PDA

View Full Version : INVESTMENT???

ty50
03-01-19, 13:34
M4 everyone please forgive me because about a couple weeks ago I got an LMT BCG and was intending to ask a question or two about it regarding authenticity.
I was red hot mad about something unrelated to anything here, phone was ringing off the hook, girl nagging, etc. and I believe I started a thread to ask about my BCG, I never finished, and accidentally posted it.....or hit send or whatever. so it was all confusing babbling.

ANYWAY sorry bout that now here's my question.
RW ARMS and perhaps other sites are selling their $180 bumpstock AND an Elftmann trigger that retails for $259 for $269.
In essence the bumpstock is free. They claim that March 26th is D-day for bumpstocks and they will be officially illegal(or considered "machine guns" NFA I guess)

Whats anybody's opinion as an investment with these buys? Make the money back(or close to it) selling the trigger and then I would think the bumpstock would sell for twice as much maybe more I don't know. Despite being "illegal" some people are gonna want one.

It's an annoying question and so are bumpstocks for the most part, but if anyone has an opinion I would appreciate it..
I'm in AZ just FYI.

THANX

MegademiC
03-01-19, 13:55
Selling illegal machineguns is a really good way to wind up in a slammer.

I think its a terrible investment.

Mr McSimon
03-01-19, 14:16
I agree, terrible investment. Running illegal and shady gun deals reflects poorly on us all and only gives the gun grabbers more motivation to infringe on our 2A rights. There are better ways to make a few hundres bucks.

Failure2Stop
03-01-19, 15:03
M4Carbine.net stands firmly on recommending that all trade and commerce regarding firearms be clearly inside the letter of the law.