PDA

View Full Version : Bosch series?

Ned Christiansen
12-08-18, 17:58
So, many discussions here about series.... I guess we all watch too much TV so I feel a little better about this ;)-- anyone watched Bosch on Amazon? Titus Welliver, have seen him here and there over the years and thought he was OK, usually a taciturn, serious type, often a bad guy I think, can't really think of any specific roles. But here he's the lead guy, a detective, and well, dang, I think he's pretty good in this role and it's a decent show. Anyone else?

Also I say kudos for the guy not taking a screen name, he could have picked anything but kept Titus Welliver. Wait. maybe he picked Titus Welliver. In the series his first name is Hieronymos (they wisely call him Harry).

AKDoug
12-08-18, 19:11
So, many discussions here about series.... I guess we all watch too much TV so I feel a little better about this ;)-- anyone watched Bosch on Amazon? Titus Welliver, have seen him here and there over the years and thought he was OK, usually a taciturn, serious type, often a bad guy I think, can't really think of any specific roles. But here he's the lead guy, a detective, and well, dang, I think he's pretty good in this role and it's a decent show. Anyone else?

Also I say kudos for the guy not taking a screen name, he could have picked anything but kept Titus Welliver. Wait. maybe he picked Titus Welliver. In the series his first name is Hieronymos (they wisely call him Harry).

The wife and I love this series. We're waiting on the next season now. We have no self control and binge every new season that comes out. I liked the books as well and read all of them.

ggammell
12-08-18, 19:59
Season 1 was good. Seasons 2-3 not as good. Haven’t gotten to season 4 yet.

Tx_Aggie
12-08-18, 20:21
I've enjoyed all four seasons and am looking forward to the fifth.

I've added the books to my reading list, but haven't started them yet.

ETA, I got a feeling that I can't let go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkPRgxcvX-4&list=WL&t=0s&index=343

Honu
12-08-18, 22:27
I liked it
much better then most garbage on today :)

Whiskey_Bravo
12-08-18, 23:03
The wife and I love that show.

DJK
12-09-18, 05:40
The wife and I love that show.

We do too. Just started the books on my Kindle.

Lacos
05-07-22, 21:46
Sequel to the Bosch series now showing

“Bosch: Legacy, a spin-off of Amazon Prime Video’s original streaming series Bosch, was announced in November 2021 and is now releasing on Amazon's free streaming service, Freevee (formerly IMDb TV). The plot of Bosch: Legacy focuses on the new challenges and investigations of the titular character, Hieronymus "Harry" Bosch. From an Army Special Forces officer to an LAPD detective, and now a private investigator, Bosch has had quite a ride. After serving the city of Los Angeles, Harry is now setting out as a private eye and continues his relentless pursuit of justice.“

https://collider.com/how-to-watch-bosch-legacy-where-online-streaming/

Vegas
05-08-22, 02:56
Added the channel on my Roku yesterday and watched the trailer. Looked like there was 4 episodes up and they release on Fridays. Will watch a couple tomorrow [emoji106]

JediGuy
05-08-22, 05:14
Thanks for mentioning that the new series was releasing. I probably would have missed. Miffed about commercials, though.

Vandal
05-08-22, 05:44
I really enjoyed the original Bosch series and have rewatched it a few times. Bosch Legacy looks promising, might start it later today.

pag23
05-08-22, 09:38
Bosch Legacy is pretty decent so far, as he has to find ways around his prior LE status to get information...