PDA

View Full Version : Covington Catholic HS - Facing threats from the violent left

thepatriot2705
01-21-19, 13:43
Long story short, a group of students from Covington Catholic were in DC to participate in the Right to Life March. While they were waiting for their busses, a group of black Israelites started saying racist and degratory terms direct at the CCH students. The students then started chanting “CCH” to drown out the black Israelites. At that time an Indian approached the students and started banging a drum in the students faces. One student just stood in front of the Indian nervously and set off an absolute firestorm.

The school has received bomb threats and students and parents have received death threats and professional threats.

At least one person from Disney called for the kids to be thrown through a wood chipper.
Others have called for school shootings and burning the school with kids inside.

I’ve never seen so much violent rhetoric. It’s bad.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/los-angeles-dj-calls-for-covington-catholic-school-to-be-burned-down-with-kids-locked-inside-twitter-says-he-didnt-violate-rules/

Leuthas
01-21-19, 13:53
Is all this nonsense actually over a kid who just stood there and neither said nor did anything?

thepatriot2705
01-21-19, 13:56
Is all this nonsense actually over a kid who just stood there and neither said nor did anything?

Yes. It’s quite insane really. All this because a kid in a MAGA hat stood and smiled nervously.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-21-19, 14:04
Yes. It’s quite insane really. All this because a kid in a MAGA hat stood and smiled nervously.

Leftist idiots doxxed the wrong person because he looked like the kid from the video.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42442/leftist-mob-wrongly-identifies-student-covington-emily-zanotti

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-21-19, 14:07
It's more complex than that, but in reality it just gets worse for the MSM, 'Black' activists and the Native Americans. The initial reports are 180 degrees from the reality.

You put the Buzzfeed Cohen story and this in one week and we are supposed to not see the press as the enemy of the people?

Ben Shapiro has some really good wright ups on it.

VIP3R 237
01-21-19, 14:07

If he wasn’t white and wasn’t wearing the maga hat there would be no story.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
01-21-19, 14:24
This week's coverage has been great for the country. It showed the media's ass completely. Those that agree with the coverage are now fully confirmed as having their head's up their own, and those that disagree can actually see the light.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-21-19, 14:39
The native american Phillips has Stolen Valor written all over him. He is a demonstrated liar about how this event happened. Hard to believe that he hasn't embellished other stories.

Averageman
01-21-19, 15:11
Lawyer up and go after the media.

grnamin
01-21-19, 16:15
This week's coverage has been great for the country. It showed the media's ass completely. Those that agree with the coverage are now fully confirmed as having their head's up their own, and those that disagree can actually see the light.Ass? They done rectum!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Firefly
01-21-19, 16:26
Some jackass thuggy walks down the street blasting crude, racist rap music with his whole ass hanging out and carrying a gun...nobody looks twice.

Some dorky, virgin white boy awkwardly stands and gives a moderate "um dude WTF?" smile for a couple of minutes and then walks away after some "native american" dude who is probably drunk or high bangs a drum in his face.....everybody loses their minds.

Do you ever....do you ever just rewatch The Dark Knight and sometimes think the Joker had a point?

jpmuscle
01-21-19, 16:31
Some jackass thuggy walks down the street blasting crude, racist rap music with his whole ass hanging out and carrying a gun...nobody looks twice.

Some dorky, virgin white boy awkwardly stands and gives a moderate "um dude WTF?" smile for a couple of minutes and then walks away after some "native american" dude who is probably drunk or high bangs a drum in his face.....everybody loses their minds.

Do you ever....do you ever just rewatch The Dark Knight and sometimes think the Joker had a point?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190121/125545a5fe6eabc365d6aec65aa70795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly
01-21-19, 16:36
I love you man

Doc Safari
01-21-19, 16:56
Just think: Someday we will look back on this period as the good 'ol days before the real violence began.

WickedWillis
01-21-19, 17:53
I am still waiting to see a real video of this that isn't doctored. I have already been corrected several times by people regarding what actually happened, so I am leery of stating anything as facts in this.

AKDoug
01-21-19, 18:25
I am still waiting to see a real video of this that isn't doctored. I have already been corrected several times by people regarding what actually happened, so I am leery of stating anything as facts in this.

Nathan Philips (64), the American Native at the center of this, claims to have been a Vietnam Marin Corp Vet. That's a pretty narrow window of truth since the Marine Corp pulled out of Vietnam in the middle of 1971, making him 16 or 17 at the time.

This is an almost 2 hr. video of what surrounded the "incident"..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=160&v=UQyBHTTqb38

WickedWillis
01-21-19, 18:43
Nathan Philips (64), the American Native at the center of this, claims to have been a Vietnam Marin Corp Vet. That's a pretty narrow window of truth since the Marine Corp pulled out of Vietnam in the middle of 1971, making him 16 or 17 at the time.

This is an almost 2 hr. video of what surrounded the "incident"..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=160&v=UQyBHTTqb38

I will watch the entire thing when I get home.

I have seen several reports saying that he is a Vietnam veteran, but that's not he himself saying it. It could be over-eager CNN trying to drum up (pun not intended) more sympathy for him.

jmp45
01-21-19, 18:56
This just popped up on RS

".. Pearson also claims that everyone who defamed, slandered, and doxxed these Covington students are going to get ‘served’."

https://therightscoop.com/watch-covington-catholic-students-respond-to-death-threats-and-slander-in-new-video-also-lawsuit-rumors/

HardToHandle
01-21-19, 20:32
Honestly, what school has a bunch of unaccompanied kids standing out in front of the Lincoln Memorial?

I spend some time in DC and there are various professional protestors as well as numerous kooks (it is a business). The National Mall is relatively safe in the daylight but loaded with opportunities for these kinds of face offs. The kids were dumb to be there, dumber for raising the stakes and the school leadership were not leading.

I had to put another kid in a headlock during a school trip to Mexico in the 1990s after he said some stupid stuff to some protesters in his jackass-ry Spanish. That just happened to be weeks before the Chiapas Rebellion broke out very close by. Kids need some adult supervision on school trips.

The_War_Wagon
01-21-19, 20:51
D.C.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKofnVkUwBA

Diamondback
01-21-19, 21:05
Rebuttals on Leftist grifter Nathan Phillips:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-21/native-american-harassed-maga-kids-exposed-outrage-culture-grifter
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/01/21/nathan-phillips-not-vietnam-war-veteran-richard-blumenthal-problem/

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-21-19, 22:00
Honestly, what school has a bunch of unaccompanied kids standing out in front of the Lincoln Memorial?

I spend some time in DC and there are various professional protestors as well as numerous kooks (it is a business). The National Mall is relatively safe in the daylight but loaded with opportunities for these kinds of face offs. The kids were dumb to be there, dumber for raising the stakes and the school leadership were not leading.

I had to put another kid in a headlock during a school trip to Mexico in the 1990s after he said some stupid stuff to some protesters in his jackass-ry Spanish. That just happened to be weeks before the Chiapas Rebellion broke out very close by. Kids need some adult supervision on school trips.

Adult chaperones were there. The main kid says so in his statement.

Boy Scout
01-21-19, 22:37
Just think: Someday we will look back on this period as the good 'ol days before the real violence began.

Exactly. Since the BS meter is strongly moving toward the “11”, who is going to be the Gavrilo Princip and set the whole thing in motion?

SteyrAUG
01-21-19, 22:57
Long story short, a group of students from Covington Catholic were in DC to participate in the Right to Life March. While they were waiting for their busses, a group of black Israelites started saying racist and degratory terms direct at the CCH students. The students then started chanting “CCH” to drown out the black Israelites. At that time an Indian approached the students and started banging a drum in the students faces. One student just stood in front of the Indian nervously and set off an absolute firestorm.

Sounds like three groups looking for problems found each other. Black Israelites are basically the Black Klan, what did they believe was going to happen when they challenged them with a CCH chant? And an Indian started banging a drum? Who gives a shit. Too bad kid didn't have a harmonica to start playing shitty, twangy country music in response.

CCH kids should have just done their thing, stayed in their lane and if the BI's or Injin Jim start anything then that's where the cops step in.

Firefly
01-21-19, 23:24
I doubt that guy was actually Native or a Nam vet.

As for Black Israelites.....hoo boy.
Difficult for no reason.

Waylander
01-22-19, 00:10
It sounds like three groups of people just magically happened to be in the wrong place at the same time or the same place at the wrong time. What a coincidence.

AKDoug
01-22-19, 00:16
It sounds like three groups of people just magically happened to be in the wrong place at the same time or the same place at the wrong time. What a coincidence.

Pretty easy to do at the Lincoln Memorial on MLK weekend. The kids were there for the March for Life march. They were told to rally there while they waited for their bus. Both the American Native and African American groups moved towards them as they waited in a group. All of them have a right to be there. In fact, they all have a right to non-violently confront each other. What people shouldn't have a right to do is dox minors and give them death threats. The media is culpable in this, but it seems to not matter any more.

Honu
01-22-19, 04:08
Sounds like three groups looking for problems found each other. Black Israelites are basically the Black Klan, what did they believe was going to happen when they challenged them with a CCH chant? And an Indian started banging a drum? Who gives a shit. Too bad kid didn't have a harmonica to start playing shitty, twangy country music in response.

CCH kids should have just done their thing, stayed in their lane and if the BI's or Injin Jim start anything then that's where the cops step in.

did you watch the video ?

ditto AKdoug above

the kids were still as in not moving waiting to get on their bus!
the others went to the kids and the drummer looser marched into the middle of them and they actually moved out of the way for him and the idiot drummer got into his face
the others were screaming racist things against them even saying they are going to harvest their organs !

The_War_Wagon
01-22-19, 07:18

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/wolf_zpsjel7qtnc.jpeg

OH58D
01-22-19, 08:11
He looks Native to me, but if he served in the US Armed Forces from 1961-1975 (anywhere in the world), he could be classified as a "Vietnam Era Veteran". Maybe that's the case?

prdubi
01-22-19, 08:27
I went there with my school back in the day.

But my friend and I got suspended for visiting the Vietnam memorial as it wasn't in our schools agenda.

My uncle died in Vietnam..

Do I wanted to pay my respect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kwelz
01-22-19, 08:28
Threats are wrong. The kids are wrong. Slandering a Native Veteran is wrong.

The Black Isrealites were the main cause of all of this and bear the brunt of the blame.

I have a couple friends who live in the Covington area. The school is known for some fairly racist behavior. But even that doesn't mean there should be threats against the school or the kids.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-22-19, 09:05

Assuming you didn't watch the video . "done their thing" is pretty much what the kids did. And I say kids because that's what they are, and they had to deal with a bunch of idiot adults. They didn't approach anyone. And they did their school chant to drown out the racist yelling at them. Then the retard with the drum walked up and got in the kids face, as in literally in his face with the drum. Kid smiled and stood there without saying anything and now is a racist for it. Seems legit.

I will state it again. They were kids dealing with racist yelling at them and a known political antagonist with a drum looking to get on the news.

Averageman
01-22-19, 09:18
What it really looks like is a very uncomfortable situation where fortunately cooler heads prevailed.
I don't know that I would have handled it as well at 15.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-22-19, 09:25

The Black Isrealites were the main cause of all of this and bear the brunt of the blame.

I have a couple friends who live in the Covington area. The school is known for some fairly racist behavior. But even that doesn't mean there should be threats against the school or the kids.

I would be amazed if 50+ teen age boys, faced with this situation, would act perfectly- but no one can point to any evidence that they acted 'wrong'.

Slandering a Native Vet? The only falsehoods seem to be those of Nathan Philips- who if he isn't guilty of Stolen Valor, at least traded on stolen credit by never correcting the dozens of times in the past years he was called a Vietnam Vet.

You also kind of slandered them by saying that they were racists, but giving no proof. Nowadays, being a men's only religious school- 40% of the population would call you racist for attending.

I think the big lesson here is that there isn't a big lesson. What happened is not some indicator of what is going on in America. Some isolated groups made some bad decisions, and The Left/MSM tried to cram it into their narrative and that was shown to be BS by the actual evidence. That being young, white, male, religiously affiliated and wearing MAGA gear somehow makes you an instant villain is sad and a real problem- not a global problem.

Why did the left freak the way they did? Some on the left even went directly to the comparison of the boys and Kavanaugh- but perhaps they didn't get the comparison that they wanted. Kavanaugh 'woke' people on the right that they don't have to go quietly into the night. You can stand for yourself. That has to put the fear of Dog in lefties.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-22-19, 09:43

Did the kids slander the drum beating guy? Just looking for video of this. Also, what did the kids do wrong here?

What racist behavior is the school known for?

flenna
01-22-19, 10:05
Just the tolerant, inclusive Left finding something else to be outraged about. If the kids weren’t wearing MAGA hats but pink pussy hats they would be heroes to the Left.

kwelz
01-22-19, 10:14
Did the kids slander the drum beating guy? Just looking for video of this. Also, what did the kids do wrong here?

What racist behavior is the school known for?

The kids do blackface when playing against predominantly African American teams. Been going on since at least 2011. But the people I know from there say it goes back far older than that. Until the weekend they actually had videos of it on their own youtube channel.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-22-19, 10:22
The kids do blackface when playing against predominantly African American teams. Been going on since at least 2011. But the people I know from there say it goes back far older than that. Until the weekend they actually had videos of it on their own youtube channel.

15 seconds to show that is BS.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/alunmni-covington-catholic-high-school-push-back-against-medias-new-blackface-claim/

So the press gets it wrong, and decides to double down on dumb and gets it wrong again.

AKDoug
01-22-19, 10:40

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/22/alunmni-covington-catholic-high-school-push-back-against-medias-new-blackface-claim/

So the press gets it wrong, and decides to double down on dumb and gets it wrong again.

Not only that, there were non-white teens in that group of Covington students.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-22-19, 11:59
"Southerners", Kavanaugh look-a-likes, Catholics and Trump supporters. The MSM couldn't help themselves. Those are their go-to targets lately.

kwelz
01-22-19, 12:07
Blackout mean wearing all black. A couple of those kids are in strait up blackface right down to the painted mouths.

Brietbart isn't a reputable news source. You can do better.

kwelz
01-22-19, 12:11
Also to be clear. I am not saying the kids were the aggressors in this scenario. I take issue with the whole event of them being there. But that doesn't' make them evil. But they are far from just some innocent 3rd party in all of this. And trying to paint them as fully innocent is just silly. Especially when the school has a troubled history with such things.

Attacking the kids, Doxxing them, threatening them and the school, all of that is unacceptable. It is done by the same extreme fringe we see always stir shit up.

glocktogo
01-22-19, 12:28
Also to be clear. I am not saying the kids were the aggressors in this scenario. I take issue with the whole event of them being there. But that doesn't' make them evil. But they are far from just some innocent 3rd party in all of this. And trying to paint them as fully innocent is just silly. Especially when the school has a troubled history with such things.

Attacking the kids, Doxxing them, threatening them and the school, all of that is unacceptable. It is done by the same extreme fringe we see always stir shit up.

And who did the liberal mainstream media immediately believe? Who is winning the propaganda war? You don't think their newsrooms are furiously scouring social media for a picture of one of them in blackface as we type? I'm all for accurately portraying all sides of a conflict, but they're NOT scouring to determine whether Mr. Phillips is a leftist agitator or possibly perpetrating stolen valor. They're NOT scouring to determine whether these specific Black Hebrew Israelites are a part of the Sovereign Citizen movement.

So until you produce evidence of these students in blackface or making racist statements, I'm calling BS on your statements. YOU can do better. :(

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-22-19, 12:28
Blackout mean wearing all black. A couple of those kids are in strait up blackface right down to the painted mouths.

Brietbart isn't a reputable news source. You can do better.

Except that the reporting is actually a lot of people who attended those games and their tweets and pics. For the Blue games there are kids with blue on their faces. In the black out pic, there are two kids with black make-up. The first clue is that the kids in the picture are all dressed in black.

So, once again, people can't see past their biases. All they see is some black face and a black kid from another school - and BAM racism.

See the other videos about the kids making racist Klan handsigns for a hood- opps, I'll save you the embarrassment, its actually a three point symbol. But, I guess three point shots are racist since they favor small white kid guards?

So sure, over look the facts and shoot the messenger. The fact is that the MSM isn't going to touch anything that absolves these kids with a 10 foot pole. Did you not learn anything from the initial attack on these kids?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-22-19, 12:30
So until you produce evidence of these students in blackface or making racist statements, I'm calling BS on your statements. YOU can do better. :(

They were taunting a kid from another team!!! Imagine that! Someone in the stands trying to rattle a player from the other team! What happens when other school kids hear about that, they might start cheering at sporting events too. This might just catch on....

Averageman
01-22-19, 12:50
They've Lawyered up, pro bono btw.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/lawyer-for-covington-catholic-hs-families-threatens-lawsuits-against-media-unless-they-retract-false-stories/
Los Angeles-based trial lawyer Robert Barnes offered to represent the Covington families for free should they decide to sue the New York Times.
He said that "anyone who doesn't correct and retract" their false smears would be subject to a lawsuit and that updated stories merely indicating "a more complex picture has emerged" would not necessarily be enough.
When asked if such stories would count as a retraction, he replied that it "depends."
According to his website, Barnes has a history of taking on the causes of underdogs: "Fighting for individuals against unethical law firms, corrupt banks, and rogue government agents, Barnes continues the family tradition his great-grandfathers started centuries ago, fighting for the freedoms that founded America."

Dr. Bullseye
01-22-19, 12:53
Imagine, a crazy black group and an American Indian pounding on a drum, all trying to intimidate a group of children-----and the media wants to help intimidate the children. Must be the American Left.

Doc Safari
01-22-19, 12:57
Imagine, a crazy black group and an American Indian pounding on a drum, all trying to intimidate a group of children-----and the media wants to help intimidate the children. Must be the American Left.

Dang. That "white privilege" justifies all kinds of stuff, don't it?

THCDDM4
01-22-19, 13:15

Take it even further- a TON of people are not only okay with it, but CHEERING it on and happy about it!

Some things seem trivial on the surface, but when put under the microscope can really give you perspective on who people really are and where we are at as a whole.

This incident is one of those things. Some people will wake up because of this and others will double down on the full retard. Good on both accounts.

Firefly
01-22-19, 13:25
There are a LOT of double if not triple standards these days and it is pretty disappointing.

I don’t care about what people say, but I do care about who is trying to shut them up and why

Doc Safari
01-22-19, 13:26
There are a LOT of double if not triple standards these days and it is pretty disappointing.

I don’t care about what people say, but I do care about who is trying to shut them up and why

AMEN. Look around. Free speech has been over with for a long time.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-22-19, 13:27

Every picture I have seen has been kids at sporting events either in dressed in all blue, black, or white with some that have corresponding face and body paint. I know we are in an ultra PC culture were even the smallest thing can be racist but I find this one hard to follow. Unless there are photos of these guys at school events in actual black face(google can help you here) I am not ready to throw them in fire pit of racist yet. Regarding their Youtube channel, I would think they have probably pulled tons of video if not all of them if they were smart. Considering the MSM worked the libs into a frenzy I would have asked the school to take anything that might even remotely have a picture of my child in it for fear of some nut job going after him.

As far as your personal connection to this school. Do you actually know people that have witnessed them being racist or is it a friend of a friend type of thing?

Their past aside. You didn't answer my other questions. Do you have video of them being slandering the drum guy? Please explain what they did wrong while standing there.

Honu
01-22-19, 13:47
the left are for sure mental deranged but sadly the mental deranged cant see they are !!!

Todd.K
01-22-19, 14:00
The kids are wrong. Slandering a Native Veteran is wrong.
Can you point out where in a video this happened?

Anyone who allows multiple news stories, including biography type stories, to misrepresent "Vietnam era service" as a "Vietnam veteran" is wrong. If he is not a Vietnam veteran he absolutely owns it.

Honu
01-22-19, 14:02

can you imagine if it was some white group and some white old man with a drum wearing a vet jacket and hat doing that to a group of kids who even if white even if one indian and one black kid were in there what the news headlines would have been like !!!!

headlines would be the KKK and murderers tried to kill minority kids today !
the war veteran who is a trained killer tries to bait kids in so he can kill them !!! while the klan cheers them on

so the indian guy has made claims before that he was harassed and called names etc.. again he went up to them and no proof but the ones he accused were not even there and said they had no clue what the guy was talking about ? true or not ? but the fact he walked up to this and went on air and lied kinda shows he has lied before and lies now and will lie again

just like the indian lawyer on tv saying she was there but not there but had to leave cause of the hatred and racism of the youth basically attacking them ?

Honu
01-22-19, 14:06
double

OH58D
01-22-19, 17:26
As a White person of Spanish descent, I wouldn't be offended if African Americans did white face makeup and imitated me as much as they want. Maybe someone like Dave Chappelle would be the perfect person to do it. In fact I think it could be funny - Black imitating Whites. Certainly it could be a vehicle for Mel Brooks to produce and direct.

In the early part of the 20th Century, a white vaudeville performer named Al Jolson did a blackface routine, and it was very popular. In 1946 Columbia Pictures did a biographical technicolor history of Al Jolson starring Larry Parks titled: "The Jolson Story". It was such a hit that in 1949 Columbia released a sequel titled: "Jolson Sings Again". This was a hit as well. America's decent into Socialist Totalitarianism is making everyone uptight - like a tightly wound spring ready to break. I refuse to submit to it and will continue to enjoy me freedom of speech and expression. To hell with the P.C. World.

From the 1946 film with Larry Parks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjzKYXzsjA

Firefly
01-22-19, 17:43
Don’t anyone take this football too far but...

I remember a time in my own generation when people didn’t get uptight over friendly racial ribbing. People used to have jokes with it and nobody meant nothing by it.

I personally know oodles of black folks in my age bracket who not only love Blazing Saddles but agree it could never get made today.

Same with PCU. It poked so much fun of nascent SJWs in the early 90s.

In my day folks called people like that the “cause of the week” kids.

When we lose our humor we become miserable.

I’d rather laugh than cry.
Hell, I get mislabeled a lot.
“You awful skinny for a Samoan”
I’m not skinny nor a Samoan

But that’s the joke

OH58D
01-22-19, 17:59
When you remove the politicians and the media, people seem to get along just fine. Here in New Mexico, with all of our problems, racial integration has done well on it's own - without being forced. Many of the schools are a mix of White, Hispanic, Native and a few Blacks. Out here nobody focuses on race. I remember once my youngest son mentioned one of his friends named Sonny. He told me all about him, then down the list he said: "Oh yes, he's Native (Apache). When they bring up race, it's friendly ribbing each other with no malice.

My youngest son has another friend who is black. This young black kid got his car before my son got his truck, so this friend would drive my son around. The joke was my kid was calling his friend: "Hodgkins, and he's my driver". And the black kid would respond: "Shut up Ni%%er", but joking.

Just leave people alone and they will work it out. No social engineering, no government program and no controlling of the language or personal interaction. The average person will work out the interpersonal relationships on their own.

Waylander
01-22-19, 18:09
The reactions from Hollywood are so over the top they're hilaaaarious! It shows how irrelevant and small the actors really feel about themselves.

Alyssa Milano blasted for 'MAGA hat is the new white hood' tweet

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/alyssa-milano-blasted-apos-maga-135430504.html

Jim Carrey Takes on Covington Students in New Artwork: ‘Baby Snakes’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jim-carrey-takes-covington-students-214104635.html

SteyrAUG
01-22-19, 18:25
Don’t anyone take this football too far but...

I remember a time in my own generation when people didn’t get uptight over friendly racial ribbing. People used to have jokes with it and nobody meant nothing by it.

I personally know oodles of black folks in my age bracket who not only love Blazing Saddles but agree it could never get made today.

Same with PCU. It poked so much fun of nascent SJWs in the early 90s.

In my day folks called people like that the “cause of the week” kids.

When we lose our humor we become miserable.

I’d rather laugh than cry.
Hell, I get mislabeled a lot.
“You awful skinny for a Samoan”
I’m not skinny nor a Samoan

But that’s the joke

No kidding. I'd honestly rather listen to a Black Israelite tell me that I'm a devil who deserves only "death and slavery" than listen to anyone correct them for not being politically correct, even though nobody corrects black racists for not being politically correct because it isn't politically correct to address black racism.

I'd rather people say what they are thinking.

"I don't trust blacks, they steal."
"I don't trust whites, they all hate minorities."
"I don't trust jews, they secretly run the world."

Whatever, I can listen to it all day long and in some cases even maintain a civil, social relationship with those retards. If I can put up with some complete idiot who thinks we never really went to the moon, then I can work next to a black kid who think "jews secretly run everything" while standing on my head.

More importantly I can tell him why I think he's a f-ing idiot.

Political correctness is the death of everything. It means people stop being honest about what they actually believe, because political correctness NEVER changed anyone's actual beliefs, it just made honest discussion unpopular.

Additionally, I used to believe this or that about certain people, but it was only by getting to know people, rather than engaging in politically correct talk, that some of my views changed over time.

jpmuscle
01-22-19, 18:27
I love you man

Love you too bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glocktogo
01-22-19, 18:49
No kidding. I'd honestly rather listen to a Black Israelite tell me that I'm a devil who deserves only "death and slavery" than listen to anyone correct them for not being politically correct, even though nobody corrects black racists for not being politically correct because it isn't politically correct to address black racism.

Whatever, I can listen to it all day long and in some cases even maintain a civil, social relationship with those retards. If I can put up with some complete idiot who thinks we never really went to the moon, then I can work next to a black kid who think "jews secretly run everything" while standing on my head.

Political correctness is the death of everything. It means people stop being honest about what they actually believe, because political correctness NEVER changed anyone's actual beliefs, it just made honest discussion unpopular.

Additionally, I used to believe this or that about certain people, but it was only by getting to know people, rather than engaging in politically correct talk, that some of my views changed over time.

Not only does getting hit on the head constantly with PC groupthink suppress the honest exchange of ideas, it makes people secretly resentful and full of spite. :(

grnamin
01-22-19, 19:12
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/wolf_zpsjel7qtnc.jpegI was thinking more like Chief Sh!tting Bull.

HKGuns
01-22-19, 19:42

Most accurate, succinct summary written. Bravo [emoji122]

How much more of this utter garbage will this country allow?

Waylander
01-22-19, 21:13
I was thinking more like Chief Sh!tting Bull.

Indeed.

'Phillips, however, claimed to the Detroit Free Press that he put himself "between beast and prey" by standing between the students and a group of Black Hebrew Israelites.

'These young men were beastly and these old black individuals was their prey, and I stood in between them and so they needed their pounds of flesh and they were looking at me for that," he said.'

LMAO

Diamondback
01-22-19, 21:27

This needs a Like button...

Boy Scout
01-22-19, 22:17

1/1024th Vietnam Vet

donlapalma
01-22-19, 22:53
Here is Don Shipley clearing up the BS around the "Vietnam vet" business....

https://youtu.be/CIXIzvyAlLA

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

tb-av
01-22-19, 23:03
1/1024th Vietnam VetStill an insult.
ETA: posted at same time, just watched the vid. What a loser.

I felt by the cadence of his voice and physical reactions he was lying and coached. Nice to see someone can actually prove it.

SeriousStudent
01-22-19, 23:10

Yup, Nathan Phillips enlisted after Marine combat forces had been withdrawn from Vietnam. He never deployed outside CONUS, and got out as an E-1. Was UA three times. Guy was a refrigerator repairman, for Pete's sake.

I guess that makes him a Frigidaire Ranger.......

How do you get out after 4 years as an E-1? By being a shitbird, that's how.

tb-av
01-22-19, 23:19
Fauxahontas and the Phone it in Ranger. So now we know who wants to be Elizabeth Warren's running mate.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-19, 00:32
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/01/nick-sandmann-nathan-phillips-maga-video.html

Ruth Graham is a despicable human being. In her initial hateful article she call for physical violence against a minor based solely on his looks.

When more information comes out, she calls the situation complicated, but still demonizes the kids and doesn't withdraw or apologize for calling for violence against them.

The facts that she knew changed, but her views and her hate didn't.

Some here are even sure that if not technically in the wrong here, that those boys are evil and complicit in someway of being in the wrong.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/nathan-phillips-rally-attempted-to-disrupt-mass-at-dcs-national-shrine-91038

Yep, Nathan Philips is the good guy.

And a SNL writer offers a BJ for anyone that punches Sandman in the face.

ETA: Why is every old native american an 'elder'? We don't give honorifics according to age to any other group? So he's old. So what? Most grandparents banging on a drum would be considered to be crazy, not someone that is a leader.

tb-av
01-23-19, 00:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95B30ojbTLw

SteyrAUG
01-23-19, 01:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95B30ojbTLw

See...THAT...IS...WHAT...I'M...TALKING...ABOUT. Maybe not every day and all the time, but say what you think. The world would be a better place if everyone knocked off the bullshit and just stated where they were common from.

It's not gonna make me hold hands with someone like Osama Bin Laden, but it's better than tolerating shit like CAIR and pretending they don't hate us. And without CAIR to help maintain the divide and create animosity, we might discover there are plenty of people we don't hate. We seemed to get along fine with a LOT of Iranians prior to 1979 and we had a short relationship with Iraq in the 80s. I suspect there are a lot of good people there that I'd have preferred to hang out with than many people in my own countries government.

Firefly
01-23-19, 03:07
ETA: Why is every old native american an 'elder'? We don't give honorifics according to age to any other group? So he's old. So what? Most grandparents banging on a drum would be considered to be crazy, not someone that is a leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WArAyjr8dRA

Moose-Knuckle
01-23-19, 05:14

The videos have been out for almost 72 hours, just how exactly are the kids "wrong".

I have a couple friends who live in the Covington area. The school is known for some fairly racist behavior.

ETA: Never mind, asked and answered in a later post.

ETA: (ROTFLMFAOIRL)

Not only that, there were non-white teens in that group of Covington students.

Oh how very d E l I s H!

Also to be clear. I am not saying the kids were the aggressors in this scenario.

Then exactly what are these kids guilty of?

I take issue with the whole event of them being there.

So you take issue with your fellow Americans exercising their First Amendment rights of Freedom of Speech and their right to peacefully assemble?

But they are far from just some innocent 3rd party in all of this. And trying to paint them as fully innocent is just silly.

Huh . . . um, so if they are "not innocent" and their "not the aggressor", just exactly what are they? :blink:

It is done by the same extreme fringe we see always stir shit up.

No, this whole incident was spun-up and sensationalized by the mainstream media who is devoutly anti-Trump, anti-Pro Life, anti-Conservative, et al.

Moose-Knuckle
01-23-19, 05:17
I would be amazed if 50+ teen age boys, faced with this situation, would act perfectly- but no one can point to any evidence that they acted 'wrong'.

Slandering a Native Vet? The only falsehoods seem to be those of Nathan Philips- who if he isn't guilty of Stolen Valor, at least traded on stolen credit by never correcting the dozens of times in the past years he was called a Vietnam Vet.

You also kind of slandered them by saying that they were racists, but giving no proof. Nowadays, being a men's only religious school- 40% of the population would call you racist for attending.

I think the big lesson here is that there isn't a big lesson. What happened is not some indicator of what is going on in America. Some isolated groups made some bad decisions, and The Left/MSM tried to cram it into their narrative and that was shown to be BS by the actual evidence. That being young, white, male, religiously affiliated and wearing MAGA gear somehow makes you an instant villain is sad and a real problem- not a global problem.

Why did the left freak the way they did? Some on the left even went directly to the comparison of the boys and Kavanaugh- but perhaps they didn't get the comparison that they wanted. Kavanaugh 'woke' people on the right that they don't have to go quietly into the night. You can stand for yourself. That has to put the fear of Dog in lefties.

Yeah, just all of this.

QFT!

Moose-Knuckle
01-23-19, 05:55
As a White person of Spanish descent, I wouldn't be offended if African Americans did white face makeup and imitated me as much as they want. Maybe someone like Dave Chappelle would be the perfect person to do it. In fact I think it could be funny - Black imitating Whites. Certainly it could be a vehicle for Mel Brooks to produce and direct.

From 1984, a classic SNL skit by Eddie Murphy.

Sad thing is there is a large number of people who actually believe this to be reality, they call it "White privilege". Also, the Wayan brothers made their comedy White Chicks (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/) in 2004 where they were in "White face" making fun of White stereotypes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_LeJfn_qW0

The late great George Carlin and another of my favorites John Cleese have a lot to say about how political correctness is the end of comedy. YouTube is chocked full of vids of them on the matter, Carlin's are NSFW of course.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-19, 07:43
I think the only way to understand the left's view on this is that those kids were guilty of original sins. Pro-life, male, and white and wearing MAGA gear. The only way to not be 'guilty' would be to never show up or to have retreated right away. That they kept their heads I think infuriates the left even more.

Lefties are like bulls, they see the red on the hats and lose any kind of rationality. Imagine if this was a womyns college group and just approaching them would have been a mortal sin.

OH58D
01-23-19, 08:19
From 1984, a classic SNL skit by Eddie Murphy.

Sad thing is there is a large number of people who actually believe this to be reality, they call it "White privilege". Also, the Wayan brothers made their comedy White Chicks (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/) in 2004 where they were in "White face" making fun of White stereotypes.

White Privilege Origins:

The concept “white skin privilege” was originally coined by two Marxists of a peculiar sort — Maoists. Noel Ignatin and Ted Allen, back in the ‘60s. They believed that race oppression had been created by the ruling class and that a system of “racial preferences” (for whites) was used to keep the working class divided.

Firefly
01-23-19, 08:29
I know it likes to get tossed around a lot that I am on acid or pills but this is what I mean when I say that black folks and trannies will be the saviours of the American white Right.

They will be called Uncle Toms or sellouts or fake women....but these people didnt choose how they were born.

But they DID choose to stand for America, kneel before Almighty Christ, and take up the mantle for less government and more guns and a reunified Van Halen.

I mean...like..ever see how the Boer and the black dude had that talk in the Wild Geese?

We must forgive the past to forgive the present.

Nobody wants to be a Black Israelite nor a creepy pedo with a drum...

but I think we all want to make America great again. But for real this time.

O'er that hill, that high sitying hill....are friends coming to our aid.
Saul was a murderer before he fell to Christ and became Paul; a hero.

AOC will be the champion of the hard Right in a few years. She may be just a young, nubile girl now...but in due time; she will be a Valkyrie who flips Bronx to blood Red for Reagan.

There are heroes in waiting....
waiting for the call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhDbkTmJHA

I am optimistic. Things WILL get better.

Now is the best time to have ever been alive

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-19, 09:20
https://www.salon.com/2019/01/22/defenders-of-the-maga-hat-youth-spare-us-your-concern-for-children-please/

You can't care or comment about the Covington kids unless you condemn Trump for allowing illegals to use their kids as key cards at the border.

Remember- when you see the woodchipper theat, the face punching, the doxxing- these are the elitist progressives who time after time tell us that they are the smartest, the most Compassionist and caring while being objective and woke. What a joke.

Innocent or guilty- they are coming after you, they are coming after me- our families, our way of life, our values.

Frankly, Islamists are more open minded than the left.

Doc Safari
01-23-19, 09:21
Innocent or guilty- they are coming after you, they are coming after me- our families, our way of life, our values.

And This Is How Civil Wars Begin...

chuckman
01-23-19, 11:44
Well, at least those sensible young folks at The Root aren't race-baiting or being jerks 🙄

https://www.theroot.com/an-open-apology-to-the-covington-catholic-maga-hat-hara-1831957176

WickedWillis
01-23-19, 11:56
I think this thread is a great example of exactly what's wrong with tribalism, in our Country especially.

It's the exact same thing Us VS Them, **** any and all common ground, dumb shit spewed all day long of "Libtard, Snowflake!" tired sayings that makes everyone who uses them look less intelligent. People were claiming stolen valor, well before anything was confirmed, OR any quotes from the guy himself surfaced just based on the principle of the first video that was shown. How insanely stupid is that? Especially coming from a site that values and respects Veterans so much.

If this kid was black most everyone would care for a different reason, but because he's a white MAGA wearing kid, he has the full support of the Trumpers regardless of what he's done. Personally I think the main kid was just standing in the wrong spot when the cameras started rolling, I did not see this particular kid doing any mocking or yelling racist BS, However there were some groups that we being dumb and immature. Should they be doxxed and hunted down? F no. These are kids, and we all did stupid things, said irresponsible things, etc. The chaperons at this event were garbage clearly.

In summary, the people that are standing with the kid, are going as hard after Nathan Phillips, as the left went after these kids. Even digging into their personal lives, death threats, etc. Why for once can't we allow the left to get egg on their face, without doing the same thing on the right?

If you have to choose right or left, just be better than the other one, one time FFS.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-23-19, 12:24
I think this thread is a great example of exactly what's wrong with tribalism, in our Country especially.

It's the exact same thing Us VS Them, **** any and all common ground, dumb shit spewed all day long of "Libtard, Snowflake!" tired sayings that makes everyone who uses them look less intelligent. People were claiming stolen valor, well before anything was confirmed, OR any quotes from the guy himself surfaced just based on the principle of the first video that was shown. How insanely stupid is that? Especially coming from a site that values and respects Veterans so much.

If this kid was black most everyone would care for a different reason, but because he's a white MAGA wearing kid, he has the full support of the Trumpers regardless of what he's done. Personally I think the main kid was just standing in the wrong spot when the cameras started rolling, I did not see this particular kid doing any mocking or yelling racist BS, However there were some groups that we being dumb and immature. Should they be doxxed and hunted down? F no. These are kids, and we all did stupid things, said irresponsible things, etc. The chaperons at this event were garbage clearly.

In summary, the people that are standing with the kid, are going as hard after Nathan Phillips, as the left went after these kids. Even digging into their personal lives, death threats, etc. Why for once can't we allow the left to get egg on their face, without doing the same thing on the right?

If you have to choose right or left, just be better than the other one, one time FFS.

You seem, might I say a little..... "triggered". In all seriousness though, take a step back and chill.

People were asking about stolen valor almost from the get go once his name was released(which was in the original outrage story by the MSM) because his story didn't seem to add up to his age. And he is a known agitator that has been in the media before so it probably wasn't all that hard to google info on him. But maybe you are right and people jumped the gun.

As far as the kid, what exactly has he "done" ? It's been asked in this very thread a few times with zero response. You said "no matter what he's done". What did he do? He has the support of sane people because all he did was stand there and nervously smile while a ****tard beat a drum in his face and racist yelled at him. On the kids being immature in a hostile environment, stop the presses. Kids sometimes act immature and don't know how to respond in every situation. Not sure how I would have acted as a 14-16 year old but it probably wouldn't have been all that great given the shit show around them.

Nothing wrong with digging into someone who stepped into the spotlight, is an adult, and has inserted himself before. Death threats are stupid and should be prosecuted to the fullest if he has actually gotten them. If it's just him saying that I would be hard pressed to believe him given his track record. He tried to intimidate and incite a child by getting in his face. He deserves the light to shine on him a bit.

In summary, the kids were there waiting on their bus and adults yelled racist and homophobic things at them and another group of protesters decided to get into the middle of the kids and beat a drum while staring. Damn those kids and their chaperons. Maybe the kids should have cowered on the ground into fetal positions and asked for a safe space so as not to make the leftest agitators and racist yelling at them angry. Then they could have all sang Kumbayah together.

I do agree with you regarding tribalism though. Our nation is heading down the path as fast as it can. You are not an American you are a black American or a white American. You are a democrat or a republican and the middle is shunned. You are gay or straight, etc, etc, etc. It will not end well.

THCDDM4
01-23-19, 12:40
So, what again did the kids do that was negative, racist, agitating, intimidating or wrong? I haven't seen any evidence showing anything. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller..?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-19, 12:44

I may have been the first one to explicitly mention it, but it isn't much of a stretch. By that time, we knew the guy was full of BS on how the event went down. Doesn't take much to guess that he is full of BS otherwise. That isn't insanely stupid. I'd like to say that it is insanely insightful, but a blind, deaf guy could figure it out that this guy wasn't Kosher.

THCDDM4
01-23-19, 12:46
I know it likes to get tossed around a lot that I am on acid or pills but this is what I mean when I say that black folks and trannies will be the saviours of the American white Right.

They will be called Uncle Toms or sellouts or fake women....but these people didnt choose how they were born.

But they DID choose to stand for America, kneel before Almighty Christ, and take up the mantle for less government and more guns and a reunified Van Halen.

I mean...like..ever see how the Boer and the black dude had that talk in the Wild Geese?

We must forgive the past to forgive the present.

Nobody wants to be a Black Israelite nor a creepy pedo with a drum...

but I think we all want to make America great again. But for real this time.

O'er that hill, that high sitying hill....are friends coming to our aid.
Saul was a murderer before he fell to Christ and became Paul; a hero.

AOC will be the champion of the hard Right in a few years. She may be just a young, nubile girl now...but in due time; she will be a Valkyrie who flips Bronx to blood Red for Reagan.

There are heroes in waiting....
waiting for the call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhDbkTmJHA

I am optimistic. Things WILL get better.

Now is the best time to have ever been alive

DUDE, you are killing me! That is the funniest thing I have read in a LONG time. A vey Long time!

26 Inf
01-23-19, 12:50

A little off topic, but I served with a guy who was generally the most squared away Marine you'd want to meet. When I met him he was a Sergeant, for I believe the third time.

We were stationed in Nevada and he had his picture on the wall as a preferred customer at the Mustang Bridge Ranch, which might give you an idea of his favorite past times.

Shortly after I got to the Barracks and got to know everyone (I was a Lance) he volunteered to stand main gate for a young married Marine, the night of the Marine Corps Ball. Around midnight, one of the Navy wives reported that the Main Gate sentry had saluted her (vehicle decal) with his white barracks cover on backwards, and appeared to be intoxicated. One thing lead to another and the base CO called our CO and virtually the next day 'F' was a Corporal, restricted for 30 days. He didn't make restriction and was a Lance in about 2 weeks. When I ets'ed two years later he and I were both Sergeants.

There Career Marines like that when I was in - 1972 to 1976, you know, during 'VietNam Times.'

Averageman
01-23-19, 13:18

The difference between the kid and Phillips is an expected level of maturity.
You've got two basic responses available in a immature mind, it's basically flight or fight. By standing there and watching Phillips, that kid overcame both of those very basic responses.
If you're mature and you're looking to bait someone of a younger age, basically present them with a situation that's going to trigger those emotions. Putting a drum in the face of a fifteen year old male is a pretty prime example of a trigger.
I will give Phillips the benefit of the doubt because that's just the kind of guy I am, until he proves otherwise, he's had my respect, right up and until he baited that kid for an improper reaction to his actions.

Let me tell you something I've learned over the past year.
There are some really great people in the military, however, the numbers of crackpots, malcontents and unethical service members seems to have grown. Just my opinion mind you, and take that for what its worth.
I'm not talking about some E-5 getting hammered on guard, or being busted for a dust up, I mean straight up self entitled assholes looking for a free ride. Soldiers at the W-3 level bragging about scamming their way out of a deployment, attempting to or outright stealing .gov property.
I'm pretty happy to be away from it.

Boy Scout
01-23-19, 13:27
Yup, Nathan Phillips enlisted after Marine combat forces had been withdrawn from Vietnam. He never deployed outside CONUS, and got out as an E-1. Was UA three times. Guy was a refrigerator repairman, for Pete's sake.

I guess that makes him a Frigidaire Ranger.......

I really think he was a washing machine repairman - he’s seems to be quite the agitator...

Todd.K
01-23-19, 14:19
If this kid was black most everyone would care for a different reason, but because he's a white MAGA wearing kid, he has the full support of the Trumpers regardless of what he's done.
Prejudice is ugly and wrong. It is obvious here that prejudice caused many to believed the kids were guilty just because they were white (and wearing MAGA hats).

It's hard to tell, but I hope you are not claiming that someone who calls out bigotry against a white victim means he cannot equally call out bigotry against a black victim. Because that would be either a silly deflection or pretty prejudiced.

WickedWillis
01-23-19, 15:14
Prejudice is ugly and wrong. It is obvious here that prejudice caused many to believed the kids were guilty just because they were white (and wearing MAGA hats).

It's hard to tell, but I hope you are not claiming that someone who calls out bigotry against a white victim means he cannot equally call out bigotry against a black victim. Because that would be either a silly deflection or pretty prejudiced.

To clarify this a little bit here. I am saying that if the left saw a black kid in a MAGA hat, standing in front of a native elder smirking we most likely would not have this story the way it was told.

If the kid was black the MAGA mob would also be using him to further their narrative as well. Or he wouldn't have received the same level of support that he has from the right. The color or race of the person only seems to matter if it's used to attack a point, or to defend it. There is zero care for the individual, it's just "Hey we have blacks too! Not all Trump supporters are racist bigots!" it's all about tailoring the news, the stories and the results on how people view the event politically, and personally feel. The right is just as guilty as the left in the whole feelings over facts issues.

We all saw this when the very first video came out, and the kid with the uncomfortable smirk on his face looked like he was some little prick who's Dad is a lawyer. You are hard pressed to find anyone who felt differently based just off of that very first viral video. Well, shockingly enough, the MSM grabbed this and ran with it without ever fact checking or looking into the bigger picture which many have been forced to apologize for, and rightfully so. The leftist media also reported that the native was a Vietnam vet, I have never seen a statement where he himself said word for word that he was a Vietnam vet. If there is one I would love to see it and be proved wrong. However if we are basing this simply off what CNN said, then the right is in the wrong again. Information gets misconstrued very easily, and it might be as simple as someone said that he was a Vet in the Vietnam era, that got turned into he IS a Vietnam Vet. Hope I am making a shred of sense with that statement, as there is obviously a difference.

Also educate me on what Nathan Phillips has done wrong here that has everyone so riled up? My understanding is he approached these guys, did his chants to try and ease the tension between the Catholic kids and the Black Hebrews (Whatever the **** that is) and that was all, outside of overstaying their permit.

Todd.K
01-23-19, 15:29
https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84457
Refrigerator repair, reserve, not deployed, UA multiple times, discharged E1.
Can't pin the claim on him directly, yet. Too many obvious chances for him to correct the record of his service to be someone else's simple mistake.

Todd.K
01-23-19, 15:56
Also educate me on what Nathan Phillips has done wrong here that has everyone so riled up? My understanding is he approached these guys, did his chants to try and ease the tension between the Catholic kids and the Black Hebrews (Whatever the **** that is) and that was all, outside of overstaying their permit.

He is a liar. Claimed the kids surrounded him and got in his face to start. Just look up any of his interviews and compare to the long video. He instigated the whole thing, then manufactured his "victim" status.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-19, 16:43

First off, he never talked to the kids. The one person in his group that did, attacked the kids for the usual stuff.

He said he was doing a peace chant. Do you know the difference between a peace and war chant? Phillips never explained to the kids what he was doing. Mainly, because it is pretty clear that he wasn't there to descalate. The Black Hebrews were the aggressors, funny how he didn't go toe-to-toe with them.

Phillips lied about how he encountered the kids (he went to them, not the other way around) and frankly for walking into a group chanting and LITERALLY BANGING THE DRUM- you can't say that you are trying to defuse the situation.

Oh, and we know that afterwards he tried to disrupt a service at the Basilica.

Phillips did literally nothing right and everything wrong. The only thing he didn't do was start a physical altercation. I can tell you that if someone gets that close to me and they are obstructing my view of my ability to defend my core, they are going to be chasing that drum like a frisbee.

lowprone
01-23-19, 17:03
This point cannot be over looked, the media spend every waking moment goading the left and right into an altercation, at some point they will succeed.

Honu
01-23-19, 17:09

just to make sure folks watch this link going to repeat it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA

ScottsBad
01-23-19, 17:09
The other thing that got lost in this is that when Phillips (the drum beater) approached the group many of the kids thought he might be coming to show support and that's why the kids started chanting and getting so excited.

It was also reported that Phillips has done this in the past (push in to a crowd with his drum) as well, and that he is an activist not some poor guy who just out-of-the-blue showed up to protest.

Most people are idiots and just buy anything the MSM puts out.

Honu
01-23-19, 17:41
To clarify this a little bit here. I am saying that if the left saw a black kid in a MAGA hat, standing in front of a native elder smirking we most likely would not have this story the way it was told.

If the kid was black the MAGA mob would also be using him to further their narrative as well. Or he wouldn't have received the same level of support that he has from the right. The color or race of the person only seems to matter if it's used to attack a point, or to defend it. There is zero care for the individual, it's just "Hey we have blacks too! Not all Trump supporters are racist bigots!" it's all about tailoring the news, the stories and the results on how people view the event politically, and personally feel. The right is just as guilty as the left in the whole feelings over facts issues.

We all saw this when the very first video came out, and the kid with the uncomfortable smirk on his face looked like he was some little prick who's Dad is a lawyer. You are hard pressed to find anyone who felt differently based just off of that very first viral video. Well, shockingly enough, the MSM grabbed this and ran with it without ever fact checking or looking into the bigger picture which many have been forced to apologize for, and rightfully so. The leftist media also reported that the native was a Vietnam vet, I have never seen a statement where he himself said word for word that he was a Vietnam vet. If there is one I would love to see it and be proved wrong. However if we are basing this simply off what CNN said, then the right is in the wrong again. Information gets misconstrued very easily, and it might be as simple as someone said that he was a Vet in the Vietnam era, that got turned into he IS a Vietnam Vet. Hope I am making a shred of sense with that statement, as there is obviously a difference.

your 1st paragraphy NO we would not be having the story cause the left and the msm are racist and want to bait that racism
they use blacks now just like they did in the past !!!

your 2nd paragraph the maga mob would not be using him because there would not have been the story like you said !!!
and there was a black kid in the group so guess that blows your I gotcha moment :)

your 3rd no I saw a poor kid with an adult who went up to him to get a reaction and the old gollum looking dude tried to but the kid was nervous as most kids would be and why would any sane adult go up to a kid like that !! only the left would do that cause they are sociopathic scum !!

your 4th ? again an adult who goes up and gets in a kids face trying to provoke a child is considered wrong with most folks

you do not try to ease a situation by going up to innocent kids standing there and get in their face you would go up to the blacks and get in their face and tell them to shut up and quit attacking kids OR bang your drum in the faces of those blacks who were yelling !!!!!!
anyone in the right mind would know this but again the left are insane and this is kinda proof when one cant see whats wrong with this

WickedWillis
01-23-19, 18:07
https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=84457
Refrigerator repair, reserve, not deployed, UA multiple times, discharged E1.
Can't pin the claim on him directly, yet. Too many obvious chances for him to correct the record of his service to be someone else's simple mistake.

I understand where you are coming from where you are saying he has had the opportunity to correct the statements, and has not. That thisainthell site was one of the first I saw with more thorough information regarding Phillips I could find after I got on here the other day. He was the victim instantly according to the CNN report, which is what many were lead to believe after the initial video. So in summary, the guy is a liar, instigated the incident, and has not come fully clean regarding his MIL history. Thank you, I think I am up to speed now.

First off, he never talked to the kids. The one person in his group that did, attacked the kids for the usual stuff.

He said he was doing a peace chant. Do you know the difference between a peace and war chant? Phillips never explained to the kids what he was doing. Mainly, because it is pretty clear that he wasn't there to descalate. The Black Hebrews were the aggressors, funny how he didn't go toe-to-toe with them.

Phillips lied about how he encountered the kids (he went to them, not the other way around) and frankly for walking into a group chanting and LITERALLY BANGING THE DRUM- you can't say that you are trying to defuse the situation.

Oh, and we know that afterwards he tried to disrupt a service at the Basilica.

Phillips did literally nothing right and everything wrong. The only thing he didn't do was start a physical altercation. I can tell you that if someone gets that close to me and they are obstructing my view of my ability to defend my core, they are going to be chasing that drum like a frisbee.

I heard the one native guy telling everyone to "Go back to Europe" which was super constructive to the conversation.

The Native's permit had expired before these events took place from my understanding as well. So they no longer had the right to hold their event in that area. Maybe they saw an opportunity to start something, or the be loudly passive aggressive? I have no idea. I was aware he approached them and not the other way around. Could he have had good intentions? Sure. However the drums aggravated the situation more than helped them like you have eluded to.

I was unable to find any video of the altercation between the black hebrews and these Catholic kids either.

WickedWillis
01-23-19, 18:29
your 1st paragraphy NO we would not be having the story cause the left and the msm are racist and want to bait that racism
they use blacks now just like they did in the past !!!

your 2nd paragraph the maga mob would not be using him because there would not have been the story like you said !!!
and there was a black kid in the group so guess that blows your I gotcha moment :)

your 3rd no I saw a poor kid with an adult who went up to him to get a reaction and the old gollum looking dude tried to but the kid was nervous as most kids would be and why would any sane adult go up to a kid like that !! only the left would do that cause they are sociopathic scum !!

your 4th ? again an adult who goes up and gets in a kids face trying to provoke a child is considered wrong with most folks

you do not try to ease a situation by going up to innocent kids standing there and get in their face you would go up to the blacks and get in their face and tell them to shut up and quit attacking kids OR bang your drum in the faces of those blacks who were yelling !!!!!!
anyone in the right mind would know this but again the left are insane and this is kinda proof when one cant see whats wrong with this

Who hurt you? :)

Yes, it's real to involve race when it furthers personal or political agenda, and that seems (To me) the only time race really matters. Both sides do it, it's nothing new. I had no "Gotcha" moment in any of my statement, I was just stating what I we would see if it went the other way, which it didn't.

The very first video I saw made the kid look like a smug troll. I saw no child in danger or stress, until I dug into it further and got the full account of the entire event, and more of the story came to light.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-23-19, 18:36
loudly passive aggressive?

Well put. These guys are putting the english language into new areas to properly describe their tactics.

HKGuns
01-23-19, 18:41
Don does it again.

Great job if you are reading this shipmate.

flenna
01-23-19, 18:42
Most people are idiots and just buy anything the MSM puts out.

You just described the Communist Democratic Party’s voter base.

glocktogo
01-23-19, 18:58
I read several articles yesterday where Phillips was quoted. He called the Covington kids “beastly” and stated that the black Israelites were their “prey”. If that doesn’t make him a liar, I don’t know what does. :(

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/01/20/native-american-leader-nathan-phillips-recounts-incident-video/2630256002/

And this makes it sound like misrepresentation is his stock in trade.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/native-american-activist-nathan-phillips-has-violent-criminal-record-and-escaped-from-jail-as-teenager

FWIW, I consider all he did (or didn’t do) in his youth to be irrelevant. It’s his current behavior I take issue with. :(

Waylander
01-23-19, 20:25
We all saw this when the very first video came out, and the kid with the uncomfortable smirk on his face looked like he was some little prick who's Dad is a lawyer. You are hard pressed to find anyone who felt differently based just off of that very first viral video.

See, that's where we are totally different. I see a kid that could be my kid or one of my friends or family's kids. But we don't have the knee jerk reaction you have to videos coming from CNN.

I am actually hard pressed to find anyone who thinks like you.

SteyrAUG
01-23-19, 20:51
just to make sure folks watch this link going to repeat it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXIzvyAlLA

Glad there are people willing to take the time and effort, do all the research and put it together in a coherent form. If only there was some kind of dedicated channel devoted to the same regarding daily events, like a news channel for instance.

By contrast CNN didn't try and research or vet this story at all.

tb-av
01-23-19, 21:05
I read several articles yesterday where Phillips was quoted. He called the Covington kids “beastly” and stated that the black Israelites were their “prey”. If that doesn’t make him a liar, I don’t know what does. :(

He's going to be interviewed on the TODAY show tomorrow morning. Love to see how that is going to go when all the facts are out on the table now. I guess Elizabeth Warren is saying "oh thank God, I don't have to an Indian any longer"

Fake News... more like Fake Life. Sadly the powers that be that want to see the USA fall will keep spending money on these people. I've got a bad feeling those pockets are way deep and in for the long game.

grnamin
01-23-19, 21:12
When phillips spotted those kids he saw nothing but dollar signs.

glocktogo
01-23-19, 23:20
He's going to be interviewed on the TODAY show tomorrow morning. Love to see how that is going to go when all the facts are out on the table now. I guess Elizabeth Warren is saying "oh thank God, I don't have to an Indian any longer"

Fake News... more like Fake Life. Sadly the powers that be that want to see the USA fall will keep spending money on these people. I've got a bad feeling those pockets are way deep and in for the long game.

NBC Show? I’d imagine they’re going to portray him as a sympathetic victim in all this and throw him a few pre-arranged softball questions, so they can keep up the pretense that they actually have some tenuous claim to be “journalists”. :rolleyes:

AKDoug
01-23-19, 23:44
NBC Show? I’d imagine they’re going to portray him as a sympathetic victim in all this and throw him a few pre-arranged softball questions, so they can keep up the pretense that they actually have some tenuous claim to be “journalists”. :rolleyes:

Savannah Guthrie is taking a beating for interviewing Nicholas Sandmann today. The left is treating it like Sandmann committed some sort of crime and how dare she interview him.

I think she gave him a fair shake.. https://www.today.com/news/nick-sandmann-interview-today-show-s-savannah-guthrie-encounter-native-t147242

Moose-Knuckle
01-24-19, 05:14
I think the only way to understand the left's view on this is that those kids were guilty of original sins. Pro-life, male, and white and wearing MAGA gear. The only way to not be 'guilty' would be to never show up or to have retreated right away. That they kept their heads I think infuriates the left even more.

This is how they were supposed to act but thankfully the programming hasn't taken hold of these woke KY kids . . .

These ethnomasochists are "White-guilt" activists called The Life-Line Expedition.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7825/31918451377_7d27597315_b.jpg

Lefties are like bulls, they see the red on the hats and lose any kind of rationality. Imagine if this was a womyns college group and just approaching them would have been a mortal sin.

Just imagine what they would do if people treated women wearing hijabs THE EXACT same way THEY treat people in MAGA hats?

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4857/32984650448_040f2b6ed8_z.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
01-24-19, 06:04
If this kid was black most everyone would care for a different reason, but because he's a white MAGA wearing kid, he has the full support of the Trumpers regardless of what he's done.

But just exactly what has he done? He smiled at a career leftist activist beating a drum in his face and yelling at him after being called various racial slurs and gay slurs by the Black supremacist group.

Candace Owens is a conservative Black woman who in 2018 was yelled out of a restaurant by White racist Democrats reminiscent of how they treated Black southerners during the Civil Rights era, the mainstream media ignored it. Senator Ted Cruz, a Hispanic-American conservative was confronted and also yelled at while eating dinner at a restaurant by White leftist. Point is had these Catholic kids been wearing pussy hats and Trump is a Nazi signs they would not have been targeted much less the story been sensationalized by the mainstream media which instigated the firestorm of calls for violence from leftist via social media.

Personally I think the main kid was just standing in the wrong spot when the cameras started rolling, I did not see this particular kid doing any mocking or yelling racist BS,

And yet when members of this site come to the same conclusion about the young man who smiled you accuse them of tribalism group think.

I have not seen the mainstream media assassinate his character, slander him, nor the degree of threats of violence against his person as the Catholic kid has experienced. Hell, you had a former SNL writer thot offer oral sex to anyone who could land a punch on his face. Where has anyone on the right done anything remotely like that? No matter how hard some of you guys try to paint the right is the same as the left it does not make it factual.

Whiskey_Bravo
01-24-19, 08:16

"you are hard pressed to find anyone who felt differently based just off of that very first viral video". Really? You saw the video of a kid smiling and your gut reaction goto was little prick who's dad is a lawyer? That explains everything. If we are being honest, it's probably more likely you saw MAGA hats and that was what really did it. I saw a group of kids surrounded by adults, some having fun, some had no idea what to do and an adult with a drum in a kids face.

Education time.

First, drum beating idiot inserted himself into a situation that he shouldn't have. Then he got into a minors face. Don't give me this BS about him trying to ease tensions. Nobody other than a full on ****tard thinks walking up to someone you don't know and beating a drum in their face while chanting is going to ease anything. You ease a situation by talking to people or asking your group of drum beaters to form a line between the racist black Hebrew Israelites(or whatever they are called), not ignoring the racist and getting in a kids face that is being harassed.

Secondly, Phillips went to the media and lied about the entire event afterwards. He said the kids surrounded him and chanted build the wall, etc. He is a political activist who lied and through some kids under the bus to gain national media attention. He saw an opportunity and he took it.

No matter the outcome, the kids and that school have now been permanently branded as racist and scum of the earth by the rabid left wing. They will be harassed, doxxed, and protested until the next big thing to be outraged comes around.

WillBrink
01-24-19, 09:06
The cognitive dissonance of the triggered tolerant left

https://i.imgflip.com/2rpgip.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/2rpgip)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

tb-av
01-24-19, 10:01
Savannah Guthrie is taking a beating for interviewing Nicholas Sandmann today. The left is treating it like Sandmann committed some sort of crime and how dare she interview him.

I think she gave him a fair shake..

I haven't had a chance to see the full interview from Wed. or the followup on Thursday but apparently she is getting hammered for both.

However I did hear one small part on the radio. WRT fairness..... do you think it was fair of her to ask him 'do you think the red MAGA hat was part of the mistake or problem?' -- paraphrased based on her other "questions". If you think that was fair then I can't wait for the next time she interviews a rape victim and asks them if they think the clothes they were wearing were part of the problem. Or a Muslim woman in any of the traditional full cover garb. I don't care for her at all but I have a hard time believing she would ask anyone else that question. She sounded just like what she is. A lawyer. The little bit I heard sounded like she was trying to trap a young kid on the witness stand and make it sound innocent.

The little bit I heard she sounded completely condescending. Not her normal matter of fact vocalizations. But like I say, I haven't seen / heard the whole thing in complete context. I do know one thing though, The red MAGA hat is something the Left is trying desperately to turn into the new Swastika.

tb-av
01-24-19, 10:24
We all saw this when the very first video came out, and the kid with the uncomfortable smirk on his face looked like he was some little prick who's Dad is a lawyer.

That is not what I thought. Here is what I thought.

1. He has a MAGA hat and being in someone's face like that is atypical
--a. I then reasoned this must be a Leftist shill as I also noticed the few other MAGA hats in the background and it seemed they were laughing. Again that's atypical for MAGA hat wearers. This one on one confrontation with cheering crowds surrounding.

2. Then I noticed his facial expression and thought that's an uncomfortable look is he being confrontational or refusing to retreat. Was it a nervous fixed smile or what?

3. Then I thought something is wrong with this entire picture

4. I was pretty much convinced he was not a real Trump supporter. Never thought he was a rich kid with a rich dad. I simply did not believe the edit I was seeing was telling the whole truth.

5. Basically the whole thing looked like a Salvador Dali painting to me. It made no sense.

I was actually surprised the next day when I heard he was a real Trump supporter and then I thought, oh boy, this isn't going to be good. Later I heard more of the unedited --truth-- and realized, ok, now it makes a lot more sense. I read his letter and that cleared up a lot. Then the Military record. BTW, that guy said he told every news agency that contacted him that he never set foot in South Viet Nam. Don;t know if Savannah went over that in her interview today or not.

Averageman
01-24-19, 10:27
Don lemon, Chris Cuomo and many others feel the whole incident was "triggered" by the young Men. Because they wore MAGA hats, they had it coming to them.
The stupidity and childishness from the left is not the problem, it's "MAGA" hats.
So adults aren't responsible to behave like adults if someone has MAGA hat?

26 Inf
01-24-19, 10:42
That is not what I thought. Here is what I thought.

2. Then I noticed his facial expression and thought that's an uncomfortable look

When I saw the picture I hadn't read or heard anything about the incident, and that was my immediate thought - not sure what to do.

tb-av
01-24-19, 11:14
April Issue of Vogue Magazine if this has not been posted.

“This is how we used to gather every day at camp,” said Nathan Phillips, a member of the Omaha Nation and a founder of the Native Youth Alliance, the grassroots indigenous awareness organization that put out the call for the walk. And later: “This is how we gathered on the last day of camp.”

He raised a wooden staff adorned with nine eagle feathers in the air as he addressed his security team, volunteers who had stepped back into familiar roles guarding gates at camp. They were outfitted in head-to-toe camouflage, masked by bandanas printed with the word Resist, and bearing walkie-talkies. “I have a relative here who said he’d lead the way and scout ahead for us,” Phillips continued, his voice breaking. “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role. So I thank you for taking that point position for me.” https://www.vogue.com/projects/13542941/return-to-standing-rock/

Many outlets posting about his criminal record now.

Phillips’ Native Youth Alliance asked for PayPal donations so he could get to Washington, D.C. prior to his confrontation of the Catholic teens.
https://ussanews.com/News1/2019/01/21/exclusive-here-is-nathan-phillips-record-of-criminal-charges/

He clearly reads the Clinton playbooks. Set up his own charity for the children so he can travel around and start confrontations.

Stared in a cop killer video.... I -knew- I had seen that guy somewhere before.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/native-activist-who-harassed-catholic-teens-identified-as-actor-from-2012-skrillex-video-about-attacking-police/

He's just a basic con man pure and simple. Preying on the ignorance and Leftist advocacy of the media. What a sham. Trump will eat this up in his next public speech.

tb-av
01-24-19, 11:20
When I saw the picture I hadn't read or heard anything about the incident, and that was my immediate thought - not sure what to do.

There are several edits but on one of the very short ones, it actually starts with him having a broad smile then the closed lip smile and that makes it seem totally different when you see that initial happy type expression. I think that got edited out on some though.

The media knows they got played and honestly many of them probably don't care. They are happy to perpetuate the anti-MAGA lie regardless of facts.

glocktogo
01-24-19, 15:47

I think she gave him a fair shake.. https://www.today.com/news/nick-sandmann-interview-today-show-s-savannah-guthrie-encounter-native-t147242

You do? Because I don’t. She kept implying that perhaps he did things wrong, when he didn’t. Not just once, several times.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=389&v=Bj7ooZUtnaE

So standing still and not speaking is “aggressive”? I think Guthrie knew she couldn’t go for the jugular on a law abiding teenager, but she still planed the seed. :(

grnamin
01-24-19, 15:53
There are lies, damned lies, and the media.

flenna
01-24-19, 18:13
Tell a group of high school "survivors" that they do not have the maturity level to lecture adults on what their Constitutional rights should and shouldn't be? You are a bigot and a bully. Say high school students who wear MAGA should get shoved into a wood chipper? You are a hero for social justice. Yes, if it wasn't for double standards the Left would have no standards at all.

Honu
01-24-19, 18:36
You do? Because I don’t. She kept implying that perhaps he did things wrong, when he didn’t. Not just once, several times.

So standing still and not speaking is “aggressive”? I think Guthrie knew she couldn’t go for the jugular on a law abiding teenager, but she still planed the seed. :(

yeah she kept pushing him to admit he was in the wrong !

freaking sick sick sick the left are

AKDoug
01-24-19, 20:45

They allowed him to stand his ground and make his points. They didn't edit them out. I call that a fair shake from NBC. The kid came out smelling like a rose compared to what they have done to many other people.

Boy Scout
01-24-19, 21:12
I saw it from the get-go on the original video: simple threat response - flight, fight or freeze. Kid froze in place when his personal space was “threatened” by Philips and smile nervously in response.

In other news, Democrats are taking the “These aren’t my pants” defense on the whole thing:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/23/how-conservative-media-transformed-the-covington-catholic-students-from-pariahs-to-heroes?CMP=fb_us&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1548261339

AKDoug
01-24-19, 22:03
I saw it from the get-go on the original video: simple threat response - flight, fight or freeze. Kid froze in place when his personal space was “threatened” by Philips and smile nervously in response.

In other news, Democrats are taking the “These aren’t my pants” defense on the whole thing:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/23/how-conservative-media-transformed-the-covington-catholic-students-from-pariahs-to-heroes?CMP=fb_us&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1548261339

I about vomited reading that. But anyhow... I chose to scroll through the entire 2 hr video to see if I missed something almost within the hour that it appeared. I went looking for it because there was no way I was believing what I was reading coming from the media. I KNEW there had to be more to the story. When I decided I hadn't missed something I started to research Sandmann and Phillips. This isn't Phillips first rodeo and I'm sure it won't be his last. You have a kid, probably pretty innocent, but still a damn kid, doing nothing wrong other than standing up to a dude with a drum. The media wants to grant dude with a drum some special powers because he's American Native. Dude with drum has no more right to be there than kid with hat. The media's obsession with making a hat with a campaign slogan on it (not even Trump's slogan, it was stolen from Reagan/Bush 1980) into a racist symbol is tiresome. It's no more true than dude with a drum's drum being a symbol of racism. People need to sack the phuk up and embrace our first amendment rights. This whole story is a nothing burger. It's three groups, all being non-violent, practicing their right to assemble and right to free speech. It'd be pretty damn cool if the media had ran with.. "Three groups with different opinions meet at the Lincoln Memorial and nothing happened.".. with a sub title of "Hooray for the 1st Amendment"

Moose-Knuckle
01-25-19, 05:03
We all saw this when the very first video came out, and the kid with the uncomfortable smirk on his face looked like he was some little prick who's Dad is a lawyer.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7868/46818371362_56724a78dc_z.jpg

Dr. Bullseye
01-25-19, 22:02
Yeah, before Covington this guy was a Youtube sensation as a witch doctor killing cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y

ChaseN
01-25-19, 22:31
Literally the only place I've seen coverage of this incident is in conservative media. Think it's been overblown by the right tbh

TAZ
01-25-19, 22:56
Literally the only place I've seen coverage of this incident is in conservative media. Think it's been overblown by the right tbh

What?! You mean to tell me the MSM won’t run any stories that highlight their bias and expose their total lack of fact checking before reporting news that fits their political views? I’m shocked I tell ya.

The actual even is meaningless for the most part. What isn’t meaningless is that this event clearly shows just how biased the MSM is when it comes to reporting anything that agrees with their political leanings.

Anyone who continues to place a single ounce of faith in the MSM is a total retard.

Buncheong
01-27-19, 21:16
The entire episode is shocking.

Clean-cut American boys participating peacefully in civics, only to be harassed, receive violent threats, and be subjected to foul, racial epithets.

A society that somehow justifies/sanctions attacking and abusing minor children is one that is rapidly on its way out

AKDoug
01-27-19, 22:26

Dude, it was on the Today show..

scottryan
01-28-19, 11:00
Nathan Phillips, the fake veteran, was also at the keystone pipeline protest last year in Bismark ND.

He is a paid leftest agitator and a domestic enemy of the republic.

Apparently, he also has never seen a toothbrush.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
01-28-19, 13:04
Yeah, before Covington this guy was a Youtube sensation as a witch doctor killing cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpzGu9Yp6Y

Interesting....

From the youtube comments section:

Huh, why didn't Nathan just bang a drum 2 inches from that cop's face as is his traditional way of 'diffusing a tense situation'.

Waylander
01-28-19, 13:15
Literally the only place I've seen coverage of this incident is in conservative media. Think it's been overblown by the right tbhOh really?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/23/opinions/america-mocks-dehumanizes-natives-at-every-turn/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/nathan-phillips-maga-teens-interview/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/22/opinions/maga-hats-dont-belong-on-a-catholic-school-trip-beck/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/24/us/nathan-phillips-interview-maga-teens/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/us/covington-catholic-high-school-apology/index.html

http://www.msnbc.com/am-joy/watch/nathan-phillips-native-american-man-harassed-by-high-schoolers-tells-his-story-1429118531532

http://www.msnbc.com/craig-melvin/watch/covington-catholic-school-closed-for-security-reasons-after-d-c-march-video-surfaced-1429908547949

http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-hayes-on-race-retribution-and-privilege-in-america-1430266947925

http://www.msnbc.com/velshi-ruhle/watch/what-we-know-about-the-covington-catholic-students-their-standoff-1430667331686

I could go on...

Now you may notice a trend of this falling off the front page after their fake narrative was exposed with the full video.

Grand58742
01-28-19, 13:27

Actually, giving the devil their credit, CNN was remarkably unbiased in the reporting on this one.

I was fairly shocked.

lowprone
01-28-19, 21:46
Interesting take on Covington by Matt Bracken !
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2019/01/covington-gives-a-glimpse-of-civil-war-two/

titsonritz
01-28-19, 22:06
Interesting take on Covington by Matt Bracken !
https://www.americanpartisan.org/201...civil-war-two/

Link doesn't work

lowprone
01-28-19, 22:57
Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two | American ...
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2019/.../covington-gives-a-glimpse-of-civil-war-tw...
18 hours ago - Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two. Posted by AP Staff ..... Links to many of Matt's short stories and essays may be found at ...

Moose-Knuckle
01-29-19, 05:45
Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two | American ...
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2019/.../covington-gives-a-glimpse-of-civil-war-tw...
18 hours ago - Bracken: Covington Gives a Glimpse of Civil War Two. Posted by AP Staff ..... Links to many of Matt's short stories and essays may be found at ...

Appreciate the linkage, I've always been a fan of Bracken's work.

WillBrink
01-29-19, 08:56
Actually, giving the devil their credit, CNN was remarkably unbiased in the reporting on this one.

I was fairly shocked.

For CNN, I was surprised also. They did the best back peddle on trying to cover their a$$ after jumping on the bandwagon about the evil racist kids who attacked the nice old vet.

Moose-Knuckle
01-29-19, 14:29
For CNN, I was surprised also. They did the best back peddle on trying to cover their a$$ after jumping on the bandwagon about the evil racist kids who attacked the nice old vet.

That is because they were threatened with mega lawsuits on behalf of the Covington-Catholic students via high-profile defamation attorney Robert Barnes who took up their case pro bono.

grnamin
02-27-19, 09:13
Update: youtube deplatformed Don Shipley for exposing Chief Sh1tting Bull.

Firefly
02-27-19, 09:18
All hail the mighty narrative.

As race-baity as they were(and were they ever!), I remember when youtube got rid of Colin Flaherty for simply posting news of thuggies committing crime.

Oh well, just remember "We control all that you see and hear"

Honu
02-27-19, 13:22
Update: youtube deplatformed Don Shipley for exposing Chief Sh1tting Bull.

reckon we are going to see the (as the left says) vietnam war hero vet in some 2020 campaigns then so starting the cleaning process now