PDA

View Full Version : WOW glad i got my Pmags

kbrdann
11-08-08, 10:19
I just got my order from Bravo company and now they are sold out.

Aray
11-08-08, 10:29
Me too, mine came yesterday from Andean. I just wish I had more ammo, late to the dance again.

NoBody
11-08-08, 10:35
Deleted.

5POINT56
11-08-08, 10:44
Everyone's going to get their Pmags....there's been freak-out buying, but all vender's will be getting more shipped.

Magpul is on it....andf there's plenty of time for everyone to grab what they need.

kbrdann
11-08-08, 10:52
Even if there is a ban i think its a few years down the road. Lets see start a ban and put more people out of work. That will help the ecomony.

maximus83
11-08-08, 12:06
Even if there is a ban i think its a few years down the road. Lets see start a ban and put more people out of work. That will help the ecomony.

You know, I've often wondered if the NRA or someone could proactively do some research and figure out and answer to this question: What would be the economic and direct financial impact of a wide-reaching ban?

In other words...

* How many gun, ammo, and accessory manufacturers would be put out of business?

* How many individuals would lose their jobs at those companies?

* How many gunsmiths, gunshops, customizers, and related small businesses would be severely hurt or shut down?

* How many gun owners would simply lose the right to own or use guns and accessories on banned guns?

* What would be the financial cost to gun owners who had bought guns and related ammo and accessories, if these could no longer be used?

....and etc.

And the above questions are strictly about economics and dollars. They do not even begin to delve into the Constitutional impact of effectively negating a stipulated Constitutional right, the social impact of destroying many sporting events (for example, CMP competitions), and the disenfranchisement of many millions of gun owners who would have their property suddenly declared as "illegal" to own.

Microwvbleturtle
11-08-08, 12:43
Just typed this in another topic.

I grabbed 12 black windowed with the ranger pulls from Quantico Tactical at their storefront at Ft. Riley, KS before I headed overseas. I'd say that was maybe six or seven weeks ago.

Dave L.
11-08-08, 12:50
Ya, I don't "need" any more but I bought 6 more P-Mags the night prior to election night and I got them this morning.
You know you have enough when you lost count.

NoBody
11-08-08, 14:32
Deleted.

Iraq Ninja
11-08-08, 20:07
Did you hear about the blonde who went to a book store and bought 50 copies of Guns and Ammo after hearing that gun magazines were a good investment?

DM-SC
11-08-08, 21:17
Did you hear about the blonde who went to a book store and bought 50 copies of Guns and Ammo after hearing that gun magazines were a good investment?

Oh brudda! :D

dtibbals
11-09-08, 00:14
I bought 50 Pmags last week and at 12.07 each you can't beat that deal!

wild_wild_wes
11-09-08, 01:21
What is this? Panic over the Obama win?

Please please don't start hoarding and panic buys. You are just going to cause prices to skyrocket.

mmike87
11-09-08, 08:27
You know, I've often wondered if the NRA or someone could proactively do some research and figure out and answer to this question: What would be the economic and direct financial impact of a wide-reaching ban?

In other words...

* How many gun, ammo, and accessory manufacturers would be put out of business?

* How many individuals would lose their jobs at those companies?

* How many gunsmiths, gunshops, customizers, and related small businesses would be severely hurt or shut down?

* How many gun owners would simply lose the right to own or use guns and accessories on banned guns?

* What would be the financial cost to gun owners who had bought guns and related ammo and accessories, if these could no longer be used?

....and etc.

And the above questions are strictly about economics and dollars. They do not even begin to delve into the Constitutional impact of effectively negating a stipulated Constitutional right, the social impact of destroying many sporting events (for example, CMP competitions), and the disenfranchisement of many millions of gun owners who would have their property suddenly declared as "illegal" to own.

Conservative gun owners out of work don't count. To the libs, that's like analyzing how many drug dealers would be put out of work if the goverment started selling dope. To them, people in the firearms industry at any level are simply dealers of death and destruction.

Submariner
11-09-08, 16:09
Conservative gun owners out of work don't count. To the libs, that's like analyzing how many drug dealers would be put out of work if the goverment started selling dope. To them, people in the firearms industry at any level are simply dealers of death and destruction.

Perhaps, but someone has to make the arms and munitions to equip the Army of Obama.

Those drones can't own them, though.

threefeathers
11-09-08, 17:27
I've been stocking mags for 2 years but I admit I bought 3 Orange PMags from DSG this morning. That gives me 4 orange and they will go in my range bag and be the only ones I'll use for training.

kbrdann
11-09-08, 18:38
I have 18 mags. what is enough? I never thought about it before now i feel i am becomming a mag whore.

kbrdann
11-09-08, 18:40
Bravocompany still out of Pmag's

badcatbigbat
11-09-08, 19:06
I bought 9 window Pmags, 1 Non-window Pmag and 1 L5 transparent mag about three days ago. Like most people, you cant have enough ;). Only 1 problem, not enough cash to buy more. Damn the luck.

pneudigate
11-09-08, 19:07
Edited.

Sam
11-09-08, 20:04
Bravo shipped mine Friday.

XDkid
11-09-08, 20:07
I just got my order from Bravo company and now they are sold out.

Same here! I just received my box of 30 Pmags from bravo company last thursday.

Now I am in the process of stockpiling ammo