PDA

View Full Version : WTS: TPU Magnification Throw Lever for Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x - $16 shipped

streetrat
12-09-18, 08:53
These are introductory prices and feedback/testing is more than welcome! Please EMAIL/MESSAGE me with any questions or concerns. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states.

3D printed zoom levers SPECIFICALLY for the Vortex StrikeEagle 1-6x, as well as enhanced mag releases for all AR platform rifles.
These are printed from unbreakable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) which is a semi-flexible 3D printing filament. Designs were created by my brother, a graphic designer, and are Pat. Pending. We know there are similar levers out there that other individuals/companies are making but our levers have subtle differences that we know make them superior compared to the rest. We know this because we’ve done comparison testing, and none of the other slip on zoom levers have been nearly as secure and functional as ours!
We have multiple colors to choose from, and can even do custom splice prints, including Red/White/Blue, Black w/ Thin Blue Line (or red), etc.

I personally use both the throw lever and mag release on my AR rifles and absolutely love them. I replaced my Seekins mag releases with these because there’s no scratching sound from two anodized finishes rubbing together. These are practically silent! And as for the zoom lever, it is much more cost effective and safer to use than a bolt-on aluminum zoom lever. If you have ever ran 3 Gun competitions or even accidentally dropped your rifle and it landed on your scopes zoom lever, or the lever banged up against, or has been snagged on a fixed object, you will appreciate how forgiving these zoom levers are!

The TPU material has self healing properties and a low friction coefficient which allow them to return to their previous state/position even when snagged, banged, hung, etc. on something. And even if you baby your rifles and just want the ability to EASILY & QUICKLY zoom in and out with your StrikeEagle 1-6X scope, then this zoom lever is a great choice. They also allow you to easily customize your rifle with all the different colors to choose from!

Most other 3D printed zoom levers are printed out of polymer which is breakable. They are often printed way to fast (fast = sloppy) and are only made to the dimensions of a scopes zoom ring, and then bolt in place, which isn’t the case for these. They are custom made solely for the zoom ring on the StrikeEagle 1-6X scope and will NOT work on any other scope, unless of course it has the exact shape and dimensions as the SE 1-6x magnification ring!

PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE PICS:

3D TPU Pics (https://photos.app.goo.gl/JgtSfmGcg1r1NmOq1)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/F6enL0Um5UFm3CKE3

PayPal Friend/Family payment accepted, as well as ZELLE. My PayPal/ZELLE e-mail is jpainter187@gmail.com. Please email me with your order (quantity, color) as well as your shipping address. Please note that custom splices, for example, black with a thin blue line, are extra because this dramatically increases the time it takes to create.

Zoom Levers: $16 ea.
Mag Release: $4 ea. or 3 for $10
Zoom Lever & Mag Release: $18