PDA

View Full Version : First Post

miss debbie
11-10-08, 08:07
Hi, my name is Debilyn. I'm 48yrs old, American of Hispanic descnt, Christian following the Catholic faith. Married. No children but 2 awesomely cute as a button dogs that only their mommy could love. I own an Noveske AR-15, well actually it was Valentine gift from my husband. Just here to stay in touch and get more knowledge from more experienced people such as yourselves.

thopkins22
11-10-08, 08:29
Does this mean I'm a bad boyfriend for not getting my girl anything nearly as badass as a Noveske? Welcome miss debbie...shoot the hell out of that gun.

lalakai
11-10-08, 09:25
congrats and welcome; always good to see another black rifle person.

took my wife and daughter out for their first shoot with my M4, and now my daughter is buying ammo for her next trip. Told her the first trip was bonus, but after that, she would learn how to strip it down and clean it.

hope you enjoy the site and find what you are looking for.:)

theJanitor
11-10-08, 09:52
welcome!!

CarlosDJackal
11-10-08, 14:48
WELCOME ABOARD!! I'm a fellow (life-long) member of that cult as well. :D

Make sure you visit the "Training and Tactics" boards and consider attending a course that can teach you how to more effectively use that Carbine.

Happy shooting!! :)

Detective_D
11-10-08, 16:57
Welcome aboard Miss Debbie!!

There is plenty of good info on here. I know you will enjoy that Noveske, and I cant wait to build one for my wife too.
~D

SeriousStudent
11-10-08, 17:28
Welcome aboard, and congrats on a great rifle.

RogerinTPA
11-10-08, 17:28
Hey Miss Debbie, you have one loving husband if he got you that weapon. If that ain't love, I don't know what love is! Welcome aboard!:cool: