PDA

View Full Version : So anyone recall "Taliban Johnnie"? Yep, to be relaesed in May.....

ABNAK
03-19-19, 18:51
John Walker Lindh.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/american-ex-taliban-fighter-to-be-released-in-may-seek-to-move-to-ireland-despite-authorities-warning-he-hasnt-denounced-Islamism

Should have shot his POS traitor ass when they caught him, no one would have been any the wiser. I don't care if he has "served his sentence".....he should have never lived to see a prison here on U.S. soil.

The_War_Wagon
03-19-19, 20:13
Send him to Iran. They LOVE useful idiots there! :rolleyes:

Arik
03-19-19, 20:17
How'd he get Irish citizenship

Firefly
03-19-19, 20:30
Maybe Liam Neeson will kick his ass

26 Inf
03-19-19, 20:42
How'd he get Irish citizenship

I was curious myself, and tracked it down:

From Wiki: Lindh secured Irish citizenship in 2013 through his paternal grandmother, Kathleen Maguire, who was born in Donegal.

Irish Nationality Law: Anyone with an Irish citizen grandparent born on the island of Ireland is eligible for Irish citizenship. His or her parent would have automatically been an Irish citizen and their own citizenship can be secured by registering themselves in the Foreign Births Register. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_nationality_law)

TAZ
03-19-19, 22:38
If the Irish want his ass let them have him. Put his DNA, prints and whatever else you can and mage sure he can’t enter the USA. Maybe learn the lesson and next time ventilate the POS in theater.

SteyrAUG
03-20-19, 01:42
Ummm, it hasn't been 20 years yet, he has NOT served his sentence.

He got 20 years WITHOUT parole. So f him, f the Irish and given that he was a participant and planner of an uprising that directly led to the death of CIA officer Johnny Spann. Maybe they'll just punch his ticket when he's on the outside.

titsonritz
03-20-19, 02:14
At least water board his ass as a parting gift.

prepare
03-20-19, 03:51
I bet he ends up doing something related.

Watrdawg
03-20-19, 08:12
Sooner or later he'll end up back in Afghanistan, Syria or wherever else fighting again or carrying out attacks in Europe. Hopefully he ends up dead!

Doc Safari
03-20-19, 11:12
Drop him off in general population in the roughest pod in the prison and tell the other inmates he's a child molester.

Just fate for a traitor.

NWPilgrim
03-20-19, 14:02
Give him a free flight to Ireland. Well, at least halfway.

Arik
03-20-19, 14:28
Give him a free flight to Ireland. Well, at least halfway.Pinochet helicopter?

NWPilgrim
03-20-19, 15:06
Pinochet helicopter?

Yeeeeessss.

ABNAK
03-20-19, 16:45
Ummm, it hasn't been 20 years yet, he has NOT served his sentence.

He got 20 years WITHOUT parole. So f him, f the Irish and given that he was a participant and planner of an uprising that directly led to the death of CIA officer Johnny Spann. Maybe they'll just punch his ticket when he's on the outside.

I thought the Federal system didn't have parole?

26 Inf
03-20-19, 17:35
I thought the Federal system didn't have parole?

Lindh's attorney, James Brosnahan, said Lindh would be eligible for release in 17 years, with good behavior. This is because, although there is no parole under federal law, his sentence could be reduced by 15 percent, or three years, for good behavior.