PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Tucker HF1 & Single Mag Pouch - Glock 19 (reduced price)

afff_667
01-14-19, 12:46
I purchased this holster and single mag pouch directly from Tucker to give a leather holster a shot and have worn it only a time or two...turns out I simply prefer kydex. The holster is an HF1 for OWB, RH carry, and a 1.5" belt in unlined medium brown Hermann Oak leather with white stitching and no thumb break. Single magazine pouch color and stitching is the same and fits a 1.5" belt.

Price new of Tucker Gun Leather's https://tuckergunleather.com/ web site is $110 for the holster and $33 for a single mag pouch. I'd like to send these items to a new home, as a set only, for a total of $70 shipped. I'll have them ready to go within 24 hours of receipt of payment (USPS money order only) and will send tracking info immediately.

Unfortunately, I must be completely computer illiterate and am unable to post photos. Please message me with your email address, and I'll get some out to you immediately.

Thanks!

afff_667
01-18-19, 17:01
Bump to top...price reduced. Also noted that these go as a set only. I don't particularly need one without the other.