PDA

View Full Version : Clinton, not Hillary - waiting for the other shoe to drop

Business_Casual
10-30-18, 05:39
Her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, raised some eyebrows on Wednesday about her political future when she divulged in an interview she would not rule out running for office, but would only do so “if someone were to step down and retire.”

Perhaps her mother?

Honu
10-30-18, 06:18
think how awesome it would be if McCaine(spelling) daughter got into it also !

modern liberal idiocy at its finest hahhahahahah

AKjeff
10-30-18, 11:58
That family (Clinton's) aren't finished trying to run our lives yet.
I figured the daughter would run for local office once the mother was sent packing.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-30-18, 12:07
Gilibrand is sleeping lightly. When Clinton's talk about people retiring... Though Schumer probably has too many goods on The Clintons to be worried.

Coal Dragger
10-30-18, 13:08
Cuck Schumer will probably be asked to fall on his own sword if Democrats don’t win the Senate this fall and step down, Chelsea can run. They won’t want to force a woman to retire if avoidable beacause of the optics. So he either doesn’t run for re-election or he has an accident.

The_War_Wagon
10-30-18, 13:08
Clinton, not Hillary - waiting for the other shoe to drop

She could start by running for county dogcatcher. Then we could say, "Physician - heal THYSELF!" :lol:

Business_Casual
10-30-18, 17:25
Gilibrand is sleeping lightly. When Clinton's talk about people retiring... Though Schumer probably has too many goods on The Clintons to be worried.

I think this is where this is going.

SteyrAUG
10-30-18, 17:43
Ivanka 2024.

https://beautyeditor.ca/.image/t_share/MTE5NDg0MDYzMzA4NjEzMTM1/ivanka-trump-museum-of-natural-history-winter-dance-2005.jpg

R6436
10-30-18, 19:29
Ivanka 2024.

https://beautyeditor.ca/.image/t_share/MTE5NDg0MDYzMzA4NjEzMTM1/ivanka-trump-museum-of-natural-history-winter-dance-2005.jpg

While I'd love to just once be able to use the line "our President is hotter than yours"... I'd personally prefer to avoid the next one being related to any of the previous three.

Tx_Aggie
10-30-18, 20:13
While I'd love to just once be able to use the line "our President is hotter than yours"... I'd personally prefer to avoid the next one being related to any of the previous three.

Amen to that. We're much too close to Oligarchy already as it is.

SteyrAUG
10-30-18, 21:01

Would be worth it to watch liberal heads explode when Ivanka claims "first woman President." And really, do you think she could be any worse than the last three Presidents? In many ways she'd probably be better than her father, I suspect there would be less "twitter legislative action."

The_War_Wagon
10-30-18, 21:29
It BETTER be PENCE in 2024! Cos' I ain't seen a Johnny Quest meme in forever!!! :p

SteyrAUG
10-30-18, 22:18
It BETTER be PENCE in 2024! Cos' I ain't seen a Johnny Quest meme in forever!!! :p

We have to check "first woman president" off the "to do" list otherwise the Dems will run on that novelty alone and millions of morons will vote for nearly anyone simply to help elect the "first woman president." We would be smart to be the first ones to run a viable candidate, Ivanka would just be hilarious, but honestly I'd be good with any viable candidate.

R6436
10-30-18, 22:50
Would be worth it to watch liberal heads explode when Ivanka claims "first woman President." And really, do you think she could be any worse than the last three Presidents? In many ways she'd probably be better than her father, I suspect there would be less "twitter legislative action."

Just my 2-cents:

As far as Ivanka, so far I don't see how she'd be any worse. I really don't know enough about her at this point to say with certainty either way.

In regards to "the last three Presidents" part... I've seen two Bush's with an attempt at a third, almost had two Clintons, I could actually see Mrs. O teaming up with Oprah (any of us against the idea would not only be sexiest but racists as well). I've always felt holding office shouldn't be a family and/or career thing.

tb-av
10-30-18, 22:58
She could start by running for county dog

FIFY .

tb-av
10-30-18, 23:05
As far as Ivanka,

She's too smart to run for office.

SteyrAUG
10-31-18, 00:18
Just my 2-cents:

As far as Ivanka, so far I don't see how she'd be any worse. I really don't know enough about her at this point to say with certainty either way.

In regards to "the last three Presidents" part... I've seen two Bush's with an attempt at a third, almost had two Clintons, I could actually see Mrs. O teaming up with Oprah (any of us against the idea would not only be sexiest but racists as well). I've always felt holding office shouldn't be a family and/or career thing.

I agree. But the problem is we now play Survivor President where the only thing that matters is the novelty or celebrity of the individual.

tb-av
10-31-18, 00:31
I agree. But the problem is we now play Survivor President where the only thing that matters is the novelty or celebrity of the individual.

In a quite ironic way, don;t you think Trump is trying to change that? Seriously. Do you see him and do you believe he sees himself as the current contestant?

I don't. I saw faintness of that at first but no more. I see a guy that wants to win and how is that different from any POTUS we have had for ages? He's just the first to have a strong offense.

Business_Casual
10-31-18, 05:14
In a quite ironic way, don;t you think Trump is trying to change that? Seriously. Do you see him and do you believe he sees himself as the current contestant?

I don't. I saw faintness of that at first but no more. I see a guy that wants to win and how is that different from any POTUS we have had for ages? He's just the first to have a strong offense.

Agree. And FYI, if you can succeed in that arena, it is because you have a win at all costs mentality. Nice guys don’t become president, regardless of their “aw shucks” PR.

ZGXtreme
10-31-18, 05:16

Stacey Dash work?

Det-Sog
10-31-18, 10:43
We have to check "first woman president" off the "to do" list otherwise the Dems will run on that novelty alone and millions of morons will vote for nearly anyone simply to help elect the "first woman president." We would be smart to be the first ones to run a viable candidate, Ivanka would just be hilarious, but honestly I'd be good with any viable candidate.

Nikki Haley will be the first woman POTUS. You heard it here first.

Ivanka can't get elected because of her religious beliefs. Sadly, we're still that immature here in the US. I'd have no problem voting for her her, but too many rednecks in this country could never press that vote button.

Buckaroo
10-31-18, 13:56

I'm on board for Haley! I thought that Elizabeth Dole would have been a great candidate too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

R6436
10-31-18, 14:50
Stacey Dash work?

IMHO she's not as hot as Ivanka. Had to do a search to learn who she was. The part about being a FOX contributor is a bit concerning to me as I work with talking heads daily. Granted that doesn't mean all of them are like who I've worked with over the years, but it still makes me pause.

rjacobs
10-31-18, 16:36
Stacey Dash running for POTUS would make liberal heads explode...

Running a black, women, conservative....

SteyrAUG
10-31-18, 16:45

Ivanka can't get elected because of her religious beliefs. Sadly, we're still that immature here in the US. I'd have no problem voting for her her, but too many rednecks in this country could never press that vote button.

I dunno, applying redneck logic she wasn't born jewish so she's still kosher. But I'd be good to go with Haley.

Moose-Knuckle
11-01-18, 05:31

Here you go . . .

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/887/42879962272_ccd8c2a58e_z.jpg

and one of my all time favorites . . .

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7551/27154954516_8991ff1cb9_b.jpg

RetroRevolver77
11-01-18, 17:37
delete