PDA

View Full Version : Larue Tactical Padded Sling

Sabre675
11-01-08, 05:51
:D:D:D:D:D

I recently recieved an order from Larue Tactical. Inside was my Larue 9.0, my FUG and my Larue Tactical Padded Sling. To my surprise one of the products I was most pleased with was the sling. I wasn't expecting to like it so much. Very comfortable. Distributes the weight of the weapon perfectly. The sling adjustment is lightening fast in both directions. I have no bases for comparison on other two point slings but I think you'd be hard pressed to make any improvements on this design. My hat is off yet again to the fine folks at Larue Tactical. Highly recommended.:)********************************************A+ On all accounts.

NoBody
11-01-08, 07:20
Deleted.

SingleStacker45
11-01-08, 07:38
Just buy yourself a tactical shotgun so you have a place to store that Vicker's sling. :D

CarlosDJackal
11-01-08, 11:43
This thread is useless without pics!! :D

YVK
11-01-08, 12:59
I have one of those and I can't get it to work to my full satisfaction. No matter how I adjust it, the release buckle gets positioned behind or under my left armpit. With more than one layer of clothing, I have to contort myself to reach it for a quick release. Anybody knows how to work around it - please lemme know.