PDA

View Full Version : The special hell

masan
04-15-19, 15:52
Plan is to neck up, neck turn, and fire them all in my fireform barrel by Easter.

Wish me luck.

Doc Safari
04-15-19, 15:58
You're wrong, masan, "The Special Hell" is to get so addicted to reloading that you never shoot anymore.

Seen it happen. Many times. Poor devils never had a chance. :jester:

masan
04-15-19, 19:14
You're wrong, masan, "The Special Hell" is to get so addicted to reloading that you never shoot anymore.

Seen it happen. Many times. Poor devils never had a chance. :jester:

Hopefully that is never me...

markm
04-16-19, 17:48
Give me a week on that bench and I'll have it in the proper state of disorganization.

masan
04-17-19, 08:28
Give me a week on that bench and I'll have it in the proper state of disorganization.

You should have seen it before I started the brass. I am pretty sure that the wood wasn't visible.

Sparky5019
04-20-19, 20:12

Oh that is so true!! My first thought was, “he has a towel holder...that’s cute”. Lol. I’m OCD and neat but nothing new gets done without piles and shit everywhere. Lol.

ace4059
04-20-19, 21:03
I think my reloading bench is wood... but I can’t remember since I haven’t seen the table top in three years. That’s when you know you have too much junk.

gaijin
04-21-19, 08:58
I catch a ration of shit when my buds see the degree of chaos that my work/reloading bench's are in 99% of the time.

I remind them that they should feel free to work on their own firearms/reload their own ammo, or shut the eff up.

Have fun with your project.
A memorable one of mine was forming .458 Alaskan brass from .50/110.
I decided that 100 cases would have to be a lifetime supply.