4. Cheap frangible .223 or 5.56 for indoor range use

Any help would be much appreciated

Iraqgunz
11-12-08, 04:34
ammoman.com. Prices include shipping.

Don Robison
11-12-08, 04:59
ammoman.com. Prices include shipping.

I don't think he's taking orders right now though. He's pretty swamped and falling behind on shipping, but check his site.

Iraqgunz
11-12-08, 06:57
That's weird. They weren't taking orders for a couple of days, then they started again and now as of 2.5 minutes ago they stopped again.

Another source is ammunitiontogo.com. Though shipping is extra.

I don't think he's taking orders right now though. He's pretty swamped and falling behind on shipping, but check his site.

RogerinTPA
11-12-08, 08:28
I'm pretty well stocked up for a good while, but I'm waiting to start buying after Christmas when prices normally start to back off across the board. We will see.

decodeddiesel
11-12-08, 09:38
http://www.gun-deals.com provides a non-biased cost per round break down of whats out there, however it may not reflect availability. My best advise would be to let this whole panic buying spree settle down then do your purchasing. I can all but promise you if you find something in-stock and ready to ship at the moment it's because it is grossly over-priced.

austinN4
11-12-08, 10:28
On election day I order and have since received 1,000 PRVI 5.56 M193 for $350 including shipping, but I am not sure if they are still offering this price.
http://www.wideners.com/

markm
11-12-08, 14:55
Wideners is SLOW shipping. I placed an order on the 5th for some bullets for reloading, and just today got a tracking number for their delivery next week!

They must be as buried as everyone else.

decodeddiesel
11-12-08, 14:59
Wideners is SLOW shipping. I placed an order on the 5th for some bullets for reloading, and just today got a tracking number for their delivery next week!

Wow! That is ridiculous!

markm
11-12-08, 15:22
A week lag is no biggie considering all the quackery buying that's going on.

Dave L.
11-12-08, 15:36
Reason #342 I'm not buying shit for the next month.
I'll let nonsense run it's course; Christmas is coming so backorders will be canceled and there will be sales everywhere.

austinN4
11-12-08, 15:54
Wideners is SLOW shipping. I placed an order on the 5th for some bullets for reloading, and just today got a tracking number for their delivery next week!They must be as buried as everyone else.
They have a message on their web site about shipping delays - yes, they are buried.
I put my order in late on the 4th and received it (the order, not the tracking number) on the 11th, which is really only 5 business days. I must have just beat the rush.

Iraqgunz
11-12-08, 16:50
Dave,

Because mommies will be screaming at daddies to get rid of some of that shit that they just bought so the little ones can sit on the couch with their HoHos and Twinkiesand play XBox360.

Reason #342 I'm not buying shit for the next month.
I'll let nonsense run it's course; Christmas is coming so backorders will be canceled and there will be sales everywhere.

gyp_c2
11-12-08, 17:42
Because mommies will be screaming at daddies to get rid of some of that shit that they just bought so the little ones can sit on the couch with their HoHos and Twinkiesand play XBox360.
...that's almost word for word what I said to my son yesterday!...it'll break before too long...
I keep seeing posts on sites from guys buying 2 and 3 lowers saying the only reason they bought is because they didn't want anyone telling them that they couldn't...nuts...total windowlickin'crazyasaroadlizard nuts...http://emoticons4u.com/smoking/rauch06.gif

boltcatch
11-17-08, 13:22
Now wait just a minute... scrambling to buy something *now* for fear of a ban a few months down the road might or might not be a bit overboard... but "because someone doesn't want me to" is always a good reason to buy a firearm in my book. :D

my65swede@yahoo.com
11-18-08, 16:45
...I have been ordering thousands of rounds of Wolf and have had no delays. It has usually been taking 3-5 days from sportsmansguide.com.:)

techo
11-23-08, 17:17
ATG just got 5.56 Hornady TAP 75gr. Boattail Hollow Point T2 Ammo #8126N back in stock.

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalog1/product_info.php/cPath/24_83_106/products_id/1776
I ordered 200 rounds to add to my stock.

Iraqgunz
11-23-08, 18:49
I just got my shipment of Federal 55gr. FMJ from ammoman. Took about 9 days from start to delivery. Also, if you are military, LEO or DoD you can get the Hornady TAP directly from them. I paid 300.00 and change for 400 rounds of 5.56 TAP.