PDA

View Full Version : Don Shipley’s YouTube Videos Deleted

OldState
02-27-19, 12:54
Don Shipley just posted this on Facebook. Looks like YouTube shut him down for exposing the phony American Indian Marine ....
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/02/youtube-terminates-don-shipleys-channel-that-exposed-nathan-phillips-stolen-valor/77685/?fbclid=IwAR1Torg2kkCnZoTZaostZR5S_Cip4L2u4qAdMEqGHlp9obCrbMZtZyWk9tc

The Left seems to be seizing every single platform for disseminating information to shut down and censor all speech that disrupts their narrative.

ramairthree
02-28-19, 02:02
Don Shipley just posted this on Facebook. Looks like YouTube shut him down for exposing the phony American Indian Marine ....
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/02/youtube-terminates-don-shipleys-channel-that-exposed-nathan-phillips-stolen-valor/77685/?fbclid=IwAR1Torg2kkCnZoTZaostZR5S_Cip4L2u4qAdMEqGHlp9obCrbMZtZyWk9tc

The Left seems to be seizing every single platform for disseminating information to shut down and censor all speech that disrupts their narrative.

The left is in for a seriously rude awakening when a bunch of productive tax paying physicians, accountants, engineers, veterans, plumbers, electricians, etc. decide to tell an equal number of welfare recipients, SSDI/Medicare slackers, political hacks, agitators, activists, and organizers to F off. The former can survive just fine without the latter.

A million LEOs are going to have to choose a side.

Firefly
02-28-19, 02:28
I pay yo taxes

HKGuns
02-28-19, 05:01
Don will survive. We should all subscribe to his content in protest.

Circle_10
02-28-19, 06:10
A million LEOs are going to have to choose a side.

I predict most will choose the side that pays them. Many might very well do so grudgingly, but ultimately they are going to serve the master that provides them the means to pay their mortgages and put their kids through college.
Just like the rest of us will be the targets of new oppressive laws, and we'll rant about them online, but ultimately we'll either comply or engage in forms of soft non-compliance so constrained by fear of the consequences, that our non-compliance will be functionally irrelevant to the governing entity we are acting in nominal defiance of.

Straight Shooter
02-28-19, 06:49
I predict most will choose the side that pays them. Many might very well do so grudgingly, but ultimately they are going to serve the master that provides them the means to pay their mortgages and put their kids through college.
Just like the rest of us will be the targets of new oppressive laws, and we'll rant about them online, but ultimately we'll either comply or engage in forms of soft non-compliance so constrained by fear of the consequences, that our non-compliance will be functionally irrelevant to the governing entity we are acting in nominal defiance of.

To quote Bugs Bunny: "They dont know me very well...DO THEY".
Always loved that line.

BoringGuy45
02-28-19, 07:23

I don't know about most. Many are leaving the profession in droves, especially from city departments, because they can't stand being thrown under the bus all the time. There's going to be a large number of cops who are going to see a clear path on the right thing to do when they are ordered to start arresting the very group of people that actually supports them.
It's true, there will be a large number of guys who follow the side of evil. Some already support it and will do it gladly. Others have the mercenary mindset that they don't make the law, they just do their job. Others will, as you said, say that bills to pay trumps principles. And others will do it out of fear. But I think a large number will either quit or openly rebel.

jpmuscle
02-28-19, 07:29
I pay yo taxes

You’re welcome for my cervix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldState
02-28-19, 08:54
Don will survive. We should all subscribe to his content in protest.

I did for few months after I first found him by accident on YouTube. His subscription channel has some great in person outings of some really weird and f’d up dudes. He is also freaking hilarious. I binged watched his channel while I was laidoff for a few months. He is outstanding and a true Patriot

HKGuns
03-01-19, 01:05
I did for few months after I first found him by accident on YouTube. His subscription channel has some great in person outings of some really weird and f’d up dudes. He is also freaking hilarious. I binged watched his channel while I was laidoff for a few months. He is outstanding and a true Patriot

He is a great guy and even funnier in person. He holds nothing back.