PDA

View Full Version : EAG Carbine Operators Course - Congaree, SC - Dec 8-10

Fernando Coelho
11-08-08, 09:26
EAG Carbine Operators Course
08-10 December 2008

Congaree SC
Host: Fernando Coelho (Fernando@eotac.com)
Admin: EAG (info@eagtactical.com)

Cost:
EAG Course Tuition = $575.00
Deposit = $240.00

Payment in full is requested 30 days prior to class (08November 2008), unless prior arrangements have been made. USG, DoD and other organizations can continue to pay via credit card of purchase order. Contact us if you have questions. Checks and money orders should be payable to Your Executive Service (YES), and sent to PO 3000, Chino Valley AZ 86323.

Confirmation notices will be sent upon receiving payment in full. See Payment Terms and instructions on the application as well as within the Courses Page, where you’ll also find the Course Overview. You MUST provide a copy of your credentials in order that your documents can be vetted.

For questions or information contact us at info@eagtactical.com.
Questions specific to the course should be directed to Pat Rogers at the same email address. Questions concerning the range should be directed to Fernando Coelho Fernando@eotac.com

EAG will have several T&E guns available as loaners.
These include three LWRCI
One BCM Mid Length
One MSTN PWS Piston gun

We will try to accommodate as first come, first served, but military will have priority.

RD62
11-08-08, 16:45
I was there last year! Great course! Wish I could make it this year, but the $$$ just isn't there right now.

Thanks for bringing Pat back to Columbia! It's great to have this opportunity right in my own backyard! If he's back next year some time, I'll be there!

-RD62