PDA

View Full Version : WTS: ITW FASTMAG rifle mag holder (older Gen) with tabs, black.

chadbag
06-06-19, 01:22
QTY 9 ITW FASTMAG rifle mag holder, with tabs, black. These are not the current Gen. I am not sure what Gen these are. I believe the ones with tabs are for MOLLE and compatible systems, but they can also be made to work with a duty belt (I've used them this way). Current Gen up to $30. $6 each for this older Gen.
4 are spoken for, 5 currently available

They are two plastic halves held together with a giant rubber strap (big rubber band type thing). You can twist the mag slightly to separate the halves and the mags go in and out really easy. They work well in my limited experience (I've taken them to a few classes).

These are new, unopened, but old stock, older generation.

-----------

I am selling new items, old stock, from my left over inventory. I no longer pursue the eguns.com business (except occasional Dillon stuff for current customers and their referrals) and am no longer actively selling AR or other gun parts. I have old stock, new items left over, that I am liquidating.

All items are new, never used, and unless otherwise listed, are still in factory packaging (packaging as was used as of 2008-2013 time frame -- may not be the currently used packaging by the manufacturer).

All sales are final -- if there are issues we will deal with them as appropriate and make sure everyone is happy! Shipping will be actual shipping costs by your choice of carrier/service. Normally we us USPS (FCM for small items, Priority for everything else) or Fedex ground.

Credit cards / money orders or in person cash for folks who happen to be local.

PM me and I can share my phone or call you back.

Thanks!