PDA

View Full Version : RKB Armory is GTG

Doc Safari
05-17-19, 11:42
I sent them several like new optics for resale. They sent checks promptly and all appear to have cleared.

RKB Armory is A-OK!:dirol:

RKB Armory
05-17-19, 15:40
We think so, too. ;)

Thank you, Doc Safari.

RobertTheTexan
06-11-19, 12:47
I sent them several like new optics for resale. They sent checks promptly and all appear to have cleared.

RKB Armory is A-OK!:dirol:

Doc - what prompted you to work with RKB, rather than the E&E?

Thanks!

RobertTheTexan
06-11-19, 12:47
We think so, too. ;)

Thank you, Doc Safari.

How does that work? Buy/resell or some kind of consignment?

Thanks
RTX

everready73
06-25-19, 09:14
I believe they just offer you a price for it based on demand and condition. If it checks out when you send it it they send a check, if the condition is not as described i believe they offer a counter offer

I am guessing Doc sold to them rather than the EE for convenience and time. You would be able to get amore on teh EE, but maybe he values the ease of RKB and there is less risk.

I checked out their Aimpoint pro pricing on used units and it is very competitive to what i see them selling for on various EE sections. Dont have to deal with a potential scammer, , bunch of emails, etc.. They sell like new Pro for like $330 and i believe will buy it in the low to mid 200s. If you just want to off load some stuff quick and easy, not a bad option. If you want top dollar EE is probably better route, but more time and work

Doc Safari
06-25-19, 09:21
I believe they just offer you a price for it based on demand and condition. If it checks out when you send it it they send a check, if the condition is not as described i believe they offer a counter offer

I am guessing Doc sold to them rather than the EE for convenience and time. You would be able to get amore on teh EE, but maybe he values the ease of RKB and there is less risk.

I checked out their Aimpoint pro pricing on used units and it is very competitive to what i see them selling for on various EE sections. Dont have to deal with a potential scammer, , bunch of emails, etc.. They sell like new Pro for like $330 and i believe will buy it in the low to mid 200s. If you just want to off load some stuff quick and easy, not a bad option. If you want top dollar EE is probably better route, but more time and work

I got hit with a $2,500 tax bill this year. I needed money immediately.