PDA

View Full Version : You awares of Kyle Kashuv?

WillBrink
03-14-19, 19:28
Have you all seen this kid? He was a student at Stoneman Douglas High School shooting and gives me faith not all kids are as dumb as his attention seeking classmates. He's a sharp kid who has really taken it to the useless SOB's that have the balls to blame all that on an AR. He confronted the SRO in an elevator and called him a coward, etc. Of course he does not get the attention of the other kids, but he's gathered a good following. Kid really deserves what ever support he can get. Here's his Twitter:

https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv

Firefly
03-14-19, 19:44
Based.

He’s like the Anti-Hogg.

donlapalma
03-14-19, 20:22
He is a smart and level-headed kid. We need more youth like him.

Straight Shooter
03-14-19, 21:43
Wow...cant believe I wasnt aware of this young man...he's got some nuts on him, Ill say that. Im gonna keep track of his success.

sundance435
03-15-19, 09:42
Damn, this kid "gets it" more than most "adults" I know. Too bad I'm not on the Twitters.

WillBrink
03-15-19, 09:51
Wow...cant believe I wasnt aware of this young man...he's got some nuts on him, Ill say that. Im gonna keep track of his success.

I'm surprised he just came on my radar too.

Damn, this kid "gets it" more than most "adults" I know. Too bad I'm not on the Twitters.

I'm sure he can be found on various outlets. No one is limited to one social media outlet today.