PDA

View Full Version : Mass Shooting in Australia

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-04-19, 12:57
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/04/australia/darwin-shooting-australia-intl/index.html

On CNN, so it has to be true....

At least four people were killed and one injured in a mass shooting in Darwin, northern Australia, on Tuesday evening.

This only happens....

Australia passed a law and now....

Kind of funny how the gun grabbers lowering the threshold for mass shootings, comes back to bite them here.

This isn't the first mass shooting either, there was one about 2 years ago in Western Australia...

AndyLate
06-04-19, 13:13
It just proves you cannot legislate crazy.

Andy

Sam
06-04-19, 13:16
Imagine that if they had the type of gun laws as in the U.S. it would have been much worse ... especially with that AK-15 assault rifle.

Honu
06-04-19, 13:18
They do not believe its terrorism at this time ? So what does that mean ? It could be was he a white guy a immigrant from a Muslim country ? gang related ? Typical CNN or typical lefty nation not wanting to identify UNLESS they are white male

Meanwhile how many have died from drug abuse in a country that has such a insane drug problem now ? you wont hear a peep about that though

flenna
06-04-19, 13:18
Well, pump shotguns will be the next thing banned in Australia. If they aren’t already....

WillBrink
06-04-19, 13:57
Well, pump shotguns will be the next thing banned in Australia. If they aren’t already....

ARs are killing machines
All pistols are killing machines
All shot guns, well, you know.

Ban assault trucks!

Sam
06-04-19, 14:29
Must impeach and convict all kangaroos, Captain Kangaroo, Crocodile Dundee, etc. ASAP.

jsbhike
06-04-19, 14:43

Best I can recall from Steve Lee Likes Guns channel they are banned except for contract shooters.

The Dumb Gun Collector
06-04-19, 16:51
Anti- gun people have been making the snide comment lately “we don’t need your thoughts and prayers we need action “ well what now mother%*!%??

jpmuscle
06-04-19, 16:57
Can’t we just call these serial homicide events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Co-gnARR
06-04-19, 17:26
Must impeach and convict all kangaroos, Captain Kangaroo, Crocodile Dundee, etc. ASAP.

If you ban kangaroos, who will run the courts?

flenna
06-04-19, 18:09
If you ban kangaroos, who will run the courts?

Badum tish!

NYH1
06-04-19, 21:02
It just proves you cannot legislate crazy.

Andy
Facts!

NYH1.

AKDoug
06-04-19, 21:48
Kangaroos should be banned... they're ornery as f**k.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WGo4li2K0o

chadbag
06-05-19, 00:20

The article I read said that they already are banned as part of the prior ban. Don't know if it is true though.

Ned Christiansen
06-05-19, 00:39
I have a notice around here somewhere in which the Aus. gov is warning citizens of serious penalities if they don't turn in their repeating shotguns.

The picture is of a Model 97 Winchester. As in 1897. How is it they weren't "bad" the first century-plus...? How the hell is that?

Tx_Aggie
06-05-19, 11:57
The article I read said that they already are banned as part of the prior ban. Don't know if it is true though.

My understanding is that they are essentially banned, as you can't own or purchase one without a specific license. There are also thousands (or tens of thousands) still in the wild that were not turned in during the buy-back.

And there's been a recent (within the last few years) surge in sales of lever-action shotguns as they slip through a loop-hole in the law that regulates pumps.