PDA

View Full Version : need ak front sight barrel plus...trade shells

BIKERGUYFORLIFE
04-01-19, 12:15
kinda struggling with funds right now i need47 front sight barrel and sight,as well as pins to anchor the front sight... also need some kind of muzzle brake or slant brakei can trade a few shotgun shells i have #4 buckshot for 12 ga. if anyone has extra ak parts laying around
thanks guys!

SteyrAUG
04-01-19, 17:03
http://stores.polytechparts.com/polytech-front-sight-base-bayonet-assembly-made-in-the-usa/

Also pretty sure your Mak90 came with the threads milled off so if you wanted threads you'd probably have to completely rebarrel your rifle.

BIKERGUYFORLIFE
04-01-19, 19:58
i have threads on barrel not quite sure what they are tho.....also i have a front chinese sight i pressed on...just need the barrel and sight, and a muzzle brake 56678

SteyrAUG
04-03-19, 01:59
i have threads on barrel not quite sure what they are tho.....also i have a front chinese sight i pressed on...just need the barrel and sight, and a muzzle brake 56678

Sorry, slightly misread. Go to the same link and find a front sight barrel, front sight and brakes. When I read "front sight barrel" I forgot and thought you were talking about the barrel itself.