PDA

View Full Version : Shot Show Special Deals

thegreyman
01-24-19, 11:53
I do not know if I am posting this question in the right place, but I will go for it! Will there be a thread for our forum sponsors, members and manufacturers
to post Shot Show Specials? I am personally looking for a new mount for my Aimpoint Red Dot (Optics Forum) but I am also looking for a suppressor (AR Technical Discussion or Custom Build Forum?), and a mount for my new Surefire Light (Tactical Lights, Lasers, and Knives). If I am posting this in the wrong section, please transfer it to the correct section; I hate to see a thread closed simply because it appears in the incorrect section. If this question is inappropriate, I apologize.
Thanks.

Hey lookey here. We have a place for such questions.

https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdispl...ics-amp-Mounts

Wake27
01-24-19, 12:01
Typically sponsors will post in their own threads of any deals. Also, Stickman has a long thread where members can post deals they find.

thegreyman
01-24-19, 12:08
Thanks for info. Will follow Stickman!

Stickman
01-24-19, 14:58
Thanks for info. Will follow Stickman!

Our thread is a little unique is that it is open to anything which seems like a great buy for like minded people. That means if you found great prices on USGI sleeping bags, you should post them right along with the ammo, optics, and firearm special prices.

Mr McSimon
01-24-19, 16:25
Our thread is a little unique is that it is open to anything which seems like a great buy for like minded people. That means if you found great prices on USGI sleeping bags, you should post them right along with the ammo, optics, and firearm special prices.

Yeah and don't go there unless you're willing to spend money. That thread is directly responsible for me owning a couple of rifles I hadn't planned on, a bunch of ammunition, a couple of lights, and a host of other stuff to boot!