PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Heckler & Koch USP 45 Compact, $525/OBO; Trade Added

afff_667
01-02-19, 08:07
Price lowered to $525 shipped...FTF in Dallas area also possible and will do that for $500. Surgery is coming very soon and selling this pistol would do much to help pay the deductibles, copays, etc. Feel free to make an offer...more (and larger) photos available-send me a PM with email address...

TRADE ADDED - The only trade I'd consider is straight up for a Gen 3 Glock 19 in comparable condition and two OEM 15-round magazines.

Not to sound like I'm begging, but I really need to sell this and send it to a new home. Please make an offer on this pistol if you're interested but feel like I may have it a little over priced. Surgery is coming up quickly!!! Thanks in advance.

I found out week before Christmas that I must have some neck surgery and with the new year comes new deductibles and co-pays. Therefore, up for sale is a H&K USP 45 Compact that I picked up last month from another member here. I was able to get to the range with it last week and shot a box of Winchester White Box ammo through it and all three magazines with (surprise, surprise) not a hiccup, failure, etc.

The pistol is in very good shape with a little wear; night sights are pretty well gone and need to be replaced. Pistol is a Version 1 SA/DA (safety/decocker), has an AH year code (2007, I believe), and comes with box, user manual, and three magazines.

ETA: I added one photo but have several shots available that I've already taken. Send me a PM, and I'll get others out to you ASAP.

I'm offering it up for $600/OBO shipped through my FFL to your FFL. Depending upon my FFL's schedule, I will do my best to get this pistol on its way to its new home within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of payment. I'll do $580/OBO for the Dallas area and we'll work out a time and place for a FTF deal.

Sorry, but no sales to California or any other heavily restricted state.

Please respond through PMs here for photos, offers, etc.

afff_667
01-04-19, 10:43
Bumped after 48 hours...Offers being accepted!!

afff_667
01-07-19, 17:10
Surgery day is fast approaching...accepting offers.

afff_667
01-10-19, 10:19
Another bump...surgery is coming!

afff_667
01-14-19, 10:39
Final bump...$550 is a pretty good deal. Thanks for looking.

afff_667
01-22-19, 12:18
Well, one final, final bump with further price reduction and trade option. This is it, however. Thanks to everyone that looked.