PDA

View Full Version : Podcast - Which one's do you enjoy.

FlyingHunter
03-25-19, 20:29
I'm finding the choices on Sirius becoming less and less appealing while I commute. I'm slowly but surely removing most news radio or broadcast from my life and have not looked back. What Podcast do you enjoy?

One of mine is Ted Talks.

https://www.ted.com/podcasts

Esq.
03-25-19, 20:34
American Warrior - Mike Seeklander
Ballistic Radio
Tides of History
Fall of Rome...Wyman
American Revolution Podcast....

CGSteve
03-25-19, 21:16
Ben Shapiro Show
Joe Rogan Experience
Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast

Arik
03-25-19, 21:47
Ben Shapiro Show
Joe Rogan Experience
Bill Burr Monday Morning PodcastHa! Same! But I'll throw in Stanhope too

bad aim
03-25-19, 21:50
Jocko Podcast-- one of the best about leadership, taking ownership, and crushing everything in life.
Warrior Kid Podcast (from Jocko, target audience is your kids, but the lessons can apply to adults as well)
Tim Ferriss

Arik
03-25-19, 21:53
Jocko Podcast-- one of the best about leadership, taking ownership, and crushing everything in life.
Warrior Kid Podcast (from Jocko, target audience is your kids, but the lessons can apply to adults as well)
Tim FerrissI've seen some of Joko's. Pretty good. Really liked the one with Jordan Peterson

bad aim
03-25-19, 21:57
I've seen some of Joko's. Pretty good. Really liked the one with Jordan Peterson

That man is a genius, I was just re-listening to 112 with him today haha. I also recommend Episode 115 with Dakota Meyer, USMC Medal of Honor recipient. I listened to it while doing a prep ruck for the Bataan Memorial Death March and it absolutely floored me-- that ruck sesh went by in a blur.

eightmillimeter
03-26-19, 01:53
The Everyday Sniper is awesome if you’re into precision rifle. Frank Gali from Snipers Hide and Mike from Mile High Shooting in Denver.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
03-26-19, 03:52
Jocko Podcast
Joe Rogan Experience
Hardcore History
Tiger belly
This Past Weekend
The Fighter and the Kid

Circle_10
03-26-19, 06:27
I listen to a couple of ones already mentioned. I also listen to the Primary and Secondary podcast fairly often, although I do tend to pick and choose which episodes I listen to as not every installment is of interest or relevant to me.

Since I'm also a nerd who's into zoology/paleontology I also listen to the Tetrapod Zoology podcast when new episodes come out.

03-26-19, 07:06
Among my favorites are:
Flight Bridge Ed
EMCrit
Prolonged Field Care
SMACC
RAGE
Second Shift

Achilles11B
03-26-19, 07:13
Joe Rogan Experience
University Of Badassery
Advice From A Dipshit
Timesuck

gunnerblue
03-26-19, 07:20
Rogan
Rubin Report
Making Sense with Sam Harris
Ben Shapiro Show
Star Talk (Neil DeGrasse Tyson)
Jordan Peterson
Meat Eater
Hardcore History

ggammell
03-26-19, 08:32
Team VTAC
University of Badassery
PractiCast
Modern Samurai project
Sheriff of Baghdad
Violence of Mind
Occasional episode of Team never Quit, Ballistic Radio, civilian carry Radio, Mike Drop and Launch Code

Big A
03-26-19, 08:39
I listen to some of these already mentioned and now have added some new ones to my list of stuff check out.

A guilty pleasure of mine is Sasquatch Chronicles.

Nightvisionary
03-26-19, 11:10
I listen to some of these already mentioned and now have added some new ones to my list of stuff check out.

A guilty pleasure of mine is Sasquatch Chronicles.

LOL, Im a big fan of Sasquatch Chronicles. They have an unauthorized copy of my encounter that is now buried deep in their archives somewhere.

Others that I enjoy:

Vic Cundiff's Bigfoot Eyewitness Radio

Bigfoot Outlaws Bigfoot Crossroads Youtube channel

Pacwest Bigfoot.

B Cart
03-26-19, 11:19
Some great podcasts mentioned above!

I've also beeb enjoying true crime podcasts lately. Some of them are hard to listen to, but definitely makes me more vigilant on self defense and taking measures to protect my kids. There are some evil people out there. Some of my favorites are

Sword and Scale

Casefile

True Crime Garage

contax_shooter
03-26-19, 18:18
Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

I logged some serious hours learning about WWI via the "Blueprint for Armageddon" series during long flights across the pond.

FlyingHunter
03-27-19, 19:49
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I look forward to sampling some of your favorites.

JoshNC
03-27-19, 20:28
Primary & Secondary
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History
Jamie Weinstein
Joe Rogan (just started listening)

telecustom
03-28-19, 06:32
The Private Security & OSINT Show
Modern War Institute
The Security Studies Podcast
Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History
Gunsmith Kinks
Managing Violence Podcast
The Dead Prussian Podcast
The Spear
War Studies
SOFREP
All American Legacy Podcast

Firefly
03-28-19, 08:19
The Bailey Jay Show

and some other stuff that might be too far outside M4Cs comfort zone

lots of dangerous opinions, hardcore Centrist rhetoric, and girls with nothing to hide.

But guns aren't worshipped and one dude was talking about his 300 blk build with nary a mention of Castle Nut Staking

CGSteve
03-28-19, 23:44
Ha! Same! But I'll throw in Stanhope too

I dislike Ben's voice but I agree with 98% of his message and I think his delivery is straightforward and articulate.

VIP3R 237
03-29-19, 08:24
Drinkin’ Bros is hilarious
Launch Code
Ross Patterson Revolution
Waking Up with Sam Harris (highly intellectual)