PDA

View Full Version : Comp m5s

JVG19
03-17-19, 15:33
Maybe I am just late seeing it but I was on aimpoints web sight today and seen they have the Comp M5s on there now . Wonder when that will be available?

wetidlerjr
03-17-19, 17:08
Maybe I am just late seeing it but I was on aimpoints web sight today and seen they have the Comp M5s on there now . Wonder when that will be available?

Wrong place. Go here: https://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?13-Optics-amp-Mounts

JVG19
03-17-19, 17:17
Woops sorry

grizzman
03-17-19, 17:21
I also went to their website today and saw it for the first time. I thought I'd read that the low battery location wouldn't be released due to interference with the mount (or something similar). I'm glad they were able to make it work.

Defaultmp3
03-17-19, 18:44
I also went to their website today and saw it for the first time. I thought I'd read that the low battery location wouldn't be released due to interference with the mount (or something similar). I'm glad they were able to make it work.The CompM5 uses the same mounts as the Aimpoint Micros, the CompM5s does not; notice the height difference at the base of the optic without the mount.