PDA

View Full Version : Head of Secret Service Fired

Doc Safari
04-08-19, 13:37
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-08/trump-reportedly-firing-head-secret-service

Following former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen's Sunday resignation due to her "abysmal failure" to curb the crisis at the southern border (indeed, the number of migrants and asylum seekers pouring into the US has reached unprecedented levels this year), President Trump appears to be embarking on a purge of all Nielsen's allies and direct reports - starting with Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles.

According to CNN, Trump has asked Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney to fire Alles. Alles is reportedly aware that he will soon be pushed out, but his departure hasn't yet been made official. One of CNN's sources described Alles' ouster as part of a "near systematic purge" as Stephen Miller, who has been charged with running the administration's immigration policy, consolidates power. One official described Miller's purge as a "wholesale decapitation" of DHS.

"There is a near-systematic purge happening at the nation's second-largest national security agency," one senior administration official says.

My take: Since the Mueller fiasco is over, Trump is emboldened to clean house. I predict more heads will roll.

Bubba FAL
04-10-19, 21:12
After the recent debacle at Mira Lago, I'd be surprised if there wasn't more housecleaning at Secret Service.

Firefly
04-10-19, 22:15
In my serious, no BS opinion...the Trump Admin wont ever be a "clean house" until they run Jared and Ivanka out on a rail.

When I am president, I will be damned if my kid and their spouse have any influence whatsoever.

Jared is holding us back

26 Inf
04-10-19, 23:53
In my serious, no BS opinion...the Trump Admin wont ever be a "clean house" until they run Jared and Ivanka out on a rail.

When I am president, I will be damned if my kid and their spouse have any influence whatsoever.

Jared is holding us back

I think at this point what is going on is somewhat like Johnson and McNamara during VN. President Trump and his loyal minion, Stephen Miller, know eff-all about the border and are telling the experts what to do.

On second thought, comparing Miller to McNamara is slighting McNamara. McNamara served in the USAAF during WWII (although stateside), and had a successful business and teaching career before joining the Kennedy-Johnson Administration. Miller on the other hand has been a life long activist, whose only apparent jobs have been political.

But apparently those life experiences make him the man to President Trump. Although in reality it is probably because he nods his head to whatever President Trump says like one of those dashboard dogs old folks used to put in their cars.

Firefly
04-11-19, 00:20
I think at this point what is going on is somewhat like Johnson and McNamara during VN. President Trump and his loyal minion, Stephen Miller, know eff-all about the border and are telling the experts what to do.

On second thought, comparing Miller to McNamara is slighting McNamara. McNamara served in the USAAF during WWII (although stateside), and had a successful business and teaching career before joining the Kennedy-Johnson Administration. Miller on the other hand has been a life long activist, whose only apparent jobs have been political.

But apparently those life experiences make him the man to President Trump. Although in reality it is probably because he nods his head to whatever President Trump says like one of those dashboard dogs old folks used to put in their cars.

I actually don't disagree but Jared Kushner still has to go.

Averageman
04-11-19, 07:10
AG Barr came out and said that there is some possibility that there was spying done against the Trump Campaign.
Barr is going to last the next two years and possibly six more if he begins going down this road. There is a lot of evidence that Comey and many others may have been a big part of all of this.

ralph
04-11-19, 07:58
AG Barr came out and said that there is some possibility that there was spying done against the Trump Campaign.
Barr is going to last the next two years and possibly six more if he begins going down this road. There is a lot of evidence that Comey and many others may have been a big part of all of this.

And until they're in orange jumpsuits and perp walked into court, It dosen't matter if there was a possibilty of spying or not..It's all bluster and hot air, I want to see these bastards arrested, I'm tried of hearing about how maybe they will..

Outlander Systems
04-11-19, 08:11
This. It's completely unacceptable.

I actually don't disagree but Jared Kushner still has to go.

Hmac
04-11-19, 08:15

Made Democrat heads explode. It was glorious.

Averageman
04-11-19, 08:31
Made Democrat heads explode. It was glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4lCv5tbaWw&t=209s

Nancy looks like she stepped barefoot on dog turd.

glocktogo
04-11-19, 10:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4lCv5tbaWw&t=209s

Nancy looks like she stepped barefoot on dog turd.

The best defense is a good offense. Time to start dragging "career professionals" and a few Congresscritters before a Grand Jury and put the shoe on the other foot! :mad:

SteveS
04-13-19, 08:48
The politicians and government employees are a crime gang.I keep saying it the news reports keep reporting it yet no one believes it.

jpmuscle
04-13-19, 19:47
The politicians and government employees are a crime gang.I keep saying it the news reports keep reporting it yet no one believes it.

You’re welcome for our cervix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS
05-10-19, 20:42
I always post the government and its employees are a crime gang. People always poopoo the fact. then you pay attention to what happens through out government and what happens proves me correct.

SeriousStudent
05-11-19, 19:07
Steve's going to spend some time resting up for a bit.

Aries144
05-12-19, 06:35
You’re welcome for our cervix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take Awkward Gynecological Exam Comments for $500, Alex

What is Indian Immigrant is Still Working on Her English