PDA

View Full Version : Mail Bombs For Democrats

Bulletdog
10-25-18, 12:13
Saw this on the news this morning and I am calling BS. No way there is some loony conservative doing this. Three points:
1. Our side doesn't do this. Dems do this sort of crap.
2. We are winning. Why would we sabotage ourselves in this way when things are going our way already with Scotus and Potus. Looking like the House and Senate will stay ours too. It would be stupid for someone on our side to do this right now. Doesn't make sense. Only lefties are that stupid.
3. None of them have gone off. Clearly just a show.

I think the dems are having one of their many useful idiots send these things out to themselves in an effort to garner some public sympathy.

Share your thoughts?

markm
10-25-18, 12:22
All kinds of comical memes pointing out the flaws in these fake bombs. These are more poorly planned than the fake accusations on Kavanaugh.

Circle_10
10-25-18, 12:29
After reading the subject line I nearly replied with a tasteless joke that probably would have landed me on a watch list.

I don't actually watch any of the news outlets, so I'm curious, is this "Evil right-winger" mail bomb story officially now eclipsing the probably bad-for-democrats Free Shit Army migrant caravan story in terms of mainstream media coverage?

GTF425
10-25-18, 12:31
I think the dems are having one of their many useful idiots send these things out to themselves in an effort to garner some public sympathy.

Share your thoughts?

I’d believe that if they were actually postmarked.

donlapalma
10-25-18, 12:33

Share your thoughts?

I tend to agree especially given the timing of this event, and the migrant caravan.

R6436
10-25-18, 12:33
After reading the subject line I nearly replied with a tasteless joke that probably would have landed me on a watch list.

I don't actually watch any of the news outlets, so I'm curious, is this "Evil right-winger" mail bomb story officially now eclipsing the probably bad-for-democrats Free Shit Army migrant caravan story in terms of mainstream media coverage?

I can only comment on CBS (work related, you don't want to know) but so far today the "bombings" seem to have replaced any mention of a caravan.

Sam
10-25-18, 12:35
This topic has been going on in the "Civil war" thread since yesterday. No need to start another one.