PDA

View Full Version : I’m sick of all the news and blogging, check this out...

Firefly
06-18-19, 17:35
Yumi Nagashima.

I happened upon her and she is amusing. She tells raunchy jokes in Engrishu and I won’t lie it’s half of what makes her funny. Hollywood needs to cast her as a smartmouth cashier in a ghetto gas station or something always threatening to shoot sketchy patrons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnVBFBq0qhg

HardToHandle
06-18-19, 17:57
Wow, she nailed a lot of topics.

Having spent a little time in Japan as a Gaijin, I loved her cadence in the delivery... It was stereotypical to a T. Also loved her opening of “screw that” on the essence of Japanese culture. She be a cultural unicorn for sure.

SteyrAUG
06-18-19, 20:04
I'm still following Hannah Minx. Helps me keep my nihongo current.

chadbag
06-18-19, 21:29
I laughed.

Random thoughts:

Typical "woke" BS Crap.

"Mexican" is not a race.
and
The "creepy white guy" could be a Mexican for all she knows.

If a Black guy came up to her and said "Konnichi wa -- do you want to go eat Sushi", would she still consider it racist? Or are only "white people" racist?

Japanese are some of the most racist people there are (as a group). They HIGHLY discriminate against and look down on other Asians (and everyone else but they show deference to non Asians to their faces).

What she said about her mother telling her to go find a nice man is probably true. From what I understand and from what my wife says, that is typical.

I wonder if she considers the "Oriental Land Company" to be a racist company? (It is a Japanese company and owns the Disney Store franchise in Japan -- it also is majority owner and operational owner [but not creative owner] for the Tokyo Disney Resort, AKA Tokyo Disneyland.

Co-gnARR
06-18-19, 22:40
She’s ok...but comedy show with Japanese girl telring jokes is also stuck in ‘80’s. I like the Japanese engrishu schtick but Ali Wong is better. Unabashedly raunchier and makes no apologies. Refernce: Netflix, Ali Wong: Baby Cobra.

Firefly
06-18-19, 22:41
..........Im not into orientals but she is cute and amusing. Why errythang gotta have politics? WHY?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wo7sRGPtew

Firefly
06-18-19, 22:42
She’s ok...but comedy show with Japanese girl telring jokes is also stuck in ‘80’s. I like the Japanese engrishu schtick but Ali Wong is better. Unabashedly raunchier and makes no apologies. Refernce: Netflix, Ali Wong: Baby Cobra.

Ali Wong is like a Vietcong Amy Schumer. HAAAAARD PASS

Co-gnARR
06-19-19, 00:03
Ali Wong is like a Vietcong Amy Schumer. HAAAAARD PASS
I don't disagree...she is a libtard laundry list of PC check boxes cleared to be racist, sexist, etc. And for the record, I DESPISED Amy Schumtard the first time I saw her...obnoxious, fat white bitch being her disgusting self was never popular in my book. Ali at her raunchiest is no better...just having been overseas I understood the non-sexual part of her gig as many white boi GI find out, with the benefit of not daddying a green card seeking devil disguised as a cute and demure housewife.

MountainRaven
06-19-19, 00:06
I eloheled out loud.

Co-gnARR
06-19-19, 00:14
..........Im not into orientals but she is cute and amusing. Why errythang gotta have politics? WHY?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wo7sRGPtew

OK, now that was awesome. I like her...a lot. Japanese girls were always the classiest asians in my AO...educated, gainfully employed, flush with cash and on a mission to have fun. Knowing when to engage and the proper protocol for setting them up for the pitch was befuddling for the cornfed no necks, but an art for others...I always said I would marry a Japanese girl in a heartbeat, and I still stand by that conviction.

SteyrAUG
06-19-19, 01:07
I laughed.

Random thoughts:

Typical "woke" BS Crap.

"Mexican" is not a race.
and
The "creepy white guy" could be a Mexican for all she knows.

If a Black guy came up to her and said "Konnichi wa -- do you want to go eat Sushi", would she still consider it racist? Or are only "white people" racist?

Japanese are some of the most racist people there are (as a group). They HIGHLY discriminate against and look down on other Asians (and everyone else but they show deference to non Asians to their faces).

What she said about her mother telling her to go find a nice man is probably true. From what I understand and from what my wife says, that is typical.

I wonder if she considers the "Oriental Land Company" to be a racist company? (It is a Japanese company and owns the Disney Store franchise in Japan -- it also is majority owner and operational owner [but not creative owner] for the Tokyo Disney Resort, AKA Tokyo Disneyland.

Saved me some typing, she's a Sunōfurēku.

Firefly
06-19-19, 01:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wae9U8Ldv3M

SteyrAUG right now desu :jester:

I would not marry Yumi but she has a place in my concubine