryo
10-31-08, 16:06
Shortage? Didn't know there was a shortage... But really.. how many do you need to stock up on. A good quality one being treatted good, I would imagine would last a long time..

markm
10-31-08, 16:14
Shortage? Didn't know there was a shortage... But really.. how many do you need to stock up on. A good quality one being treatted good, I would imagine would last a long time..

Yeah but there's anti Bolt Carrier Group legislation coming for sure!

Armati
10-31-08, 19:26

We have LMT AR15 BCG's in stock right now.

A quality BCG might the most important part in a fighting weapon.

C4

The AR15 BCG's are in, but the M16's seem to be out of stock right now. I was looking buy the full sized part. Any others in stock?

Bat Guano
10-31-08, 21:07
I ordered one from LMT Monday.

Fire_Medic
10-31-08, 21:14

How much was it directly from them?

bkb0000
10-31-08, 21:27
How much was it directly from them?

http://lewismachine.net/store.php?cid=7&session=1973b75377d205713e5107354bf2042c

$88 for the carrier, $129 for bolt, carrier, key, $226 for a complete BCG including enhanced bolt group (not enhanced carrier).

BravoCompanyUSA
10-31-08, 21:27
We have lots in production, but short staffed right now.

Grant will have them in Nov, as will we.

Fire_Medic
10-31-08, 21:29

Thanks for the heads up, good to know. :D

Armati
10-31-08, 21:49

How long did delivery take?

TangoDelta
10-31-08, 23:21
How about a time frame for the 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Groups? Thanks.

SwatDawg15
10-31-08, 23:33

Thanks for that, I ordered a H-buffer and the Extractor Spring Upgrade from you today... Ill add the BCG to the wish list and buy it when ya get them in.

BravoCompanyUSA
11-01-08, 07:50
Same thing for the uppers. We are currently knee deep in middy barrels in various stages of completion. (on my way to the shop right now)
Production just moving a bit slower now than in Oct, because of the short staff.

Thanks!

Armati
11-01-08, 08:51
Well, I just ordered one from the LMT site. I should have it by next week (Insha'Allah).

I think I would like a BCM but I am pretty sure LMT makes the Mk18 uppers for Crane. I think an LMT should be fine for my purposes.

Bat Guano
11-01-08, 16:23
Still waiting on the LMT BCG--it was supposed to come USPS priority. My mail service is fairly lousy in the boonies. I expect it Monday or may call to see where it is.