PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Question

FrankRochester
11-06-08, 21:43
I live in NY and want to get some pre-ban magazines... is 20 bucks a good price on some used 20 round mags? Do I want 20 rounders or 30's? Do I have to download to 18 rounds with 20 round mags? Thanks for the help..

Veracity
11-06-08, 21:54
The other site has a great section for buying mags. I've purchased almost all of my preban mags there. Email me for details.

R1pper
11-07-08, 07:38
I live in NY

Where in NY? How far from the CT border?

-DM-

FrankRochester
11-07-08, 08:32
I live in Rochester... I'm about 3 hours from CT. Why? Do you have some mags you'd like to sell?

Karl in NY
11-08-08, 09:01
I'm a NYer also...

I have some preban Colt 20-round magazines I can sell you, but they are $28 each. The good news is that they are brand new, still in sealed foil pouches.
Most of the pre-ban stuff I see for sale in NYS is totally beat used generic USGI with zero finish.

http://home.nycap.rr.com/escape/Colt.jpg

N.Y.45 ACP
11-08-08, 09:34
Hello gents ,

I too live in New York and am looking for a good source for pre ban hi cap mags....preferably 30 rounders. My local gun shop had surplus pre ban but all had seen better days and as of Wednesday was out of stock.

Dick Manley I recall you were buying mags from members in free states....if you are interested in selling any please let me know. I live about 1 hour from the Ct. border , in the Poughkeepsie area ,for what its worth.

Thanks

Ed

FrankRochester
11-08-08, 13:08
I'm a NYer also...

I have some preban Colt 20-round magazines I can sell you, but they are $28 each. The good news is that they are brand new, still in sealed foil pouches.
Most of the pre-ban stuff I see for sale in NYS is totally beat used generic USGI with zero finish.

http://home.nycap.rr.com/escape/Colt.jpg

I just paid $25 for brand new in the wrapper USGI 30 rounders.

R1pper
11-08-08, 13:33
Hello gents ,

Dick Manley I recall you were buying mags from members in free states....if you are interested in selling any please let me know. I live about 1 hour from the Ct. border , in the Poughkeepsie area ,for what its worth.

Ed

I dont have any as of right now but I will find out from the shop I frequent if he has any pre bans left?

BTW I think that was MassMark that was doin the sale on the Mags.

-DM_

N.Y.45 ACP
11-08-08, 17:49
Dick Manley ,

Sorry for confusing you with MassMark.

Ed

R1pper
11-09-08, 08:21
Dick Manley ,

Sorry for confusing you with MassMark.

Ed

Not a problem, I just dont want to take another individuals credit.

-DM-