PDA

View Full Version : Bushido Tactical Precision rifle - Sarasota, FL - Dec 15 - 17

SSA
11-03-08, 08:15
Bushido Tactical will be teaching a Precision Rifle / Marksman course in the Sarasota area, FL on December 15 - 17, 2008. These dates fall on a Monday - Wednesday as that is the only time that we could book the range.

Cost: $450 for 3 days training

This will be an intense 3 days of training teaching you everything that you will need to know about precision rifle and marksmanship skills.

We have secured a 1000 yard range for the 3 days and will also be incorporating basic observation and stalking drills during this course.

This class will be taught by myself and a new adjunct instructor who just joined Bushido Tactical. He is a retired Gy/Sgt from the USMC and is a qualified Marine Scout Sniper for many years teaching at the USMC Special Warfare Training Center.

He has attended and qualified in:

Scout Sniper Basic course
Scout Sniper Advanced Course
Scout Sniper Instructor Course
Mountain Sniper Course
SOTG / MSPF Urban Sniper Course (13th / 15th / 31th MEU / SOC)
SOTG / MSPF Urban R & S Course (13th / 15th / 31th MEU / SOC)
Sere School
and his list goes on.

We are only accepting 12 students maximum for this course and have a few already wanting to sign up in the local area. Please register early in order to secure yourself a spot in the class.

Please visit the website for the class description and equipment requirements:

http://www.bushidotactical.com/Precisionrifle.html

This will include one low light exercise and lots of field exercises.

All registrations will be handled directly through Bushido Tactical and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the class or if you need help with any gear for the class, I will do my best to assist you.

We also have a Defensive Carbine Readiness Course starting on Saturday and Sunday, the weekend before the Precision rifle class for those interested in both classes.

Wade Rorich
Operating Manager