PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint M4s mount

tikifrei
11-12-08, 10:33
I saw some pictures posted of the Bobro M4 mount. I checked out their website but didn't see it listed for sale. Are these out yet? I picked up a M4s and want to get a mount for it....was thinking of the ADM or LaRue but the Bobro looks pretty good too.

Down the road I am probably going to get the aimpoint 3x and will want to get some sort of flip mount to go with it. Does anyone know if the Larue flip mount will work with the Bobro or ADM mount for the M4?

Thanks

Dave L.
11-12-08, 11:44
I bought the LaRue. The reason is the same, I bought a 3X magnifier at the same time so I wanted to make sure they would line up perfectly. If you buy the LaRue set you are guaranteed to have both tubes on the same plane. A few companies make great mounts for the M4(s), but the LaRue flip mount is the best in class IMHO.

tikifrei
11-14-08, 08:28
Thanks Dave. Like you said...lots of great companies are bringing new products to market.....but it seems that none of them have the selection that Larue has yet. Competition is good so everyone has to be on their A game to stay competitive. Might get the Larue then since it doesn't seem that anyone else has that set up yet. Unless anyone has something else to add? :)