PDA

View Full Version : Tango Down verticle grip?

foxkid1
11-02-06, 02:58
I want to hear an honest opionion of this product...looks sturdy and everything? A must have?:D Thanks all....

rob_s
11-02-06, 05:41
If you have to have a forward grip, I think this is the one to have. I have had Knight's, Ergo, and TD and prefer the TD. The only reason I'd go with one of the other two is if you wanted something skinnier.

DrMark
11-02-06, 07:46
I want to hear an honest opionion of this product...

You may find this thread useful: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=1706

Mark

foxkid1
11-02-06, 11:52
Thanks all! I agree...the td although it is a little wider it seems to fit my taste in vert. grips. Thanks for the great thread link!

Policetacteam
11-04-06, 18:09
The Tango Down works great and fits my hands very good! I do not have alot of experience with VFG's so I can only say that TD's is a nice set-up!

UPSguy
11-04-06, 22:55
I like the feel of mine very much and once I get a light it will be a great place to mount the tape switch. That being said, after reading many times of how hard they are for some people to get on the rail, I was surprised at how much play mine had on the DD literail.

Robb Jensen
11-05-06, 05:29
The TangoDown is too big for me. On the 2 ARs where I have a forward grip mounted (the 2 I use lights on) have KAC grips.

Hoplophile
11-05-06, 15:09
I really like mine. The KAC is good too but a little small for me.

C4IGrant
11-09-06, 08:13
It is the standard IMHO. A lot of other grips either break under force or their little plastic "nub" wears off.

C4

Cold Zero
11-09-06, 08:32
The T.D. does seem to be the default standard for grips. They are solid as a brick s--t house, but to seem to be for men with larger hands.

Take a look at the S.O.G. vertical grip at about half the price. designed for smalled hands with excellent nubby grip. a bargain.

rob_s
11-09-06, 08:42
Take a look at the S.O.G. vertical grip at about half the price. designed for smalled hands with excellent nubby grip. a bargain.

Link?

Cold Zero
11-09-06, 09:06
rob;

it seems you already own all the vertical grips except for this one.

sogarmory.com

2 different versions of the same grip, one for $30 the other $40. b.t.w. they say that you can store stuff inside the grip, i have found the hole to be too small for a bolt, batteries or just about anything except sprgs or a fire pin.

rob_s
11-09-06, 09:54
rob;

it seems you already own all the vertical grips except for this one.

sogarmory.com

2 different versions of the same grip, one for $30 the other $40. b.t.w. they say that you can store stuff inside the grip, i have found the hole to be too small for a bolt, batteries or just about anything except sprgs or a fire pin.
Hmm, I like the look of the more expensive one as it's supposed to be quick detach.
http://sogarmory.com/ProductDtls.aspx?id=101452

I might have to try one of those. Thanks.