PDA

View Full Version : Noob in NC

Rosco P
11-12-08, 08:43
Hello all,

My name is Josh and I am a noob. You all seem like great folks. Actually, the "Sick Little Girl" thread brought me out of Lurker status...

I am excited to see what I can learn here and will be glad to provide any help I can. Unfortunaletly, I know very little about weapons, however, I know a lot about BMW M3's (hobby or sickness, don't know which), business, and customer service in general. I am an idealist in the business arena and feel very strongly about integrity and quality when it comes to products and services. My strong feeling leads to me being very demanding on the people I do business with as I expect the best from people because that is what I and the people that work for me strive to provide. I am in the pest management field, in the sales and marketing division of a large family owned opertaion in Central and Coastal North Carolina. We employ over 60 full time employees and are very blessed to be growing still ,even through these times of economic doubt, perceived or otherwise.

So, I can offer free consultation for any business proprietor relating to customer service and would love to help any way that I can.