PDA

View Full Version : Noveske not taking orders on N4 light completes

platinumdude
11-06-08, 23:05
http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?cat=47

Due to the increased demand on our rifles, we cannot guarantee delivery times. We are not accepting orders for this item at this time.

They got uppers but not completes. they must be overwhelmed.

Peshawar
11-07-08, 02:46
I was told that they ran out of lowers. For their own rifles, even. January was the word that I got. Hope that's accurate, sorry if it's not.

S.

NoBody
11-07-08, 05:19
Deleted.

QuickStrike
11-07-08, 06:19
Damn, lucky I got my lower 2 weeks ago...

Todd.K
11-07-08, 07:26
We will offer rifles for sale when we have them back in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

RyanS
11-07-08, 07:33
Received my Recce basic Monday to go with my Carbine. What a rifle. Glad I ordered when I did.

JHC
11-08-08, 06:35
Todd PM sent about my N4 Recce Basic upper rec Nov 4th as promised. Flawless. Insanely accurate. Good luck with the boom. I hope it all works out for Mfgr and customers alike.

45r
11-08-08, 06:52
I'm glad I bought my N4 earlier this year. Its a sweeet rifle :)

dtheman
11-08-08, 08:00
I'm looking at getting the N4 recce basic 16" soon myself. I'd like to wait for a complete rifle, but my thoughts are that they will be mostly scooped up before
I get a chance to.

What do you all think about a Noveske recce basic 16" mated to a Charles Daly complete lower? That is of course if I can find the lower.

Armati
11-08-08, 08:18
Good business. I would much rather they do something like this than have you backordered forever.

Other companies should take note...

austinN4
11-08-08, 09:16
I would much rather they do something like this than have you backordered forever.
And I, on the other hand, would rather pay a deposit, even a steep one, to insure my place in line to get what I want, as I know I can depend on Noveske to deliver.

bigshooter
11-08-08, 10:46
I odered two N4 basic carbine uppers almost five weeks to the day before the election night.

recieved one the night before the election, and one the night of the election.

this last week has been an incredible way to show my wife how important it was to act now, not later.

I have been working nonstop for the past 12 months, every week putting all my extra cash towards pieces of kit, and just barely made it to a point were I can feel some what comfortable with my preps.

backorders for months, and we'll see if there is ever a chance to get back to where we were post election, we'll see how fast the dems move, It's possible the EBR market may never return to post election levels.