PDA

View Full Version : WTS: For Sale - Strider DUB-L

afff_667
02-01-19, 13:31
Prospective buyer has disappeared, so this one is back up at a reduced price: $300 shipped!

Too many knives and too many hospital bills, so a knife needs to go. Up for sale is a Strider DUB-L that I purchased new from Monkey Edge last fall when they were offered. Although I had some plans for this knife, it has sat in the safe as it was received, and it needs a new home. I don't have any photos of the actual knife that are small enough to post here, but I have some available and will gladly send upon request through PM. Here's a link to the Monkey Edge web site, although you can't get to this page without going direct:

Monkey Edge Strider DUB-L (https://www.monkeyedge.com/Strider-Knives-Fixed-DUB-L-Black-3V-FRAG-Pattern-p/sk1882-mz1345.htm)

I'd like to sell this ASAP, so I'm not going to try and get a premium for it. My price is $300 and includes shipping; payment to be made via USPS money order or cash if we can do a FTF deal in the Dallas area. If I ship, I will have it on its way within one business day of receipt of payment and will send tracking info immediately.

Please send me a PM with questions, requests for pictures, etc.

afff_667
02-05-19, 22:12
Up!!! Any offers?

afff_667
03-04-19, 09:28
To the top...buyer has disappeared, not answering PMs, and has apparently backed out.