PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: "Texas: The Lone Star State" Custom Knife inlaid by Navajo artist David Yellowhorse

Novak
03-13-19, 21:42
*ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE*For sale is a Buck Custom knife inlaid by renowned Navajo Artist David Yellowhorse. Originally, the knife came in a display case labeled "Texas: The Lone Star State." Unfortunately, I no longer have the case. I have been told that the knife was released in 1991. The knife's blade bears David Yellowhorse's engraved signature.. The grip is brass inlaid with wood, turquoise, mother of pearl, and a red material. The knife is in very good condition. As you would expect, the knife has never been used.

An identical knife was sold on ebay less than a month ago; you can see the listing and sale price by clicking here (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Buck-Custom-USA-Texas-The-Lone-Star-State-Hand-Made-By-David-Yellowhorse-/192830494993).

If you search "David Yellowhorse" on ebay you can get an idea what his knives generally sell for.

I am asking $160 shipped and insured via USPS Priority. I will accept USPS money order or PayPal (I'll pay the fees).

56405*ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE*