PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Members?

Lumocolor
12-10-18, 23:40
I realize this is a low traffic area of the forum, but curious if any M4C members here reside in OK?

murphy j
01-05-19, 17:07
I do. Tulsa area

ODgreenpizza
01-05-19, 17:46
Yukon area here.

glocktogo
01-08-19, 16:36
Yukon area here.

Tulsa area here too.

CMP
01-13-19, 20:36
Commerce/Miami area.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

murphy j
01-21-19, 10:16
Tulsa area here too.

I wonder if you and I have ever crossed paths?

shadowrider
01-21-19, 21:04
OKC area here.

glocktogo
01-22-19, 10:51

Who knows? I go by the same username on OSA. I used to be a regular on the IDPA circuit at the local clubs, as well as regionally and nationally. I haven't shot competitively for several years and mostly fish on Skiatook lake now. :)

murphy j
01-22-19, 21:59
Who knows? I go by the same username on OSA. I used to be a regular on the IDPA circuit at the local clubs, as well as regionally and nationally. I haven't shot competitively for several years and mostly fish on Skiatook lake now. :)

I haven't logged into OSA for quite a few years. In fact, I don't think I recognized the majority of the user names the last time I dropped in there. If you ever knew Mike Bay of Trident Precision Machine, we likely crossed paths at some point. I never shot competitively, and rarely get out to shoot anymore. When I did shoot regular, it was out at Happy Hollow. Sometimes, rarely, at Tulsa Firearms.

glocktogo
01-23-19, 00:13
I haven't logged into OSA for quite a few years. In fact, I don't think I recognized the majority of the user names the last time I dropped in there. If you ever knew Mike Bay of Trident Precision Machine, we likely crossed paths at some point. I never shot competitively, and rarely get out to shoot anymore. When I did shoot regular, it was out at Happy Hollow. Sometimes, rarely, at Tulsa Firearms.

Didn’t know Mike. While I shot a lot at Red Castle and Oil Capital over the years, I spent all my free time working matches over at USSA once they opened. Got burnt out after shooting and running matches for 17 years and walked away.

SeriousStudent
01-23-19, 19:26

Chuckle - I swear that my first thought was glocktogo was going to say "It depends on if you have an arrest record or warrants..." :cool: I have a ton of friends that are retired LEO's, and that is usually their response.

I'm going to be driving up north a few times this year for classes at BDC Gunroom in Oklahoma, I'll probably run into you gents.

glocktogo
01-23-19, 19:33
Chuckle - I swear that my first thought was glocktogo was going to say "It depends on if you have an arrest record or warrants..." :cool: I have a ton of friends that are retired LEO's, and that is usually their response.

I'm going to be driving up north a few times this year for classes at BDC Gunroom in Oklahoma, I'll probably run into you gents.

LOL, I’m trying to be the kinder, gentler glocktogo. :)

SeriousStudent
01-23-19, 19:35
Hahahahaha!

"No, Your honor. I have not carried a sap nor a blackjack in years..."

murphy j
01-23-19, 22:44
Didn’t know Mike. While I shot a lot at Red Castle and Oil Capital over the years, I spent all my free time working matches over at USSA once they opened. Got burnt out after shooting and running matches for 17 years and walked away.

USSA is a great range. Got to shoot there once on an open invite from a friend of mine who was on staff there, Chris Horton. That was a good day. Some of the most fun I've had shooting, ever.

glocktogo
01-23-19, 22:55
USSA is a great range. Got to shoot there once on an open invite from a friend of mine who was on staff there, Chris Horton. That was a good day. Some of the most fun I've had shooting, ever.

Chris was a friend of mine as well. I wear a black bracelet with his name every day.

RIP SPC Christopher Horton, 9/11/2011, Paktya, Afghanistan

murphy j
01-23-19, 23:18
I wear one with his name as well, and the names of everyone else we lost.

K_K
01-10-22, 21:37
T-town here for anyone that still travels through this thread. Im hoping to be alittle more active on this forum.

jsbhike
06-24-23, 07:28
An area to keep in mind.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/06/22/tulsa-police-chief-might-be-time-to-trade-some-freedom-for-gun-control/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&_37icE74j6yBLKXeSaA2MuAxkGadd0rOOmwAXS5mgtg_aem_AS7J-W806d-19takJF1glzL_KOonQauYWlvDs2N1yld21MNxru8N1h5MDDDR3NK6FeM

TheAlsatian
06-24-23, 15:25
I'm not in Oklahoma but if I take a wrong turn with my lawn mower I would be...Right on the AR/OK border