PDA

View Full Version : Whitey Bulger killed in prison

High Tower
10-31-18, 04:32
After too long of a life, it seems another inmate(s) carried out justice with a lock in a sock.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6334189/Boston-gangster-Whitey-Bulger-killed-bars.html

gaijin
10-31-18, 05:19
Whitey had a long run, good Lord- whacked at 89?

Good riddance comes to mind.

SomeOtherGuy
10-31-18, 08:26
No one besides his family is going to cry over this. However, it looks really suspicious given claims he was going to assist an investigation into abuses of a confidential informant program.

From Daily Mail:

The Massachusetts Democrat last year introduced the Confidential Informant Accountability Act - which calls for congressional oversight into the selection and use of confidential informants. It's possible that Bulger was set to open up to someone on Lynch's team with claims of abuses in the program.

Other:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-30/reason-whitey-bulger-got-whacked-jail

Watrdawg
10-31-18, 09:16
No way this is a coincidence. He's transferred to another prison and within 8 hours he's dead. The word had to get out of the transfer and plans were put into place. At least we won't have to pay for his incarceration.

soulezoo
10-31-18, 09:36
Bye Felicia

Abraxas
10-31-18, 09:42
Whitey had a long run, good Lord- whacked at 89?

Good riddance comes to mind.

Whacked in every sense of the term.

Hmac
10-31-18, 12:21
No one besides his family is going to cry over this. However, it looks really suspicious given claims he was going to assist an investigation into abuses of a confidential informant program.

Bulger is certainly likely to have relevant information in that regard. As an FBI informant himself, Bulger's FBI "handler" John Connolly actually became part of Bulger's gang. I'm a little surprised that no one here has yet suggested that is was the FBI that had him whacked.

Campbell
10-31-18, 17:23
Snitches get stitches, just took a while this time.

SteyrAUG
10-31-18, 19:10
Bulger is certainly likely to have relevant information in that regard. As an FBI informant himself, Bulger's FBI "handler" John Connolly actually became part of Bulger's gang. I'm a little surprised that no one here has yet suggested that is was the FBI that had him whacked.

I don't even care enough to care. Even if Hillary Clinton herself ordered the hit, I wouldn't care. The guy was just predatory sack of crap and he lived too long.

Talon167
10-31-18, 19:21
One less mouth for taxpayers to feed.

NYH1
10-31-18, 22:10
Hopefully they told him they were going to beat the snot out of him as they wheeled him into the corner to kill him.

NYH1.

Kenneth
11-01-18, 03:50
The mob is alive and well gentlemen. Anyone who thinks that the criminal enterprise was ever defeated is either blind or dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
11-01-18, 05:13
Better late than never.

I'm sure the loved one's of his victims have a little more pep in their step after hearing the news.

One self-defense guru I've caught several interviews of speaks highly of padlocks and handkerchiefs, this story backs his claims.