PDA

View Full Version : 5 killed at Florida bank. No one seems to care.

Ron3
01-24-19, 13:26
https://fox61.com/2019/01/23/multiple-people-shot-in-hostage-situation-at-suntrust-bank-in-sebring-florida/

"Multiple people were shot in a hostage situation at a SunTrust Bank in Sebring, Florida, according to Highlands County Commissioner Don Elwell...."

5 dead. BG arrested after HE called Police. The media dropped this as soon as they heard it was at a bank I guess?

Only fascist Capitalist pigs have buisness/work at banks?

I mean, if this was a McDonald's, or even a gang-fight it would have been "news" longer than it was.

Am I right?

SomeOtherGuy
01-24-19, 14:05
Seems like that would be the highest bodycount in a bank robbery in several years, maybe even decades.

When a story like that drops from the news, I question whether (1) it was even real, and (2) it involved some kind of people/agents/forces that would be highly embarrassing to the establishment.

Ron3
01-24-19, 14:12
So far "they" say it was a crazy 21 yo (ex-girlfriend said he was murderous) caucasian guy with a 9mm pistol and armor.

Killed four bank employees, one customer. All female.

All he had to do was say it was a robbery and they'd have given him money. For some reason, or none, he wanted to kill these people

titsonritz
01-24-19, 14:12
The scumbag perp must be the wrong color and/or religion to fit the narrative.

donlapalma
01-24-19, 14:13
Media is too busy vilifying high school aged Catholic kids and pushing false narratives.

flenna
01-24-19, 14:24
https://fox61.com/2019/01/23/multiple-people-shot-in-hostage-situation-at-suntrust-bank-in-sebring-florida/

"Multiple people were shot in a hostage situation at a SunTrust Bank in Sebring, Florida, according to Highlands County Commissioner Don Elwell...."

5 dead. BG arrested after HE called Police. The media dropped this as soon as they heard it was at a bank I guess?

I mean, if this was a McDonald's, or even a gang-fight it would have been "news" longer than it was.

Am I right?

Two possible reasons:

1. People in the banks have jobs and are makers not takers.

2. Suspect’s last name ends in a vowel.

Just my uneducated guess.

PD Sgt.
01-24-19, 14:26
Given what little I have read in the news, I am surprised this has not gotten more attention. It would seem to bolster the, “We need to research all your social media and interview all your friends and neighbors before allowing you to buy a firearm.” position.

Arik
01-24-19, 14:29
The scumbag perp must be the wrong color and/or religion to fit the narrative.
Two possible reasons:

1. People in the banks have jobs and are makers not takers.

2. Suspect’s last name ends in a vowel.

Just my uneducated guess.3. Not an AR

Ron3
01-24-19, 14:34
3. Not an AR

Zephan Xaver. Looks caucasian. 9mm pistol, had armor supposedly.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/report-at-least-5-injured-in-possible-armed-robbery-at-florida-bank

glocktogo
01-24-19, 14:38
Zephan Xavier. Looks caucasian. 9mm pistol, had armor supposedly.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/report-at-least-5-injured-in-possible-armed-robbery-at-florida-bank

“Zephan Xavier”? That kid never stood a chance.

flenna
01-24-19, 14:48
3. Not an AR

Probably that to. I stand corrected on the name, though. It is strange, though, that it got buried so quick.

tgizzard
01-24-19, 14:59

Am I right?

I’m confused.

Are you upset this wasn’t major national news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron3
01-24-19, 15:12
I’m confused.

Are you upset this wasn’t major national news?

Not so much, more that it isn't much Florida news even.

It seems bankers are also on the media / commie "people we want to die" / low-caste list.

I have family and friends in banking.

flenna
01-24-19, 15:13
Wait, aren’t banks gun free zones? This must be fake news.

hotrodder636
01-24-19, 15:26
Just heard about it on FoxNews on satellite radio. Sad for the victims and their families. Prayers.

mack7.62
01-24-19, 22:46
Just saw on news that they have now charged him with terroristic threats. WTF is this guy a democrat or something I would think 5 counts of first degree murder would be appropriate.

SilverBullet432
01-24-19, 22:48
Local news covered it briefly. For the first time; no mention or expert analysis on what gun was used....

AKDoug
01-24-19, 23:11
Wait, aren’t banks gun free zones? This must be fake news.

Not banks in my state. I honestly have never seen a "no guns allowed" sign, nor are they included in prohibited places we can carry.

Arik
01-24-19, 23:23
Not banks in my state. I honestly have never seen a "no guns allowed" sign, nor are they included in prohibited places we can carry.Depends on state. The only place I've ever seen a no gun sign in Pa is at LabCorp where they take blood. Not banks, not bars, not stores or restaurants

Leuthas
01-25-19, 01:01
Zephan Xaver. Looks caucasian. 9mm pistol, had armor supposedly.

Omar Mateen was 'white' as well. Well, at least in the edited pictures he was.

The shit responsible for UCC Oregon shooting, too.

SteyrAUG
01-25-19, 02:02
So the shooter was employed as a correctional officer trainee at Avon Park Correctional Institution and resigned two weeks ago.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/01/24/PBRE/25c61d16-3b6f-49b4-87b7-10971138b3e1-Zephen_Xaver.jpg

SEBRING, Fla. — A gunman who overtook a SunTrust Bank branch in Florida apparently made the five women inside lie down on the lobby floor before shooting them in the backs of their heads, police said Thursday.

It wasn’t a shock to Alex Gerlach, who identified herself as Xaver’s former girlfriend. She said he’s long been fascinated with the idea of killing, but no one took her warnings seriously. For some reason, he “always hated people and wanted everybody to die,” Gerlach told WSBT-TV in South Bend, Indiana.

“He got kicked out of school for having a dream that he killed everybody in his class, and he’s been threatening this for so long, and he’s been having dreams about it and everything,” she said. “Every single person I’ve told has not taken it seriously, and it’s very unfortunate that it had to come to this.”

Gerlach told The Washington Post that Xaver said he purchased a gun last week and “no one thought anything of it” because he had always liked guns.

Moose-Knuckle
01-25-19, 05:15
Is that his mugshot with him wearing a Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse t-shirt? Oh the irony . . .

Firefly
01-25-19, 06:04
Ay yo hol’ up....

He had a girlfriend?!

AndyLate
01-25-19, 06:24
Ay yo hol’ up....

He had a girlfriend?!

They met at a "psychiatric treatment facility" and she was suprised when she realized he hated and wanted to kill everyone. I get that, why would you think a person you met at the nuthouse is crazy?

gaijin
01-25-19, 06:52
They met at a "psychiatric treatment facility" and she was suprised when she realized he hated and wanted to kill everyone. I get that, why would you think a person you met at the nuthouse is crazy?

Well, there is that.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-25-19, 09:12
I read somewhere that the shcool he attended in Indiana didn't have school picture, because he wasn't around the days, or make-up days for pics.... That is a lot of missed school....

OH58D
01-25-19, 10:01
In the scriptures you find Matthew 26:11 " The Poor you will always have with you....." In my book you have OH58D 1:25 " The Crazy you will always have with you...."

I have come to the conclusion over the years that in the general population at large, there is a lot of undiagnosed mental illness. Road rage, bad behavior at restaurants, and just weird quirky things people do. You'll see normal acting people then all of a sudden something sets them off and they will go into some long-winded rage about one thing or another, or they act out physically. Societal stresses perhaps brings this out. Maybe we are still animals who haven't adapted to the modern world fully?

Sometimes staying away from a lot of people has been my salvation - and maybe that makes me crazy?

Wake27
01-25-19, 13:18
In the scriptures you find Matthew 26:11 " The Poor you will always have with you....." In my book you have OH58D 1:25 " The Crazy you will always have with you...."

I have come to the conclusion over the years that in the general population at large, there is a lot of undiagnosed mental illness. Road rage, bad behavior at restaurants, and just weird quirky things people do. You'll see normal acting people then all of a sudden something sets them off and they will go into some long-winded rage about one thing or another, or they act out physically. Societal stresses perhaps brings this out. Maybe we are still animals who haven't adapted to the modern world fully?

Sometimes staying away from a lot of people has been my salvation - and maybe that makes me crazy?

There’s always been crazy, but I think we’re on a downward trend of the cycle. “Medication” is handed out left and right, pop culture and the media glorify violence, and parents more often than not are weak ****s that have no business raising children.

markm
01-25-19, 14:00

That's me. I can't stand most people. Brainwashed... stare at their phones like zombies, etc. I've somewhat stepped back and observed just how retarded most people really are.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-25-19, 14:52
That's me. I can't stand most people. Brainwashed... stare at their phones like zombies, etc. I've somewhat stepped back and observed just how retarded most people really are.

I lead a nice life and do well comparatively, but sometimes I look around at the short-bus crowd that is my competition and I feel like a loser. Show up, be sobber, don't steal from the till and work your 8 hours makes you a superman nowadays.

Honu
01-25-19, 15:06
I have had a few clients mad at me cause I do not answer my texts quick enough :) whats funny is they send a email then 15 minutes later I get texts why did I not answer my email ? then 5 minutes later where are you why are you not answering my texts and so it goes that evening I say I was working on your images or whatever I was doing and then dinner with family and nobody disturbs that and then I checked :) if I get push back I often say how would you like to hire someone to help you and all they do is text all day :) but they often reply yeah but that is different !!!

I think that alone says it all no patience anymore no other people all me me me me its about me look at me follow me etc

we live in a fallen world and its gaining speed it seems

Moose-Knuckle
01-25-19, 15:50

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7926/46150705264_37c5c607a9_b.jpg

My own hypothesis on this phenomena is as a society we no longer punish people. Small children are no longer paddled at school, parents don't give their kids "woop'ns" anymore, LE can no longer pass out hickory shampoo in abundance, we don't use gallows anymore, et al. Most people running around out there getting into mischief don't even know what is feels like to get punched in the mouth.

Firefly
01-25-19, 16:25
crazy women seem like a good idea until you realize the cuffs are real and you start hearing a whetstone sound coming from the kitchen....