PDA

View Full Version : Why no PCC forum?

SW-Shooter
11-11-18, 20:01
I've looked ( maybe I just cannot see it), but I cannot find a Pistol Caliber Carbine forum. With the popularity of The SIG MPX, CZ Scorpion, KRISS, B&T's, etc..., I think we should have a dedicated PCC forum.

If you disagree or are in agreement, please post your opinion here. Thank you.

RetroRevolver77
11-11-18, 20:22
deleted

Inkslinger
11-11-18, 20:47
Like this?
https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?6-AR-Pistols-amp-Pistol-Caliber-ARs

SW-Shooter
11-11-18, 22:01
That's for AR based pistol calibers. The PCC forum should be in the General Firearms Subforum.

other Semi-Automatic Rifles doesn't really fit into the description of a PCC.

Tx_Aggie
11-11-18, 23:34

How so?

26 Inf
11-11-18, 23:36
I hate to be that guy, but....this is M4C.net not SIG MPX.net, CZ Scorpion.net, KRISS.net, B&T's.net, etc.

If threads you start in the AR Pistols & Pistol Caliber ARs or Other Semi-Automatic Rifles don't get traction, maybe you need to find a forum devoted to the brands you listed.

titsonritz
11-12-18, 01:05
Other semi-automatic rifles.

This where is those belong.

MegademiC
11-12-18, 05:36
That's for AR based pistol calibers. The PCC forum should be in the General Firearms Subforum.

Yes it does. The forum is for all non AR-based semi auto rifles. That includes PCCs. If its an sbr it can also go in the NFA shbforum

SteyrAUG
11-12-18, 16:22
I hate to be that guy, but....this is M4C.net not SIG MPX.net, CZ Scorpion.net, KRISS.net, B&T's.net, etc.

If threads you start in the AR Pistols & Pistol Caliber ARs or Other Semi-Automatic Rifles don't get traction, maybe you need to find a forum devoted to the brands you listed.

I think the problem is even though this is a dedicated M4 platform forum, we probably still get more reliable and practical discussion of the topics than forums dedicated to such things. But I agree we are savvy to figure out where to find such discussions even though PCC are not technically "semi auto rifles."