PDA

View Full Version : Master "in stock" thread

ZDL
11-05-08, 19:23
Might I suggest a master "in stock" thread as this will be the prevailing question for foreseeable future. Cover brands, parts, and accessories?

Stickman
11-05-08, 22:19
A thread that listed what everyone had in stock for everything would be a nightmare, and it would be out of whack within a couple hours. Stocks are coming in and going out very quickly right now.

I like the idea, but don't see what it could be done with any sort of ease.

ZDL
11-06-08, 00:13
A thread that listed what everyone had in stock for everything would be a nightmare, and it would be out of whack within a couple hours. Stocks are coming in and going out very quickly right now.

I like the idea, but don't see what it could be done with any sort of ease.

Probably right. Just a thought.

Dave L.
11-06-08, 05:43
I would rather see these companies use the self updating websites. Rainier Arms, is almost never updated; found that out the hard way. Bravo Company, Brownells, SKD are the 3 best sites IMHO for up dating their stocks.
G&R is pretty good too- Grant seems to go a long way to answer everyone's questions about product status.

Stickman
11-06-08, 09:44
I would rather see these companies use the self updating websites. Rainier Arms, is almost never updated; found that out the hard way.

Rainier Arms uses a website that does self update, if you had an issue, I hope you contacted John, James, or one of the other guys up there and let them know.

No system is perfect, nor is any man.