PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20x50 (TR23-2G) - FL

Outlaw621
02-12-19, 10:07
This is a Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20x50 Model TR23-2G Riflescope. It is a 30mm tube MIL-Dot Crosshair w/ Green Dot and includes an American Defense AD-RECON-S (1312) mount. It was purchased in late 2018 for a long range build that never happened. It was mounted to an upper to verify sight picture but not fired. It is in like new condition with no signs of use. Glass is perfect with extremely sharp picture. It includes everything from the factory.

Trijicon’s longest-range AccuPoint scope, it gives tactical shooters, varmint hunters and law enforcement snipers the ability to accurately extend their range in any light. Advanced fiber-optics and tritium aiming-point illumination speeds target acquisition and extends available shooting hours.

-Dual-illumination system automatically adjusts aiming-point brightness to existing lighting conditions
-Manual brightness override allows shooters to easily adjust the reticle to suit their preferences
-30mm tube offers a greater range of mounting options
-Rugged, aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum body offers all- weather protection
-Unmatched long eye relief protects against the recoil of higher caliber rifles
-Easy-to-use external turret controls for windage and elevation adjustment
-Side parallax adjuster for enhanced accuracy at long range

Similar to the AD-RECON, the AD-RECON-S mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15 or bolt action rifle. The AD-RECON-S is a straight up scope mount with no eye relief built in. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.

Items Included:
Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20x50 (TR23-2G)
AD-RECON-S Scope Mount (1312)
Removable Sunshade
Trijicon Logo Sticker (PR15)
LENSPEN® (TA56)
See-through Lenscaps
AccuPoint Manual
Warranty Card (Blank)
Factory Box

Trijicon sells this scope for $1399.00 plus shipping WITHOUT a mount.
The AD-RECON-S Scope Mount (1312) retails for $169.95 plus shipping.

I am asking $900.00 shipped for everything (CONUS) via "DISCREET" PayPal gift or F/F (regular PayPal ok if you cover fees or add 4%) or USPS Money Order.
Will consider trade for DBAL-A3 or D2 or ATPIAL-C. SOLD

Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. Items will be sold to the first person to send me an email (in profile) and posting that "they will take it".
Buyer will be determined by time stamp. All sales are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do
not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. The buyer is responsible to know your State, County and City restrictions. I take no responsibility
for the buyers actions. All items are located in Florida. I will not ship to any State that is illegal to own.

Outlaw621
02-12-19, 10:09

Outlaw621
02-16-19, 01:33
Still available.

Outlaw621
02-24-19, 07:23
Still Available

Outlaw621
02-27-19, 05:59
Accepting offers.

Outlaw621