PDA

View Full Version : Pro-gun ideas and how to impliment them

Hootiewho
11-10-08, 16:09
I have to say I am glad to see so many on here realize how important it is to take a proactive stance for our individual rights. I think the outcome of the election really has make some on here and other places sit up and see things for what they are in our country right now. Besides donating money to the pro-gun firms like the NRA and GOA, what else can be done?

I had the idea that if the NRA could come up with a online program just for gun stores and/or sporting good stores so that while customers were in any given store they could have a computer terminal furnished by that store on which the customer could log in to a generic form and email their local and state representatives about their 2nd amendment concerns. Very much like a electronic petition terminal in gun stores to boost our voice. Maybe the stores could offer a discount to the customer to get them to join the NRA or GOA and email their Congressman or Representative.

Have it set up that if someone buys a gun, the gun store could maybe assist the customer right there on the spot to join the NRA online.

Would things like this boost membership and funds for our cause?

Anyone think of any other ideas that might be proactive in our cause and how would one go about approaching the NRA or GOA about these things?

chadbag
11-10-08, 16:10
NRA already has a program to get dealers and stores to sign people up with a discount and doing it through the dealer.

Is a good idea and maybe GOA could do something like that. Send them a note!