PDA

View Full Version : Langdon Beretta M9 question

Ron3
04-08-19, 16:10
I think the current model is called the "Elite LTT".

I like it except for the sights, silver-colored trigger, and silver-colored barrel. Obviously the sights could be changed, but is there a model with black trigger and barrel?

Also, what is the "Duty" model?

I've checked the Langdon, Beretta websites and a couple reviews and could not find these answers.

Defaultmp3
04-08-19, 17:36
The Langdon M9 and Elite LTT are two different products. The Langdon M9 is exactly just that, an M9 with a few upgraded parts, and is in all black as you want. The Elite LTT is a Vertec/M9A3 slide with an M9A1 frame, and comes with the stainless steel parts.

I am almost certain that the duty model is nothing more than replacing the FO front sight with the Ameriglo Spartan set.

Ron3
04-08-19, 18:20
The Langdon M9 and Elite LTT are two different products. The Langdon M9 is exactly just that, an M9 with a few upgraded parts, and is in all black as you want. The Elite LTT is a Vertec/M9A3 slide with an M9A1 frame, and comes with the stainless steel parts.

I am almost certain that the duty model is nothing more than replacing the FO front sight with the Ameriglo Spartan set.

Thanks! What's an "FO" sight?

Sam
04-08-19, 18:30
Fiber Optic.

Ron3
04-08-19, 18:47
Fiber Optic.

Right, I knew that, duh...thanks.

Not a fan of fiber optic sights myself. They seem even less visible than a painted white sight in lower light.

Ron3
04-08-19, 18:49
Are the optional front sights much bigger than typical fixed front m9 sight?

Mick Boon
04-08-19, 21:34
I handled a new Beretta in my LGS recently and had the opportunity to compare it with a Girsan regard side by side.. The Girsan looked and felt better than the Beretta and $459 Canadian was half the price.... I bought the Girsan. Later that week I was offered a surplus police hand in Beretta 92S in good condition for $400, I bought that as well..... When shooting there is not a lot between them although the Girsan has better sights and grips.. The Girsan has an anodised finish that I don't see wearing out. Just thought I would mention it :)
https://i.imgur.com/y4w34Ms.jpg