PDA

View Full Version : Oh NO! Ban on AR15 IMPORTS!

Doc Safari
05-15-19, 12:57
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/15/kamala-harris-expanding-executive-order-promises-to-ban-ar-15-imports/

Democrat presidential hopeful Kamala Harris is expanding her executive order promises to include a focus on banning AR-15 imports.

My take: I know I'm not always up to the minute on some gun-related things, but are there really any AR15 imports (as in complete weapons)?

(And if there are, do we care, i.e., Chinese?):sarcastic:

Diamondback
05-15-19, 14:00
AR's are already banned for import, in whole or part. Unsure if it's 922R or ITAR, but like I said elsewhere I can't even buy one damn endplate, buttpad or even charging-handle latch for a certain build just because they're made in Canada.

F*cking pin-dicked pencil-pushing crackheads...

SteyrAUG
05-15-19, 14:14
Thank god many of our enemies are this stupid, because the guys on our side aren't exactly completely researched when it comes to gun bans.

Diamondback
05-15-19, 14:35
Insane is that even though Insight M3X's were made here, I can't import one BACK from Canada (where they're still plentiful, down here cloners are sucking 'em up at collector prices) "because IMPORT."

Firefly
05-15-19, 15:57
Surprisingly I agree. Screw these other countries. Stop selling them ARs. America and Americans should have a legitimate monopoly on violence.

I would rather these other people have AKs and Galils so that our boys in the Armed Forces have an easier time zapping their heathen asses.

Firefly
05-15-19, 15:58
Insane is that even though Insight M3X's were made here, I can't import one BACK from Canada (where they're still plentiful, down here cloners are sucking 'em up at collector prices) "because IMPORT."

I seriously doubt Dudley Do Right cares about your weaponlight. If folks can smuggle sex slaves and hard drugs all day but you can’t sneak a lame ass flashlight from Canada; That’s just White People Problems

223to45
05-16-19, 11:36
Is there even a lot of imported AR's??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-16-19, 11:48
"Senator, when was the last shooting with an imported AR?"

Actually, maybe get behind it. Actually, if they banned Chinese AL-15, that might be a problem....

Doc Safari
05-16-19, 11:50
I'm actually all for being rid of even the hint of a chance that Chinese AR components might find their way into legit milspec AR's.

I wake up in a cold sweat fearing our parts will be all outsourced to China before it's over.

Dr. Bullseye
05-16-19, 12:18
Willie Brown's wife must want an AR15.

docsherm
05-16-19, 13:56
Surprisingly I agree. Screw these other countries. Stop selling them ARs. America and Americans should have a legitimate monopoly on violence.

I would rather these other people have AKs and Galils so that our boys in the Armed Forces have an easier time zapping their heathen asses.

I agree...... I like how she is wanting us to BUY AMERICAN........... USA!!!!!!!!

:jester:

The_War_Wagon
05-16-19, 15:10
Isn't there a mayor somewhere she should be kneeling under a desk for? :rolleyes:

NYH1
05-20-19, 01:57
That’s just White People Problems

You certainly have some good one liners! ;)

NYH1.

Diamondback
05-20-19, 02:03
You certainly have some good one liners! ;)

NYH1.

Some of us do try to play by the rules, more than we should. I mean, if the US and Canadian governments really thought about it all they do with this crap is inconvenience honest folks without doing DICK to stop the *real* dangerous people... but that assumes that governments, like any organization, stick to their stated purposes when as we all know from Pournelle's Iron Law the apparatchiks who really run the show are all about Numero Uno first last, and everywhere in between and if it means a few million dead proles, well, can't make a Glorious Progfascist New Order omelet without breaking some filthy-prole eggs.

Jellybean
05-20-19, 12:56
I seriously doubt Dudley Do Right cares about your weaponlight. If folks can smuggle sex slaves and hard drugs all day but you can’t sneak a lame ass flashlight from Canada; That’s just White People Problems

Security theater.

kirkland
05-20-19, 18:07
Some of those Chinese Norinco guns were pretty good though right?

turnburglar
05-20-19, 23:19
Step #1. Ban the import of AR-15's

Step #2. Be a democrat and outsource the production of AR-15

Step #3. Profit!!!!!