PDA

View Full Version : Julian Assange arrested.

Averageman
04-11-19, 05:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf0ckGRy4WI

Rekkr870
04-11-19, 07:20

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
04-11-19, 08:09
This.

Firefly
04-11-19, 09:54
I wonder how long until he 'has a heart attack', 'suffers a stroke', or 'commits suicide'...

Averageman
04-11-19, 10:07
I wonder how long until he 'has a heart attack', 'suffers a stroke', or 'commits suicide'...

I would guess while in custody and within the week.

docsherm
04-11-19, 11:19

Does he have dirt on HRC??????? :secret:

prdubi
04-11-19, 11:20
Does he have dirt on HRC??????? :secret:Dirt on everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

docsherm
04-11-19, 11:23
Dirt on everyone.

So if he has anything on HRC then I am sure he will kill himself by shooing himself 5 time in the back of the head.............

Dr. Bullseye
04-11-19, 12:01
Julian is going to do a slip and fall from a five story building.

Honu
04-11-19, 12:04
if the rumors are true on his death everything gets dumped ?
will we ever know he is dead or will it be a constant NO he is in custody kinda thing ?

I hope we get a massive dump at this point we need a reset

Rekkr870
04-11-19, 12:17
Let's say Assange gets Vince Foster'd, what then? Too many powerful people want this guy gone.

vicious_cb
04-11-19, 12:53
So if he has anything on HRC then I am sure he will kill himself by shooing himself 5 time in the back of the head.............

He'll accidentally eat a hellfire missile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD39FslP6BY

docsherm
04-11-19, 12:55

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :jester:

Good one

Co-gnARR
04-11-19, 14:30
LOLOLOLOLOLOL :jester:

Good one

Netflix season two of Secret City. I don't want to give away the plot, but there is a mysterious explosion in a suburban neighborhood.

SteyrAUG
04-11-19, 16:35

That's as reputable, completely sourced and unbiased as anything on Huffypo or Salon. Hatchet journalism at it's finest.

The_War_Wagon
04-11-19, 17:05

THEN rolling himself up in a rug, and depositing himself in two DIFFERENT locations in a D.C. park... :rolleyes:

yoni
04-11-19, 17:57
The system in the USA is broken and corrupt, it is just done in a slightly more sophisticated way than 3rd world scum. But they are scum, none the less that violate the Constitution every single day.

Assange exposed what is going on, for that he will die.

Frank Church was correct.

turnburglar
04-11-19, 18:40
I think this could be big for HRC in a round a bout kinda way. Think about it:

1. Trump won the election, and has been trying to clean up the swamp for the last 2 years. If Assange really does get sent back to the US under extradetition than it might not be such a bad deal for him. He will sit down with a newly appointed AG and start of with: ".... so what had happened was....". That will then be the final move that Red team needed to defeat evil.

2. In the opposite scenario, Assange plans to mug him self and commit suicide all in the same night while HRC has a perfect alibi. Lets say that happens... wouldnt he end up being a martyr? The chances of him not playing all his cards in 2016 is very high. Who knows what secrets he is sitting on? Maybe he was even saving the really terrible stuff incase HRC did get elected, but that never happened, so he didnt release it?

SteyrAUG
04-12-19, 03:25
The system in the USA is broken and corrupt, it is just done in a slightly more sophisticated way than 3rd world scum. But they are scum, none the less that violate the Constitution every single day.

Assange exposed what is going on, for that he will die.

Frank Church was correct.

True, but it's been that way for some time and I'm hard pressed to come up with another country I'd prefer to live in. Things could be better, but they've been lots worse. Few people in our country have truly enjoyed all the freedoms promised to them by birthright.

Those with power, privilege and wealth can secure them but the rest of us must be willing to choose our battles and fight. In the meantime it's smoke and mirrors, elections that mean slightly more than those conducted by Stalin and celebrities and athletes to dominate our thinking as the most important issues of the day.

But for all it's profane indignity, we still live a better standard of living than the rank and file of most other countries. If we were truly anything resembling the third world, we'd be wondering where the food would come from next month and if our children would still be alive. And of course we'd have almost nothing.

yoni
04-12-19, 05:09
SteyrAUG I agree 100% America is still the best place to live in the world. I love Israel, but the truth is in Israel you have less freedom than you do in the USA.

Which is part of the problem. People that live in a country where the poor have name brand sport shoes and cell phones, are people that are way to comfortable to care about their Constitutional rights being taken away.

prepare
04-12-19, 05:11
True, but it's been that way for some time and I'm hard pressed to come up with another country I'd prefer to live in. Things could be better, but they've been lots worse. Few people in our country have truly enjoyed all the freedoms promised to them by birthright.

Those with power, privilege and wealth can secure them but the rest of us must be willing to choose our battles and fight. In the meantime it's smoke and mirrors, elections that mean slightly more than those conducted by Stalin and celebrities and athletes to dominate our thinking as the most important issues of the day.

But for all it's profane indignity, we still live a better standard of living than the rank and file of most other countries. If we were truly anything resembling the third world, we'd be wondering where the food would come from next month and if our children would still be alive. And of course we'd have almost nothing.

The point is that the level of moral decay and corruption will and are bringing us down. Its past the point of fixing and we aren't going to just continue on the path of moral decay and corruption with all the freedoms and benefits you eluded to. If your sinking it doesn't matter if you're on the Titanic sinking in style or on a fishing boat.

jsbhike
04-12-19, 07:40
I remember reading one of Jeff Cooper's commentaries where he mentioned a person that had moved here from one of the Soviet Bloc countries saying that the propaganda in the United States was worse than it was over there.

TMS951
04-12-19, 10:09
I believe he has made a deal and is going to testify.

I think in transit he is in the greatest danger of his life. Once in an American prison we may be able to keep him safe.

The charge he is facing carries a maximum sentence of five years. I’d say he serves a year at most. It will be consider time served while he was on trial. Like I said, he made a deal. This is a nothing charge. Under Hilary I’m sure they’d have charged him with enough for life in prison, maybe more.

I have heard he has a ‘dead mans switch’ and everything gets dropped if he dies. Makes sense, seems like the only thing that has kept him breathing.

This is great for America, not so much for the deep state, at least by one narrative.

Moose-Knuckle
04-13-19, 05:13
So Wiki did a major dump yesterday in response to this. The MSM will bury it with more Trump witch hunts, bread, and circuses.

https://live.staticflickr.com/7875/32655703137_07fcd47261_b.jpg

prdubi
04-13-19, 05:14
Dumps show more Obama crap

Whiskey_Bravo
04-13-19, 06:47
Read that it was over 20 gigs worth. Should be interesting to see what is in it.

Co-gnARR
04-13-19, 14:34
Seems the Russians are making noise about Assange’s arrest. What sort of red dirt is out there? This is pretty epic. Almost like a dream come true for conspiracy theorists and honest no nonsense people alike.

THCDDM4
04-13-19, 14:35
HE should just dump everything he has and get it over with. I'd love to se it all. Although, that would certainly be his last action nd dying breathe on this planet.

SteyrAUG
04-13-19, 14:42
SteyrAUG I agree 100% America is still the best place to live in the world. I love Israel, but the truth is in Israel you have less freedom than you do in the USA.

Which is part of the problem. People that live in a country where the poor have name brand sport shoes and cell phones, are people that are way to comfortable to care about their Constitutional rights being taken away.

Not sure we can blame this on quality of life rather than a carefully crafted program of deception and indoctrination that makes them see freedoms as a social threat.

elephantrider
04-13-19, 18:33
I remember reading one of Jeff Cooper's commentaries where he mentioned a person that had moved here from one of the Soviet Bloc countries saying that the propaganda in the United States was worse than it was over there.
Yuri Bezmenov? I've also heard it broken down as the Soviets had a large state propaganda system, and the West had/has a large corporate propaganda system. The farther along we get on this timeline the more I agree with that.

HE should just dump everything he has and get it over with. I'd love to se it all. Although, that would certainly be his last action nd dying breathe on this planet.
Hey now, gotta keep the best stuff as insurance against an unfortunate weight lifting accident.

jsbhike
04-13-19, 18:37
Yuri Bezmenov? I've also heard it broken down as the Soviets had a large state propaganda system, and the West had/has a large corporate propaganda system. The farther along we get on this timeline the more I agree with that.

Hey now, gotta keep the best stuff as insurance against an unfortunate weight lifting accident.

I don't recall a name getting mentioned. Think it was a student/acquaintance of Cooper that bumped in to an immigrant and it came up in conversation that they shared with Cooper.

Averageman
04-13-19, 19:30
So how do we punish Assange for wikileaks when our own agencies within the DOJ cannot be trusted with secrets?
How can we demand a foreginer be punished when our Representatives within the House and our Senators are suspect of similar crimes?

prepare
04-13-19, 19:36
So how do we punish Assange for wikileaks when our own agencies within the DOJ cannot be trusted with secrets?
How can we demand a foreginer be punished when our Representatives within the House and our Senators are suspect of similar crimes?

Easy. Your government is corrupt.

elephantrider
04-13-19, 19:43

Easy. Your government is corrupt.

Welcome to clown world. Honk, honk.

Averageman
04-13-19, 21:21
His Attorneys should have a field day when they point out each and every violation coming from within our own government.
The hypocrisy of these actions over the last several years has been amazing.
I'm not sure prosecution is possible since many of these "inside" sources are still free and in power and Bradley Manning was pardoned.

Moose-Knuckle
04-14-19, 05:14
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/32662842307_c9f7e1fc4e_z.jpg

Firefly
04-14-19, 06:49
Welcome to clown world. Honk, honk.

Blow a kiss and say good night...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShamelessConcernedGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif