PDA

View Full Version : Farmers Insurance pulls ads from Tucker Carlson

OH58D
12-20-18, 15:30
One of the top 3 insurance companies in the US has just pulled their advertising from Tucker Carlson Tonight - Farmers Insurance Group.

Even if you are not a Farmers customer, I would hope you would send a scathing e-mail to their media relations e-mail. I am not a customer of that company, but myself and friends of mine are loading their media relations e-mail with lots of messages.

Here is the contact info:

mediarelations@farmersinsurance.com

Averageman
12-20-18, 16:15
Done.

Straight Shooter
12-20-18, 16:15
They use that bald actor dude in the commercials, and HE is a lefty POS. I wouldnt use them for that alone.
Dropped Progressive last year after 10 years...went USAA & saved money & happy Im not supporting left wing loonies..as far as I know anyway.

Todd.K
12-20-18, 16:35
USAA is in with the NFL. As much as I hate having to think about politics when insurance shopping, I think I'm going to have to drop them.

It's a bother and feels kinda un-American, but sitting on the sidelines isn't exactly a winning strategy. The whole "we're better that that" ends up with us just being better at loosing.

Circle_10
12-20-18, 16:39
It's a bother and feels kinda un-American, but sitting on the sidelines isn't exactly a winning strategy. The whole "we're better that that" ends up with us just being better at loosing.

I firmly believe that in order to win, we need to learn to be appreciably worse than them, and we'd better learn fast.

lowprone
12-20-18, 18:55
I firmly believe that in order to win, we need to learn to be appreciably worse than them, and we'd better learn fast..................................................................
AMEN!

Dienekes
12-20-18, 20:43
I have a Pacific Life policy; they are one of the boycotters. Maybe I ought to make a few changes of my own. Sent an e-mail to that effect. (I don't much like insurance companies anyway.)